How To Use a Bitcoin ATM?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently Bitcoin ATM (BATM) is widely available in many tourist attractions and big cities. For simplicity's sake, we can search for BATMs around us via the Coinatmradar.com site. At Bitcoin ATM we can sell and buy Bitcoin. BATM is not the same as a Bank ATM or traditional ATM, even though people say it is not too difficult but many people are still confused about using it, Also not all available BATM can serve Bitcoin sales, even though Bitcoin sales services are available, but we have to wait for confirmation of transactions that often require a long time, after that we can process the transaction again using the Redeem Code. There is also a BATM that provides remote sales service features (or from other areas) so we only need a Redeem Code to collect fiat money on the BATM machine.

Currently Bitcoin ATM (BATM) is widely available in many tourist attractions and big cities. For simplicity's sake, we can search for BATMs around us via the Coinatmradar.com site. At Bitcoin ATM we can sell and buy Bitcoin. BATM is not the same as a Bank ATM or traditional ATM, even though people say it is not too difficult but many people are still confused about using it, Also not all available BATM can serve Bitcoin sales, even though Bitcoin sales services are available, but we have to wait for confirmation of transactions that often require a long time, after that we can process the transaction again using the Redeem Code. There is also a BATM that provides remote sales service features (or from other areas) so we only need a Redeem Code to collect fiat money on the BATM machine.
Bitcoin is getting there, and this is a welcomed innovation/development, Bitcoin vending has started, next step will be to have a shop or shops that accepts cryptos as a means of exchange.

Moreover BTC blockchain needs to up their game, they need to sharpen their transaction speed.

First, choose the option to buy BTC (only applicable to ones that offer both buying and selling services). Then, scan the QR code of your wallet address using the bitcoin ATM scanner. Enter the amount you wish to buy, then insert the cash. Give the machine a few minutes to process the transaction.

According to my friend in USA. His name is Joshua, he said I should follow the following in order to buy Bitcoin from ATM; 1. Choose “Buy Bitcoin” 2. Scan the QR code of your Bitcoin address with the BTM scanner. 3. Depending on the ATM and jurisdiction, you may need to provide identification. 4. Enter the amount you want to purchase. 5. Insert cash to the BTM. 6. Wait for the machine to process the transaction

I never heard a bitcoin ATM. How will be there a bitcoin atm? Means you can withdraw funds from your Bitcoin? If there so. I hope there is a high-security features. To avoid the hackers to penetrate. If may I ask you can literally witdraw cash from that ATM?

The Bitcoin ATM is a great advancement for any nation that have officially legalize Bitcoin as a currency for transactions. In this part of the world I can say it will take almost a decade before they get to finally install those machines over here in Nigeria.

Concerning how to use the bitcoin ATM. Well, looking at the comment for using this bitcoin ATM, it sound interesting and easier to perform transactions either buying or selling. I haven't seen any of the bitcoin ATM in my environment and I think it is yet to be established or put in use in my country

I am just coming across this news for the first time. To me this is a welcome development. I have also read that any trader can visit the machine to buy and sell the coins quite faster. That the machines are user-friendly and also very secure. I just it is how they have presented it.

1.choose "BUY Bitcoin"
2.scan the QR code of your Bitcoin address with the BTM scanner.
3.depending on the ATM and jurisdiction, you May need to provide identification.
4.Enter the amount you want to purchase.
5.insert Cash to the BTM.
6.wait for machine to process the transaction.

The ATM card and machine or money dispenser are two things that people need and still make wise of for easy taking and putting back of money, though I don't know how the later work but yea it's jade to evade being in a tight corner,for those who do not know how to use,its worthy of notes that you should only give it to bank security with you there to help you where ever you are confused.

Although the process varies per ATM, there is a general flow to using one to purchase BTC:

First, choose the option to buy BTC (only applicable to ones that offer both buying and selling services). Then, scan the QR code of your wallet address using the bitcoin ATM scanner. Enter the amount you wish to buy, then insert the cash. Give the machine a few minutes to process the transaction. Once you’ve done all that, check your bitcoin wallet to confirm the sale—and voila! It’s that easy
There isn't necessarily a best age to get married, but there definitely is a best time to get married. The best time to get married is when you feel comfortable and confident in your job and personal life. If you were to give yourself an exact age, you might find that you settle for whomever you're with at that age

I never heard a bitcoin ATM. How will be there a bitcoin atm? Means you can withdraw funds from your Bitcoin? If there so. I hope there is a high-security features. To avoid the hackers to penetrate. If may I ask you can literally witdraw cash from that ATM?
We don't need to be afraid of hackers because we only send Bitcoin from the mobile application to the address at the Bitcoin ATM, of course you can withdraw fiat money (local cash) according to the country where you are. But not all Bitcoin ATMs provide Bitcoin selling facilities.

1. Choose “Buy Bitcoin
  2. Scan the QR code of your Bitcoin address with the BTM scanner.
  3. Depending on the ATM and jurisdiction, you may need to provide identification.
  4. Enter the amount you want to purchase.
  5. Insert cash to the BTM.
  6. Wait for the machine to process the transaction.

To be honest, I am surprised to know that there are ATM for Bitcoin. Does that mean you can withdraw your Bitcoin into cash or US dollars? If that is the case then that ATM is like a real ATM with cash. Do you know who owns the ATM machine and how does the place (where the ATM is situated) earn from the ATM? Pardon me for my questions because this is interesting to me. I don't think there is an ATM machine for Bitcoin in our country.

irst, choose the option to buy BTC (only applicable to ones that offer both buying and selling services). Then, scan the QR code of your wallet address using the bitcoin ATM scanner. Enter the amount you wish to buy, then insert the cash. Give the machine a few minutes to process the transaction.

This is great progress for Bitcoin by having a ATM to withdraw a money like traditional one. Though, I do not know much about the using of the ATM but I have been hearing about BATM for some time ago. I can say this is good achievement for Bitcoin and I can't wait to have the BATM.

BTM are different, the buying process in all of them is basically the same, but you need to follow the instructions on the screen to get them, because the buying process and selling process are very different from other bTm machines.​

One of the easiest ways to convert yourBitcoin to cash is through a Bitcoin ATM.
  1. Create an Account. ...
  2. Find a Bitcoin ATM Near You to WithdrawCash. ...
  3. Have Your Wallet Address Ready to Convert Your Bitcoin to Cash. ...
  4. Withdraw Cash from the 2-Way Bitcoin ATM.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back