What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

Well, I won't say it's good or bad. It depends on the person that wants to apply for the loan. If the person have other sources of income that he or she can depend on for the repayment of the loan,then he or she can go ahead with the plan. Also it depends on how good you are on forex trading,if you are not that good then don't even think of it.

It is insane and foolish for anyone to even think if going to apply for loan to invest in a market as volatile as forex or even crypto

It is very unwise and irrational to get a loan and invest on forex. Forex? Not even crypto. I will not advise anyone to take such risks although some people may take the risk and succeed.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
My brother I laugh in Chinese 😂 Please be careful of loan but if you have the mind as a professional in forex go on but if you are not 🚫 dnt try it

If you have a good knowledge of trading forex then taking a loan to trade is not bad but you must be careful of the level of trade you go into.

I know of a millionaire in my country who starred his forex trading with a huge loan. But because he had first started with learning the skill, he was able to earn profits and pay back the loan. So one should learn first and not just take a loan for something so risky that you have not prepared for.

Forex is a volatile market. what of you lose money in forex, how are you going to pay back the loan. If you want to take a loan you should invest in a business that is less risky.

No,I will never consider getting loan in other to do forex trading as wisdom, because forex is something that has 50 percent of success and 50 percent of failure,if one experience failure the bank or the person that gave the loan won't consider that as an excuse.

It is only a fool who doesn't understand how volatile the forex trading market is that would go and apply for a loan and use the money that he or she received to trade on forex.

That is combining two risky things together. Taking loans to start a business is risky. Now taking the loan to trade forex is more like a death sentence. I would not do such

I feel it's unwise to obtain loan and use it for forest trading. This trading is unpredictable and one can really be at lost. I feel it's better to use your own money for forest trading.

That is the last thing I will ever do in my life, obtaining a loan just to use it to play forex , forex trading is the most risky and difficult game to play , even for the professionals.

That is combining two risky things together. Taking loans to start a business is risky. Now taking the loan to trade forex is more like a death sentence. I would not do such
That would be one of the most riskiest move one would ever make, especially if you are a beginner in trading, you might end up loosing it all on the first day.

If you want to trade in a volatile market like forex market, it is not a wise decision to get a loan to trade forex. If you managed to earn that's fine, but what if you lost your money in trading, how are you going to pay back your loan?

Never try such because if you lose the money you will end up depressed and suicidal. I have heard the story of a guy who used his friends money about three hundred thousand naira to trade on forex and he ended up losing everything. He later committed suicide. Never you borrow money or take a loan to invest on uncertainty.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
Very unwise. Whatever the case may be, please do not obtain loan to trade forex. What if the market isn't favourable? What if you cannot make good profits? You should not take such risk.

This sounds really risky. Remember that forex is a high risk investment and no one can guarantee the success of any forex trade. Investing in forex you should go in with the money that you can be able to lose without incurring more problems on yourself.

Taking a loan to trade is not a great idea. It would be far better if you take out a loan and buy an apartment and put it on lease. At Least you’ll have a fixed earning.

Never take a loan out for something like this. EVER. You should only be using money you are willing to and able to lose when it comes to stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back