How to Learn forex trading on YouTube

Genie01

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forex trading is characterised by alot mentors that offer mentorships after making some downtime payments.

This mentorship fee can sometimes pose a serious challenge to someone eager to learn in other to break free from the rat race because it might not be affordable.
This problem however has a solution.
We are in a generation whereby information is rampant. YouTube and the internet( in general) has all you need in other to learn anything you want. You don't need to pay anyone.
I am a testifier,I have a couple of channels you might find useful to begin your journey in this industry
In case you want to learn, Just slide into my dm for the link.
Are you a profitable trader?
What's your take on YouTube mentorship?

I do not trade forex but I mostly focus on cryptocurrency even though I am not a cryptocurrency trader yet. So many YouTube channel could help you understand the basics but not the advanced idea of how the market can be traded.

I personally don't trade Forex. The thing is so risky that the broker themselves warn their traders for loosing all their hard earned capital asap. Only 1% of traders return their money in their trades.

Forex trading is characterised by alot mentors that offer mentorships after making some downtime payments.

This mentorship fee can sometimes pose a serious challenge to someone eager to learn in other to break free from the rat race because it might not be affordable.
We are in a generation whereby information is rampant. YouTube and the internet( in general) has all you need in other to learn anything you want. You don't need to pay anyone.
I am a testifier,I have a couple of channels you might find useful to begin your journey in this industry
I don’t trade forex as of now but I would definitely like to trade in the future without a doubt. YouTube is a very good app which can assist you in gleaning information but in recent times, the disinformation has become more rampant and so I would like to be educated face-to-face

I believe all you need to know about trading is already on YouTube but most people don't really know about it, you don't have to pay for any mentorship especially if you have the right YouTube channel.

To learn forex trading on YouTube you just need to search for that there are not of forex course which you can take there and become successful video is being uploaded everyday for beginners by experts

I believe all you need to know about trading is already on YouTube but most people don't really know about it, you don't have to pay for any mentorship especially if you have the right YouTube channel.
That's the truth bro.
If you are not on the right channels, you might continue going in circles .
Looking for a perfect way to trade without losing money and that is impossible

Actually learning forex trading through YouTube videos is not actually bad but one need to be very careful because there may be some videos on about forex trading on YouTube also.

F
That's the truth bro.
If you are not on the right channels, you might continue going in circles .
Looking for a perfect way to trade without losing money and that is impossible
If you have the wrong channel you won't even move in circles you'll be stepping down gradually, that's why I advice people who are starting to know what exactly they are looking for to avoid moving in circles.

I don't think you will really understand very well compare to learning from a close person. You might not even pay a close person the up to the amount you will be paying for a mentorship fee on YouTube

I totally agree with you sir,
We can get to know how to trade by obsessively watching the right YouTube channels.
There are alot of YouTube channels that are there to build audience and show-off the fake lifestyle
I don't think you will really understand very well compare to learning from a close person. You might not even pay a close person the up to the amount you will be paying for a mentorships fee on Youtube
I understand you, but paying close attention is a choice. You can choose to pay close attention without paying anything. Motivation differs
I don't think you will really understand very well compare to learning from a close person. You might not even pay a close person the up to the amount you will be paying for a mentorships fee on Youtube
I understand you, but paying close attention is a choice. You can choose to pay close attention without paying anything. Motivation differs

Last edited:
one major downside about learning forex trading on YouTube is the fact that some of the videos may not be sequentially arranged. This is why it is important to have a mentor because they will start from the beginning to teach you properly everything you need.

one major downside about learning forex trading on YouTube is the fact that some of the videos may not be sequentially arranged. This is why it is important to have a mentor because they will start from the beginning to teach you properly everything you need.
Learning complex things like forex and cryptocurrency on YouTube to me is risky because I may not really be sure of who I am learning from , if they are expert or not.

T
Learning complex things like forex and cryptocurrency on YouTube to me is risky because I may not really be sure of who I am learning from , if they are expert or not.
That's true, I have actually realised that there are a lot of fake videos on YouTube. So learning things like forex trading can be risky but at the same time there are also some experts on YouTube.

To learn forex trading on YouTube you need to search on the video that interest you on YouTube there are a lot of it then watched the one that will help you Master those skills

T
That's true, I have actually realised that there are a lot of fake videos on YouTube. So learning things like forex trading can be risky but at the same time there are also some experts on YouTube.
I believe there are some but it is quite difficult for you to filter out the good people and those that are just interested to make money from their views. Is not easy to filter out an expert in a huge populated platforms like that.

I believe there are some but it is quite difficult for you to filter out the good people and those that are just interested to make money from their views. Is not easy to filter out an expert in a huge populated platforms like that.
for newbies it is very difficult for them to filter out fake videos from real videos. I've actually fallen for so many of them and I wasted my time but currently it is easy for me to filter them.

I have channels that have their courses arranged in sequence. Although such channels are few, but they segment it in a playlist from beginner to advance level of trading.

That's how I learned about YouTube.

for newbies it is very difficult for them to filter out fake videos from real videos. I've actually fallen for so many of them and I wasted my time but currently it is easy for me to filter them.
The reason why you think it will be easier for you is because you have been able to get what you need . If you have to check out another area that you do not know maybe affiliate marketing , you may still have a lot of difficulties trying to get videos that will teach you exactly what affiliate marketing is all about.

I have channels that have their courses arranged in sequence. Although such channels are few, but they segment it in a playlist from beginner to advance level of trading.

That's how I learned about YouTube.
Of course i have also come across such channels before. The good thing about those channels is that everything you need in some businesses are arranged in playlists.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator