What's new

How to Learn forex trading on YouTube

a good mentor will never deceive you the issue is that you wont be able to spend more time learning like he dose before he become successful,that is why I always admit that people should consider using their demo account to mentor except that mentor accept one on one training
I think one-on-one training is always very important if you want to venture into forex trading. there is an institute here that offers people the opportunity to learn forex but I think the fee may be expensive.

Subscribing to the right channels that supplies arranged contents could make you learn how to trade on a faster phase.
You don't need any direct mentorship to be profitable.
This is very true. I learnt everything about trading online via YouTube and I had my YouTube mentor .
The reason I love learning from him is because of how he systematically teaches from simple to complex Trading concepts.

You will be able to select which broker is best for you and will be able to open a trading account to start trading. You will also get familiar with the most popular FOREX Trading.

There are so many courses on YouTube which you can learn from but some of the course seems to be hard to understand so it's better you hire someone that can take you hand in hand in training mostly if you are a new trader

There are so many courses on YouTube which you can learn from but some of the course seems to be hard to understand so it's better you hire someone that can take you hand in hand in training mostly if you are a new trader
I agree with you if you don't understand it would be great to seek those that have mastered to learn from them .
It would save the new trader from going into circles and shorten the length of there learning curve.

Probably, they will actually end up deceiving you with those screenshots and you will lose a lot of money. That is why it is important to have a trusted mentor.
That's exactly the point, if you are good at doing that just know you are not on a right side of trading, sounds if you really want to earn money on the financial market you definitely need to have a good mindset.

That's exactly the point, if you are good at doing that just know you are not on a right side of trading, sounds if you really want to earn money on the financial market you definitely need to have a good mindset.
The importance of having the right mindset whenever you are in the forex market cannot be underestimated. With the right knowledge and mindset you can actually succeed.

The importance of having the right mindset whenever you are in the forex market cannot be underestimated. With the right knowledge and mindset you can actually succeed.
That's right, If you have the right mindset in trading, you won't go into the market with the mentality of getting rich quick, and if you don't have the mindset you'll definitely suffer.

That's right, If you have the right mindset in trading, you won't go into the market with the mentality of getting rich quick, and if you don't have the mindset you'll definitely suffer.
I believe experience is the best teacher when it comes to trading. this is because if people have not experienced some kind of things in the market they will not learn your lesson and curtail their greed.

I believe experience is the best teacher when it comes to trading. this is because if people have not experienced some kind of things in the market they will not learn your lesson and curtail their greed.
You have said it all, if you have good experience in trading you can actually earn a good amount of money, but we only get the experience by practicing.

You have said it all, if you have good experience in trading you can actually earn a good amount of money, but we only get the experience by practicing.
Yeah, having enough knowledge about trading is very important and necessary but at the same time you need practical aspect of it which is like experience. experience will make you to be profitable because you may understand the market dynamics.

Yeah, having enough knowledge about trading is very important and necessary but at the same time you need practical aspect of it which is like experience. experience will make you to be profitable because you may understand the market dynamics.
That's true, if you are good at practicing you'll definitely get experience in trading, not only that trading requires a lot of things you have to put in some work of learning.

That's true, if you are good at practicing you'll definitely get experience in trading, not only that trading requires a lot of things you have to put in some work of learning.
the learning process is always very difficult but your ability to continue learning is what really makes the difference. You need to learn and practice to improve.

the learning process is always very difficult but your ability to continue learning is what really makes the difference. You need to learn and practice to improve.
You have said it all, if you are resilient I believe you won't give up on things like this, working online is not easy I must say you need to work hard before you can get the best results.

You have said it all, if you are resilient I believe you won't give up on things like this, working online is not easy I must say you need to work hard before you can get the best results.
Probably, you need to understand that if working online was easy a lot of people would have become millionaires. If you want to make it online you need to be very disciplined and resilient.

Probably, you need to understand that if working online was easy a lot of people would have become millionaires. If you want to make it online you need to be very disciplined and resilient.
That's exactly the point, if working online is easy most of us here would have become millionaires, but it's a gradual process one step in front of the other.

That's exactly the point, if working online is easy most of us here would have become millionaires, but it's a gradual process one step in front of the other.
working online requires a lot of patience and consistency in order for you to succeed. It is a gradual process but you must be very much dedicated in order to make something reasonable on the long run.

working online requires a lot of patience and consistency in order for you to succeed. It is a gradual process but you must be very much dedicated in order to make something reasonable on the long run.
Yes, I agree with what you said, it's a gradual process you have to be very strong before you can even earn money online, making money online is not for the lazy ones.

Yes, I agree with what you said, it's a gradual process you have to be very strong before you can even earn money online, making money online is not for the lazy ones.
Indeed laziness can only bring one nothing in life.
One has to put in an adequate amount of time in other to understand the riduments of making money.

I only recommand learn forex from Youtube as beginner stage because you have to enroll in a course after that, Youtube is only learning some little basis or even some little introductions but not detailled forex tutor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator