What's new

I code for a living

I think coding is very best skill one can learn because learning to code can bring a lot benefit the future, so is really good to be a coder to make good money.

I think coding is very best skill one can learn because learning to code can bring a lot benefit the future, so is really good to be a coder to make good money.
Its true coding is one of the best skills anyone can learn but the issue is if you are into coding you must be ready and willing to learn alot its a bit difficult I sometime try it once and I only have the prerequisit knowledge but if you can understand coding fully you can sell those skills in fiverr and make alot of money

Coding is very good and fun when doing it more especially when you masters all the languages you want to used but unfortunately i will just look at people doing because is not my passion.

Coding and programming Is one of the best skills to learn in this 21st century. It has good prospect as more and more companies are on ghe look out to hire competent programmers for their company

Coding is a very good skill to learn. It is so marketable in online freelancing platforms and you can really earn well. Just create your account in them and advertise your skills. You will soon get clients and some good pay.

It's nice that you're coding. My little brother got a job that's made him work to an extent by his own terms and he's currently enjoying it. It's a skill that's in high demand.

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+
Coding is one of the high in demand skills online. You can become a freelancer and start developing different software for people's need. We can also become a web developer with these skills.

Learning to code is a very good talent to have.
You can make a good living off of it thanks to the marketability of internet platforms for freelancing.
Simply register an account there and promote your expertise.
You will soon get clients and start earning well.

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+I

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+
I don't have any good amount of knowledge about coding but I think this is very good and unique language you know and you are getting high because this is very trending the techniques and skills you use in new technology. That's why I have the desire to learn it.

Coding is one of the best profession which someone can have this days infact if you have this skills you can even make alot of money at fiverr selling it as gigs you can also make money with a website like upwork select coding work complete it when its approved and make your money

Coding is fun and profitable in the long run, but it is not easy to learn. I learned php and can write some php scripts to drive a website, but learning django is a different story; the errors I get can discourage one from coding.

Not anymore i'm a web developer and even though coding is quite rewarding financially i have put a pause to it because of school, and probably because it doesn't pay much where i come from.

My knowledge in coding is quite limited, to say the least, so I have to definitely put in a shift to learn it. There are several programming languages that I have to be conversant in, ranging from C++ to Python

My knowledge in coding is quite limited, to say the least, so I have to definitely put in a shift to learn it. There are several programming languages that I have to be conversant in, ranging from C++ to Python
Coding is very good but you will need some extensive learning I tried leaning this profession some time ago definitely it's complicated you see digits and figure you don't even familiar with but soon I will master the skills

personally i think programming is a fun way to push yourself over your thinking limit and it pays well too, am web developer and also a c++ programmer and am currently working on this project with ureal engine.

Amazing, then you have good skills, actually you can use your skills to earn money, by joining freelancing websites and selling your gigs you can make alot of money.

This is something I genuinely regret, rather than me chasing all this get rich programs like forex trading which I invested time and resources, I would have just learnt programming language.

Coding is one of the high in demand skills online. You can become a freelancer and start developing different software for people's need. We can also become a web developer with these skills.
I definitely have to start learning this coding thing though. I have been procrastinating it for a long time, but I think now is the time. Where can I get sources of knowledge regarding coding and possible steps as well?

personally i think programming is a fun way to push yourself over your thinking limit and it pays well too, am web developer and also a c++ programmer and am currently working on this project with ureal engine.
Programming is one of those skills which all individuals should learn if you can learn and master those skills I think that you can sell those skills at freelance website like fiverr and up work to earn even more but it's contain alot of mathematics

Coding and programming is one of the best profession that you can make good amount of money from online , but you have to be an expert on the aspect for you to be able to code .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back