What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

Getting a loan to trade a volatile market sometimes is not always advisable except you are a good experts with 85% possibility of wining. You must have external source of paying back the loan if you are thinking of doing.

This is a very serious risk that I wouldn't advise anybody to take. the foreign exchange market is not always stable. Though some people do predict what it would look like in future but the truth is that only few of those predictions do come true. Forex trading is a risk that should be taken with your own money not a loan. If it fails, at least you will be consoled that it was your money not a loan.

I will never consider or ask anyone to invest in forex trading market through loans its far more risky to do just that what if the market turn against you and you loss where will you get the money to pay back the loan.

this is probably one of the most foolish decisions you can take because forex trading is very risky and you can lose everything. I will never advise anyone to take a loan in order to trade forex or cryptocurrency.

Its a foolish idea. I'm telling you this because I also trade forex and I can tell you that when you justing would lose money. You heard me right, every forex trade lose money when they are just starting. Its just a part that can never be escaped so don't
I don't think it is encouraging to take loan for trade on forex because if actually the person lose from the process how would them pay back from the loan, that is why is not advisable to take loan for that.

I will never advice you to obtain loan to start the forex business because its far too risky I will only advice people to get loan for their offline jobs so if you want to start any business then you must save some money for that.

Loan is very good if you want to get a loan to start any business then I think that shouldnt be an issue be sure to pay it back on time so that you wont be in debt I beleive many people are able to start their business through loan but you must know hot to cave out a time and pay it back

Nope, never do that unless you want to be buried in loans... Forex is Risky there's a good chance that you will loss your money so getting loan for it seems like a asking for a disaster to happen in your life. If you don't have money to trade just don't.

I will definitely never borrow money in order to trade in the volatile market of any sort. Trading in Forex or cryptocurrency market involves a very big risk. Sometimes, I am even afraid to invest my personal finance!

Loan can be collected to start any business to be sincere so I think that if you want to start a business then you must have some budget and not rely on loan alone you can ask freind for money which can also be of help

Loan can be collected to start any business to be sincere so I think that if you want to start a business then you must have some budget and not rely on loan alone you can ask freind for money which can also be of help
I will never agree with you loan to start forex trading is never good but you will need to get a loan if you want for others offline business but for forex I think that its not good to collect loan for that face of business you will loss alot because forex trading is not that too good there loss bound to it

@tray59 I now accept with you and understand why you kick against such opportunity because I know that when you start the forex business its always so difficult to make a profit so collecting loan to start such business will ensure that you put your money on the line and there is chance of lossing it and become indebted to the bank

I will never advice anyone to take loan to trade in the forex market do you know that the forex market is full of risk and if you take loan to operate it there is a greater chance for you to loss all the money and become a debtor so I think that loan is good for offline business

There is nothing wrong getting a loan to start your own business but where the issue will come is when you do not have the skills and knowledge to trade and get profit its very dangerous. You may be indebted to the bank I wont advice you to trade forex with loan
There is nothing wrong getting a loan to start your own business but where the issue will come is when you do not have the skills and knowledge to trade and get profit its very dangerous. You may be indebted to the bank I wont advice you to trade forex with loan

Last edited:
I also know about this that there is nothing wrong getting a loan to start your own business but dont think of forex because forex seems to be a bit risky when you start any business I beleive that loan is good but not sure for onine business ,have you tried it before.

It's not wise my friend. The forex market is really risky and borrowing money to trade it no matter how good you might be is a bad decision.
Definitelly it is not a wise decision for anyone to go all out and take money as a loan for the purpose of doing forex trading,because the returns is not certain,and you can loss your investment at any time.

Definitelly it is not a wise decision for anyone to go all out and take money as a loan for the purpose of doing forex trading,because the returns is not certain,and you can loss your investment at any time.
Sure, that is why i hate to borrow loan, if it was his personal money the problem will not be much for him but since, he borrowed he had to face the law.

This could be very unwise because trading is a game of psychology and when you borrow, you just signed up that you are risking what you can't afford to loose . It affects your psychology.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
I think it would be the worst choice for someone to make because forex is not something garanted maybe you lose all that money.... Then what will you do?

To me this is very unwise and would most likely not work out if one is not careful.
It affects the trader's decision making ability and sponsors emotions.

I will never support the motive of collecting loan to start a business of forex loan can be obtain use to open an offline business but taking loan to start forex trading is never proper the risk that is in forex is too high so I wont advice this to happen you can opted to post on forum and use the money for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back