What's new

How to introduce a healthy competition between employees

A healthy competition is very important in organization because it makes organization grow up fast and it's also motivate a employees to work effectively. You can give your employees a tasks and everyone if them must a week goals to persuade. After they accomplished the goals then you should reward them.

To promote healthy competition in your organization, practice these strategies.
Teach and promote healthy conflict. Competition can create conflict between and among employees. ...
Reward your best performers. ...
Set stretch goals. ...
Give honest performance feedback. ...
Find opportunities to play.

Reward Teamwork

But Also Encourage The Best Performers

Positive Competition Teaches Healthy Criticism

Establish a Clear Focus

Don’t Tolerate Unhealthy Competitive Behaviors

Seriously I don't buy the idea of competitin because it create avenue for envy, but since you stated that is a healthy competition
These can be achieved through giving the employees level playing ground without showing any bias or favoritism, allowing them bring out good ideas that will move the company forward, providing each of them all that is needed to achieve their goals, and rewarding the ones that were successful.

You see when employee discover that their is reward for their dilligence, they try out all possible means to perform better, as an employer you must always recognize and award extra ordinary staff that perform well, with cash benefits, bonuses and promotion. This will create a sense of competition amidst them and in return they will put in more effort

The first you need to do is to teach and promote healthy conflicts, then always reward your best performing employee, ste stretch goals and then find opportunities to play with all of them equally

Rewarding the most dedicated and hard-working employees will hear up others to sit up tight and work for such reward and commendation, you can also create a healthy conflicts that all will fight for

This topic is one hard nut to crack, so to speak. Among peers there is always the professional jealousy and the rivalry is always alive in many terms. I have been a programmer in a bank. There were 7 of us and I was the newest so I felt like everyone was stepping on me. It took me 2 years before I was able to show that I was better than my peers. I admire companies that give respect to the performance and not to the tenure of the worker. Regarding healthy competition I don't see anything that will be effective.

Creating a healthy competition between your employees is no doubt the best way to bring out the best in them. By rewarding the best performing employee either monthly or yearly motivate everyone of them, and also makes them more efficient.

Health is wealth and health competition must be happened in companies.Companies introduce competition between employees give them reward who work hard to win.This may improves the employee health and they gave the profit to company.

I think the best way to introduce a healthy competition between employees is to have an end of the year reward for different categories of achievements such as, most honest, most hardworking, most punctual, and the likes of it, to be awarded to employees who fit that character or achievement.
It can be done by getting votes from the employees and the one the the most votes gets the reward.

Once there is a proper unbiased reward system for work done and realistic goals and task are delegated to staffs. Where one is rewarded for a good job done that will motivate others to give in more to the overall objective of the company.

As an employer I can introduce an healthy competition and my employees by giving them each target to work with every month and then giving them incentive and bonus to whoever mets target. To encourage them.

A healthy competition is very important in organization because it makes organization grow up fast and it's also motivate a employees to work effectively. You can give your employees a tasks and everyone if them must a week goals to persuade. After they accomplished the goals then you should reward them.
Competition is always a welcoming boost for any business hoping to go places and achieve success in the long run. If you don't have business competitors you won't think to build the business to expand and drive more steady passive income. But with competition from similarly type of yours, you can always think to surpass one's achievement and go beyond, same the other person.

To make sure that competition exists, you have offer a decent working environement first in your company, so employees love what they are doing, also make sure to offer something competitive and hard

A company can benefit so much from a healthy competition between it's employees, it can raise productivity to its all time higest in the company.

To achieve a kind of a healthy competition among the employees of a company, one must put some steps in place, what are those ways we can encourage a healthy competition between employees?
You can using these tricks to introduce healthy competition between your employees

Teach and promote healthy conflict. Competition can create conflict between and among employees. ...
Reward your best performers. ...
Set stretch goals. ...
Give honest performance feedback. ...
Find opportunities to play.

A company can benefit so much from a healthy competition between it's employees, it can raise productivity to its all time higest in the company.

To achieve a kind of a healthy competition among the employees of a company, one must put some steps in place, what are those ways we can encourage a healthy competition between employees?
In order to burn any organization, the employees in the organization must be hardworking and honest. It is very important to have any kind of activity between the employees. For example, you set a reward and tell employees that you will be rewarded if you do a good job. This is a good omen for running a business.

The one good a healthy competition between employees gifts the company is increased productivity and commitment on the part of the workers. This is because every one would be striving to impress and improve his or her work in order to get praised and rewarded in the future.

Avoiding bias and favouritism, while giving out tasks and setting up challenges for the employees to surmount introduce a healthy competition, but it's up to the employees to keep it healthy by keeping out grudges and bad vibes from the competition.

To promote healthy competition ,one needs to specify the role of a particular employee so that there won't be any clash among them .
Secondly , employees need to be treated very well in such a way that none is given preferential treatment.
There should be incentives for hardworking employees

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back