What's new

How To Use a Bitcoin ATM?

For the fact that Bitcoin now has an ATM is a great development for the cryptocurrencies market because it's an innovation that other cryptocurrencies will definitely launch in their future when they have grown for sometime.

Currently Bitcoin ATM (BATM) is widely available in many tourist attractions and big cities. For simplicity's sake, we can search for BATMs around us via the Coinatmradar.com site. At Bitcoin ATM we can sell and buy Bitcoin. BATM is not the same as a Bank ATM or traditional ATM, even though people say it is not too difficult but many people are still confused about using it, Also not all available BATM can serve Bitcoin sales, even though Bitcoin sales services are available, but we have to wait for confirmation of transactions that often require a long time, after that we can process the transaction again using the Redeem Code. There is also a BATM that provides remote sales service features (or from other areas) so we only need a Redeem Code to collect fiat money on the BATM machine.
Actually its a gradually process. I heard of bitcoin ATM the first time I heard of crypto currency. Is just the way the back ATM came.. Purple were confused on how to use it but later on they learned it and can use it swiftly today!

Actually its a gradually process. I heard of bitcoin ATM the first time I heard of crypto currency. Is just the way the back ATM came.. Purple were confused on how to use it but later on they learned it and can use it swiftly today!
You are right, we learn in a gradual process, at least now we know and understand in theory how to use Bitcoin ATMs, so that one day if Bitcoin ATMs are available we will understand.

It's a very nice idea but the challenge right now is this good for nothing leaders ruling our country like their normal family business. How in God's name would they place a ban on crypto currencies in Nigeria?
See what we are going to be missing till a leader with brain comes to power

Currently Bitcoin ATM (BATM) is widely available in many tourist attractions and big cities. For simplicity's sake, we can search for BATMs around us via the Coinatmradar.com site. At Bitcoin ATM we can sell and buy Bitcoin. BATM is not the same as a Bank ATM or traditional ATM, even though people say it is not too difficult but many people are still confused about using it, Also not all available BATM can serve Bitcoin sales, even though Bitcoin sales services are available, but we have to wait for confirmation of transactions that often require a long time, after that we can process the transaction again using the Redeem Code. There is also a BATM that provides remote sales service features (or from other areas) so we only need a Redeem Code to collect fiat money on the BATM machine.
This is a good development on the part of the Bitcoin industry. This is in deed a welcome development and improvement. I am looking forward to when this transformation and change will touch my soil. Bitcoin is really doing real good.

Bitcoin ATMs are an excellent way to purchase your first bitcoin holding. As the name suggests, Bitcoin ATMs function in a similar fashion as automated teller machines provided by banks. The main difference, however, is that Bitcoin ATMs give out bitcoin instead of dollars.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how you can make your first bitcoin purchasing using a Bitcoin ATM.

Bitcoin ATMs, also known as BTMs, are machines that accept cash and dispense Bitcoin in return. Some ATMs also buy Bitcoin from you and dispense cash in return.

Due to their anonymous nature, most Bitcoin ATMs have strict buying limits, with some even requiring a KYC process. Here are the top Bitcoin ATMs around:

Yeah that's good , this is a nice development and an innovative idea that bitcoin has made , this just shows that bit coin is the best and will continue to go higher in everything, for me I think its a very nice platform to invest in. Does anyone agree with me?

Actually I have been hearing about bitcoin automated teller machine but I haven't seen one for myself. It s a good thing to happen to bitcoin but I think many countries will likely kick against it to protect their fiat currencies.

I believe that it should be similar to the same way people withdraw Fiat currency from the ATM. All that may be different is the instructions to follow for successful transaction.

We don't have BATM here, therefore, I have never used it. Since I have never used it, I do not know how exactly it operates. But base don my reading, I can say that you can buy or sell bitcoins through BATM

Bitcoin or any other crypto currency is banned in my country, so I don't think of my country having one of the ATM soon though,but if they could do it is a good one.

Bitcoin is not legal here, so there are no bitcoin atms in my home county. I have also not been to any countries where there re bitcoin ATM, therefore, I do not know how exactly this works

The bit Bitcoin ATM in my country are not that many at the moment. I have seen someone withdrew his Bitcoin into local currency from the Bitcoin ATM before. Very exciting

It have to be like that. Because the ATM called BATM will operates it's transactions with the way we transaction crypto currency. It will follow same process. And the transaction fee will be higher for the transaction to be quick

I have never used the Bitcoin ATM so this will be very useful for me.
It seems easier to use, and with further progress with Bitcoin adoption we hope the machine would be available for every country

nice review this would really help me if i happen to get in touch with any bitcoin atm machine.
i always thought it was like every other atm machines but now i know that it is not

I
Bitcoin machine is a nice technology ment to help people cash out their cryptocurrency to their local currency easily. However such is not available here in my location hoping to see it coming up in a few years time.

I have never seen one and do not have any idea of how it works at all.

But I am of the opinion that it is not going to be available in all countries due to strict crypto regulations.

The coming of centralised exchanges has meant that bitcoin ATMs no longer need to be in place of the really do not hold any importance any longer and I am sure they are going to be extinct.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back