What's new

I code for a living

Coding has not been an easy task for me, I've tried learning mobile app development I had to stop halfway still trying out on website development and it's not also as easy as I thought but I am not going to give up. I must make sure that I get to the end of this course

I tried coding for a while but I lost interest in it because it was becoming so difficult for me and I later tried out graphics and design and I love it.

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+
Wow!! I wish could be doing this coding thing like you are doing. I envy you. But not everyone can be into everything. The coding thing sometimes makes my head beging to hot. I guess it's good for some people and not for all

Those who are talented with coding earn a living from it, comfortable one. I'm trying to pay and learn it, the earlier the better for me in my online career.

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+
Programming can be quite fun and you can earn a substantial amount from it as well as this is a service that many people are actually looking for when it comes to creating their own website.

Well, concerning your above post on the fact that you code for a living, i do have to say that welldone as not a lot of people can code, i personall do not code and i am not interested in learning programming or coding as my field is different

Definitely good for you, coding is important now and would still be important in the future too, so of one knows how to the better for the person no doubt

Seriously programming is very good but to be honest I have no good knowledge about how to operate and go about in dealing with the business. I wish I have a better knowledge about it if some one who is good at it can share with me on this platform.

I've tried my hand at some coding in the past, but my knowledge on it isn't very good, and I imagine there are far better people doing the work already out there.

Those who do coding, will likely find a lot of work available to them. You just got to go digging.

I am a student and I know C , C++ so far. Next year I will be learning either of Java or Python. I am not really interested go into the software fields because it is not my real passion , but for job as you said , I may work in any software company as well.

I never though I would be ever interested in coding but ever since I started working online, In have been taking keen interest in learning programming

I also got interested in coding when I started working online because I discoved that you have a higher chance of earning, but I did not have time to learn coding.

Good for you to know that you make a living from coding. As you know, not everyone have that passion for such jobs. Make sure you establish yourself as an authourity in you niche to make more difference there

Good for you to know that you make a living from coding. As you know, not everyone have that passion for such jobs. Make sure you establish yourself as an authourity in you niche to make more difference there
As it is right now, I don't know have any passion for coding because as far as I am concerned it's a very difficult thing for one to learn and I do not see myself how many programmer anytime soon.

I really love the way you can code different languages, I once tried my hands on some programming languages but I lost intrest In it and turned my attention to other things.

You're lucky to have a very rare skill in this present age and time in the world. You're a global asset now do you know that. If only you can harness your talent better and out yourself out there, you'll make a lot money

Congratulations to you that you make a living through encoding. If I only know also how to encode like what you are doing. I want also to make a living whether encoding or whatever.

I really love the way you can code different languages, I once tried my hands on some programming languages but I lost intrest In it and turned my attention to other things.
Lol, don't you want to learn what will change your life for once? Their are lots of benefits associated with coding, but not for everyone.

Wow!! Good for you then on that one because a lot of people can give anything to learn what you already have and know by your nature just like that. You're so lucky

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back