How to make money by offering free courses

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
People claimed that it is possible to make money by offering free courses and I begin to wonder how it's possible knowing full well that if you're offering free courses , people are not paying for it, it will not drive revenue. I would like each and every member here to discuss about it.

Except you plan on using the free course to gain trust from them and plan to upsell them one of your service, that is the way I know one can make money from offering free courses.

It's possible to make money offering free course on YouTube because when you gain a lot of visit to your YouTube channel and you are able to Garner enough subscribers, then you will make money.

you can capitalise on YouTube to offer free courses and lessons to people and a lot of people will watch. If you reach the monetizable threshold you will begin to make money when you get a lot of views.

You can offer free courses in a platform like YouTube and earn from monetizing your YouTube channel. Since you are offering a free course, you will get many views and subscribers hence you earn well.

Just do the initial courses as free to get people in there, and if they want to keep coming for more courses, they then have to pay to join for the full course. It's always a good thing to start them off free, and if they are interested for more, that's when you settle on a price.

Well I do not know wether such classes do happen now but I know of most sites during the covid-19 pandemic that you can be answering questions on a particular course and get paid.

Well I don't know much about that but I believe you can earned some money from such kind of services even though it's not all platform. It can be possible in the social media platforms most especially those who have alot of followers.

You cannot make money when you are offering a course for free but you can make money to sell your other courses by offering your primary courses for free. You can also offer courses for free to bring traffic on your site

You cannot make money when you are offering a course for free but you can make money to sell your other courses by offering your primary courses for free. You can also offer courses for free to bring traffic on your site
I think that offering free courses on YouTube to generate terrific traffic and to gain subscribers would be a way to offer free courses and make money so easily . What do you think about this?

I think that offering free courses on YouTube to generate terrific traffic and to gain subscribers would be a way to offer free courses and make money so easily . What do you think about this?
If you have a lot of followers on youtube, you can teach for free on youtube and you can divert your viewers to enroll for your paid course on your website. This is one of the most popular methods to sell courses.

If you have a lot of followers on youtube, you can teach for free on youtube and you can divert your viewers to enroll for your paid course on your website. This is one of the most popular methods to sell courses.
You have made a very vital point and it is one of the ways to generate money from your YouTube channel provided it has large followership and I think it is worth trying out.

Interestingly, you can also try offering free courses through zoomclass and promote it via facebook. Once a lot of people sign up for your free class, you can offer paid courses to these people

You can offer free courses in a platform like YouTube and earn from monetizing your YouTube channel. Since you are offering a free course, you will get many views and subscribers hence you earn well.
That's the fact, I believe monetizing YouTube is one of the best way of making money, even though you have to make sure you have good number of followers and subscribers, that's the criteria for monetizing.

That's the fact, I believe monetizing YouTube is one of the best way of making money, even though you have to make sure you have good number of followers and subscribers, that's the criteria for monetizing.
If you will fulfill the YouTube requirement then you're channel will be monetized but you need to have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of views to enter into the reward program.

Its not possible, since its a free course it means you are not getting anything from it, unless you plan to give out a free class for the basis then then advance course would be given out for a fee.

People claimed that it is possible to make money by offering free courses and I begin to wonder how it's possible knowing full well that if you're offering free courses , people are not paying for it, it will not drive revenue. I would like each and every member here to discuss about it.
The only way someone can make money from teaching people free courses is by teaching them on his blog so he can make money from the blog if it is monetized or he should make use of YouTube channel

One of the best ways to make money is to open a Youtube channel and start Vlogs. This would be an indirect way of making money by "selling" courses in the form of Vlogs.

You can offer free course online and make money and it could be done through the establishment of YouTube and you will teach people for free to gain a huge following.

Yeah, the opportunity to make money from YouTube is very big if you have knowledge about something. There are always many people who are ready to watch your videos if you position it well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back