What's new

How to Learn forex trading on YouTube

The reason why you think it will be easier for you is because you have been able to get what you need . If you have to check out another area that you do not know maybe affiliate marketing , you may still have a lot of difficulties trying to get videos that will teach you exactly what affiliate marketing is all about.
For a fresh niche it requires a fresh start,
If at all I would like to switch to affiliate marketing, it would definitely going to be a fresh start from the basics and its definitely not going to be easy

I'm still passing through some training on forex but I do not use YouTube. I get all the videos from trusted expert who has been in forex for a long time , and from all indication those training is actually yielding a positive result.

There are so many video tutorial which anyone can use on youtube to learn how to trade but for someone like me I think that a freind of mind provided me with a link to do just that I follow the links and learn more

For a fresh niche it requires a fresh start,
If at all I would like to switch to affiliate marketing, it would definitely going to be a fresh start from the basics and its definitely not going to be easy
Well, you shouldn't consider the fact that it may not be easy everything . It is quite possible when we are willing to learn about it. A lot of people have been switching entirely to different areas of online business they do not know and still succeed.

Well, you shouldn't consider the fact that it may not be easy everything . It is quite possible when we are willing to learn about it. A lot of people have been switching entirely to different areas of online business they do not know and still succeed.
Truly it is very possible but, there is this tendency of one moving in circles, switching from one profession to another and ultimately not archieving anything out of all .
It is good to find one area and stick to it in thin and thick

Truly it is very possible but, there is this tendency of one moving in circles, switching from one profession to another and ultimately not archieving anything out of all .
It is good to find one area and stick to it in thin and thick
Sticking to one areas of business is good but personally I wouldn't advise one , at least you must have a multiple way of generating income for yourself. At least it must be two.

Sticking to one areas of business is good but personally I wouldn't advise one , at least you must have a multiple way of generating income for yourself. At least it must be two.
I understand you and this is very true.
Having multiple streams of income is the best thing to do in order to stay afloat financially.

I'm still passing through some training on forex but I do not use YouTube. I get all the videos from trusted expert who has been in forex for a long time , and from all indication those training is actually yielding a positive result.
as a beginner if you are using YouTube to learn forex trading you might get confused at a certain point. The reason is because there is no arranged curriculum for you to follow in order to master the market.

I understand you and this is very true.
Having multiple streams of income is the best thing to do in order to stay afloat financially.
Things are bad, the economy of my country is not improving anytime soon. And the best way for you to be able to stay financially stable with high rate of inflation in certain country is to have more than one source of income.

as a beginner if you are using YouTube to learn forex trading you might get confused at a certain point. The reason is because there is no arranged curriculum for you to follow in order to master the market.
You are right, but I think if you make a good research we have some YouTube channels that have everything well arrange, starting from the beginary level to the professional.

Things are bad, the economy of my country is not improving anytime soon. And the best way for you to be able to stay financially stable with high rate of inflation in certain country is to have more than one source of income.
I completely agree with you, having multiple streams would heighten your likelihood of being unaffected by the current economic downtown.
That's the wise thing to do.

You are right, but I think if you make a good research we have some YouTube channels that have everything well arrange, starting from the beginary level to the professional.
that is actually true but it will be very hard for you to find such channels especially if you are a newbie. Newbies have hard time locating the right channels on YouTube.

that is actually true but it will be very hard for you to find such channels especially if you are a newbie. Newbies have hard time locating the right channels on YouTube.
That's right, if you are a newbie in forex trading you'll like to follow all those traders that like to share the screenshot of their trades which not all of them make money.

There are so many video tutorial which anyone can use on youtube to learn how to trade but for someone like me I think that a freind of mind provided me with a link to do just that I follow the links and learn more
It's true that the YouTube provide us with some learning materials about forex trading but it's also true that not all we learned from YouTube can be applied due to the fact that we have no one physically to guide us.

I completely agree with you, having multiple streams would heighten your likelihood of being unaffected by the current economic downtown.
That's the wise thing to do.
That is why I try as much . I am even looking for opportunity to learn a profitable skill. That will be of a greater advantage to me at least if I can make money with it.

To learn forex trading on youtube is very easy so I think that when you learn how to trade chose the video that best interest you watched the video and ensure that you understand everything that is been recorded here so I think that youtube is the best when you know what to do

Subscribing to the right channels that supplies arranged contents could make you learn how to trade on a faster phase.
You don't need any direct mentorship to be profitable.

That's right, if you are a newbie in forex trading you'll like to follow all those traders that like to share the screenshot of their trades which not all of them make money.
Probably, they will actually end up deceiving you with those screenshots and you will lose a lot of money. That is why it is important to have a trusted mentor.

Probably, they will actually end up deceiving you with those screenshots and you will lose a lot of money. That is why it is important to have a trusted mentor.
a good mentor will never deceive you the issue is that you wont be able to spend more time learning like he dose before he become successful,that is why I always admit that people should consider using their demo account to mentor except that mentor accept one on one training

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator