What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

One of the better ways to stop scamming activities is by posting the names of the website on social medias. When we start doing that, most of the Ponzi scheme would stop.
Its true that is one of the way to stop scam proggrams,I also think that you will need to post such scam programs on forum so that people can be aware of it .

For someone like me I think I also have my own ways of doing things I will post your reputation on blogs coments and seo and let people know.

Its true that is one of the way to stop scam proggrams,I also think that you will need to post such scam programs on forum so that people can be aware of it .

For someone like me I think I also have my own ways of doing things I will post your reputation on blogs coments and seo and let people know.
When you start publishing the names of scam site it will be a lot better because so many of them would not want to perpetrate such things again and they would probably look for better things to do.

Unfortunately, there are so many Hyips and scams out there and there are many so-called trustworthy sites as well that are also scams. It is a really tough decision to invest money online.

To be sincere I think that stoping a scam website is simple all you need to do try as much as possible and report the website to the right authority well I have my own ways of doing things if they scam me I dont even think I will spare them what I will do is to tanish their image through google and forum so others wont fall prey to them

To be sincere I think that stoping a scam website is simple all you need to do try as much as possible and report the website to the right authority well I have my own ways of doing things if they scam me I dont even think I will spare them what I will do is to tanish their image through google and forum so others wont fall prey to them

Sometimes reporting to the authorities may not work because once you are scammed by a person that exists in other country, then there is nothing that you could do to get your money back.

Please I want to know which of those website that someone can report scam program to.

I think that there are alot of scam website this days online so we need to try our possible best and ensure that we report those fraudulent website to the right authority,dont really know if there are some website that we can report such action to.

Please I want to know which of those website that someone can report scam program to.

I think that there are alot of scam website this days online so we need to try our possible best and ensure that we report those fraudulent website to the right authority,dont really know if there are some website that we can report such action to.
There are platforms like trustpilot you can just create an account on the platform and report your problem or anything you wish to report about a particular platform but you have to be sure what you are saying is true.

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.

if we are exposing scam site's I believe it will reduce the numbers of scam platforms online, there are lots of scam platforms online the only best way to reduce scam is exposing them.

Unfortunately, there are so many Hyips and scams out there and there are many so-called trustworthy sites as well that are also scams. It is a really tough decision to invest money online.
I have been so lucky with the investment on Hyip sites nowadays because , i do normally make my money back before they run away and most of the time , i dont even know they are scam site before investing on them .

There are platforms like trustpilot you can just create an account on the platform and report your problem or anything you wish to report about a particular platform but you have to be sure what you are saying is true.

This is why I love PayPal and I really wish if PayPal were available in here. PayPal protects consumers from fraud. Unfortunately, other payment processors like Skrill does not provide you with the option to file for a dispute.

This is why I love PayPal and I really wish if PayPal were available in here. PayPal protects consumers from fraud. Unfortunately, other payment processors like Skrill does not provide you with the option to file for a dispute.
Every payment method has its own risk in one way or the other, for paypal the sending party can easily reversed back the money that was sent even after a transaction has been fully completed. That's it own risk.

Every payment method has its own risk in one way or the other, for paypal the sending party can easily reversed back the money that was sent even after a transaction has been fully completed. That's it own risk.

The main problem is that once a scammer takes out money from PayPal, then I doubt even if PayPal could do anything. However, PayPal will definitely block the account of scammer and this would never allow a scammer to scam people ever again.

The main problem is that once a scammer takes out money from PayPal, then I doubt even if PayPal could do anything. However, PayPal will definitely block the account of scammer and this would never allow a scammer to scam people ever again.
That's something we have to be very careful. Unfortunately PayPal is not accepted in my location and so many people and scammers do not have access to it here

Scammers know how to shift your money quickly away from you, so you can never get your money back.
If there were a method to undo transactions in the cryptocurrency world, I would like to get my $60 back from my trust wallet.

The best way to stop scam is by exposing the scam platforms you know, if you want to earn money online you have to be very careful not all platforms are legit.

That's something we have to be very careful. Unfortunately PayPal is not accepted in my location and so many people and scammers do not have access to it here

Yes, however, once the scammer's account get blacklisted, he or she will never be able to use it ever. Paypal will block the accounts of scammers and this is why PayPal is still considered much reliable.

Yes, however, once the scammer's account get blacklisted, he or she will never be able to use it ever. Paypal will block the accounts of scammers and this is why PayPal is still considered much reliable.
And sometimes they can also close down people's account without permission. This is the reason why so many people are afraid of using PayPal accounts here too. In terms of reliability they are very reliable.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
And I believe that reporting scam websites will help to reduce scams because people will already know the websites that scam people so they will not even bother to work on them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back