What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

Well it depends on the level of skills that you have. If you are a professional forex traders who knows his onions very well, you can take a loan to trade forex.

It's not wise my friend. The forex market is really risky and borrowing money to trade it no matter how good you might be is a bad decision.

Well it depends on the level of skills that you have. If you are a professional forex traders who knows his onions very well, you can take a loan to trade forex.
Some investors I know had borrowed money to invest in stocks. When the price dropped in the market they had to pay the installment of the loan while waiting for the price to increase so they can sell at break even. They had practically lost on the interest of the loan already.

I will say that that is very far from been called a wise move to do to collect loan simply because you want to go trade it in forex? Not a wise or smart move at all. No one will sanction such move. If you don't have the funds to trade forex, wiat till you get it then

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
I will never advise people to borrow money to trade either forex or crypto currency because it is very risky to borrow money for that. Last year I borrowed money to trade crypto currency. I was making profit until there is bull in price of the coin and I made some lost

You are going to regret this decision honesty if you go ahead and do it. because there is a high probability that you're going to lose your money in the process. Better to look for something else good to do with the money.

Forex is a volatile market, I would not advise anyone take a loan on forex except you are sure and have made money from the strategy you want to use for the loan

not wise or even close to wise lol, forex trading or any other kind of trading is full of risk and losing money is just a matter of time, by doing that, you are literally using other people money and you'll face some serious bad consequences
I would not even advise anyone to toe that path,because it is not actually a good investment sense to indulge in.The market trading of forex is a very volatile form of trading filled with uncertainty and one can loss his funds in a twinkle of an eye.

I won't advice anyone to try such thing , I think using loan money to trade forex ,is a very risky move and the person involved could end up making loss and even entering more debt , because of the fear of loosing and others

Nope, never do that unless you want to be buried in loans... Forex is Risky there's a good chance that you will loss your money so getting loan for it seems like a asking for a disaster to happen in your life. If you don't have money to trade just don't.
To me it is not a wise decision to apply for loan and trade in Forest today because for a student is a very risky business if not with your money it is not wise for you to apply for loan on trade in such business.

How wise otnis to obtain loan all because you want to trade it with forez market? That will be very unwise step to take please in my own opinion. Don't do that. The risk is not worth the reward comparatively

Very wise if you know what to do in the forex market, if you have the right knowledge, strategy, spread, leverage, to mention but a few. You can make trades that will bring in the money and you will repay your loan.

Very wise if you know what to do in the forex market, if you have the right knowledge, strategy, spread, leverage, to mention but a few. You can make trades that will bring in the money and you will repay your loan.
In any kind of trading whether it is forex, stocks or even crypto you must have your own money for the investment. When you borrow money think if the investment is failing and you cannot sell so your budget is affected because you will have to pay the installments for the loan.

You should never obtain a loan to go use on unassured investment so let's refrain from using it for those purposes .just have a conscious and go get a loan for things other than trading or betting or anything that will give you money back for a for short times

For anyone who wants to be successful he should be able to take risk most times to achieve certain things, but it will be unwise for an individual who knows nothing about forex trading to take a loan to start forex trading, before you can take the risk if getting a loan make sure you have ideas and you are much experienced when it comes to forex trading
Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?

Forex traders will borrow money if they are highly motivated and hope to make high profits, or to increase capital when they get a margin call. But debt to trade forex is not a healthy way, even though he is an expert because in every trade he will not always make a profit.

Well I don't think there's any necessity of obtaining loans most especially from an online site such as the forex even thou it helps but I also believe loans are not quite effective for running a start business is only due for business that has been in existence.

Taking a loan to invest in forex trading is the highest risk to take by trading on forex, well as for me I don't think I can take that kind of risk all because I want to trade because what I was told is that trade what you could afford to lose.

I believe every business is a risk, but one thing I can't advice anyone to do is to borrow money to invest in forex no matter how good the person is, I believe is 50-50 chance

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back