What's new

How to make money by offering free courses

Well I don't really know if it's true, but I guess we won't know until we try, things like this are confusing sometimes we can't really tell, we have to try it an see how it works.

Well I don't really know if it's true, but I guess we won't know until we try, things like this are confusing sometimes we can't really tell, we have to try it an see how it works.
Well I know that one can try to teach a particular course and be posting the videos and details online but mostly it is not free, one has to be paying before he or she can watch.

Yeah, the opportunity to make money from YouTube is very big if you have knowledge about something. There are always many people who are ready to watch your videos if you position it well.

There are many Youtuber who are making a really huge amount of money on Youtube, but they might have had worked really hard in order to make money.

Offering free online courses is an effective strategy to introduce individuals to your services while generating a profit. Free courses provide the opportunity for potential customers to become familiar with and understand the expertise you offer, which can lead to a sale of more comprehensive services. Navigate through this step-by-step guide on how to create and offer free courses that can easily make money for your business.
First, identify your niche and who you are targeting with your theme design. If you specifically focus on a particular audience or project, like a restaurant website, or an e-commerce website, it will make it easier to determine which types of design and features you should consider.
The next step is to design your theme. You can design a WordPress theme from scratch or use a template. When designing the theme, be sure to consider the audience and type of project you are targeting. Plus, you want to make sure that your design is attractive and fulfills the needs of the user.
Offering a free version of the theme is a great way to attract potential customers. Make sure to include all of the features that you have in your premium version. This will help potential customers get familiar with your theme and allow them to test it before upgrade to the premium version.

There are many Youtuber who are making a really huge amount of money on Youtube, but they might have had worked really hard in order to make money.
Yes, making a YouTube channel to be very successful is not something that happens overnight. It requires a lot of hard work and consistency before you can achieve that. It can even take some years.

Well I know that one can try to teach a particular course and be posting the videos and details online but mostly it is not free, one has to be paying before he or she can watch.
That's true, an you can earn a lot of money with that if you know what you are doing, I know a lot of people that earns a living from this, if you have the skills you can earn.

One can make money by offering free courses on a platform like YouTube, that is if one has monetized one's YouTube channel. A lot of people earn through this means.

People claimed that it is possible to make money by offering free courses and I begin to wonder how it's possible knowing full well that if you're offering free courses , people are not paying for it, it will not drive revenue. I would like each and every member here to discuss about it.

Most times, those offering free courses are hopeful that the people buying it will ask them for some form of mentorship. This is where they start to charge some money in order to mentor you on how you are going to make a lot of money by applying those tips on the courses.

People claimed that it is possible to make money by offering free courses and I begin to wonder how it's possible knowing full well that if you're offering free courses , people are not paying for it, it will not drive revenue. I would like each and every member here to discuss about it.

I wonder how you are going to be able to make money from offering your courses free of charge because it is only when you sell your course online that you can be able to make money from it. Unless, you are going to be making use of your website to upload the courses and those who are interested are going to be visiting your website frequently to access them, thereby generating traffic to your website that you can now use to make money from monetizing the website.

Free courses is equal to $0. There's no money to be made from offering your online courses for free. Will you turn as as people whom you've given your courses for free to pay money? This is not possible. It's when you sell those courses, then you will make money.

Most times, those offering free courses are hopeful that the people buying it will ask them for some form of mentorship. This is where they start to charge some money in order to mentor you on how you are going to make a lot of money by applying those tips on the courses.

The only thing that you can be able to achieve by offering free courses to people is by getting their attention to know that you have something more valuable to offer. This is because after they must have made use of your free courses, they will now look at buying the courses that you have for sale.

There's nothing like buying a free course. How do you buy a free course when it's free? What can be said to be what the owner of the free courses can do is offer those free courses as an incentive to sell something bigger for a bigger price.

Free courses is equal to $0. There's no money to be made from offering your online courses for free. Will you turn as as people whom you've given your courses for free to pay money? This is not possible. It's when you sell those courses, then you will make money.

Exactly! When it's a free courses, there's no monetary value attached to the courses. There's no way that you're going to sell a course that you offer for free. I have started working on a forex trading course that I'm going to sell of course. There's nothing like free courses gift for me.

Exactly! When it's a free courses, there's no monetary value attached to the courses. There's no way that you're going to sell a course that you offer for free. I have started working on a forex trading course that I'm going to sell of course. There's nothing like free courses gift for me.

Yes, one doesn't need to confuse things by saying one thing and meaning another thing. If a course is free, no one pays for it. I've used many free online courses from YouTube, I never paid 1 cent for it. Udemy have given me free courses in the past which I didn't pay for.

One can make money by offering free courses on a platform like YouTube, that is if one has monetized one's YouTube channel. A lot of people earn through this means.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is one of the best ways that you can be able to make money from offering free courses to those who are subscribed to your YouTube channel.

As long as your YouTube channel have been monetized and you have reached the whole requirements by YouTube for you to by making money from the platform, it is very easy for you to make money from your free courses using YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back