What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

Its a foolish idea. I'm telling you this because I also trade forex and I can tell you that when you justing would lose money. You heard me right, every forex trade lose money when they are just starting. Its just a part that can never be escaped so don't
Its really a stupid and a barbaric idea to just go out and borrow money in order to trade in forex which is uncalled for, to me , forex trading is a gamble for someone who does not know much about it.

Its really a stupid and a barbaric idea to just go out and borrow money in order to trade in forex which is uncalled for, to me , forex trading is a gamble for someone who does not know much about it.
LoL,it would even be better to go out and borrow money to give it out for charity instead of borrowing for forex especially as a beginner, you will just loose everything, forex trading requires strategy to succeed.

I don't think there is any necessity to obtain at all cost most especially in the operation of online stuffs it's not safe you might be scammed and be expected to pay for returns and the days of agreement as it is schedul.

I will not and I can never advice anybody to use loan for forex trading. I lost alot of money this year to forex trading early this year which really affect me but was able to pull through because it was my money I used. Forex trading is very risky investment.

It's not wise to collect loan to invest in forex simply because it's a very risky business .you could land yourself into serious trouble of loan repayments if your money vanished into the thin air by investing in forex. Forex trade isn't a child's game and you can't really invest if you are not educated around it.

I have been into forex trading sometimes ago , I learnt some few steps and when I traded , I lost woefully and since then I have not been there again, I wouldn't even borrow to do forex.
LoL,it would even be better to go out and borrow money to give it out for charity instead of borrowing for forex especially as a beginner, you will just loose everything, forex trading requires strategy to succeed.

I would not suggest taking a lending to profession forex. You ought to profession forex along with your very own cash. Forex is actually dangerous as well as loosing cash you obtained to forex might have actually major consequences.
You should profession forex properly as well as taking lendings to profession forex does not appear accountable to me.

I have been into forex trading sometimes ago , I learnt some few steps and when I traded , I lost woefully and since then I have not been there again, I wouldn't even borrow to do forex.
Lol, I also joined forex early this year and I blew my account more than once, but with that I have learnt some things though, now I have started trading again and trying my very best not to make the same mistakes again.

I don't think it's a wise decision to embark on the collection of loan most specially from online site like the forex and any other operating even though it depends on the kind of activities which you wants to perform with that amount of money you wish to.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
It is a highly risky venture to borrow and invest in forex, forex is a volatile market, even for experts it can go south at times yiu should only borrow if you have backup plan to pay

I don't really like the idea of borrowing or even obtaining loan forex trading. There is no guarantee in forex, it can go right or left depending on how good the trader is.

The forex market is a very volatile market I would never advise even my enemy to get involved in such it can lead to depression and you will loose your property

I don't think that it is wise to obtain loan to trade forex what is if you loss from it what will you do? So never you think of getting a loan to trade because is very risk.

The risk is too high! Anything can happen... only if u have other alternatives for back payments. Otherwise that,it’s just not advisable,tho all establishments involves risks taking. But this is of high rate considering the kinda trade involved. Considering the fact that it’s outcome is not fixed,it’s just based on probability.

Nope, never do that unless you want to be buried in loans... Forex is Risky there's a good chance that you will loss your money so getting loan for it seems like a asking for a disaster to happen in your life. If you don't have money to trade just don't.
It is not wise at all to obtain loan and trade in forex that is a very bad decision because I never trust forex trading because it is very risky.

There is sure not going to be anyone here in this forum that will agree with you that it is a wise thing to go borrow money to trade forex. That is going to be a very bad investment decision to make

I doubt if anyone would say yes, forex no doubt is a high risk investment, even the professionals experience certain amounts of loss, one should prevent loans and even possible, stay away from forex

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
I think is not wise getting a loan in other to invest in forex because forex is unpredictable, if you lose all your investment has gone, getting a loan is a very big risk which I don't advise anyone to take

It is an action far below wise to do. You don't go and borrow money to trade something like forex knowing full well that not everyone is surpose to be trading in that type of market because they don't know how to actually trade

Forex is volatile and I will not advise anybody to obtain loan for such a risky investment that no one knows what will happen in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back