What's new

How to introduce a healthy competition between employees

Employers work well if given a good condition and good working environment. Also, the relationship between employee and employer should be boss to servant and not like master to boss. and also give them incentive

A company can benefit so much from a healthy competition between it's employees, it can raise productivity to its all time higest in the company.

To achieve a kind of a healthy competition among the employees of a company, one must put some steps in place, what are those ways we can encourage a healthy competition between employees?
If the onwer of the company decide to introduce a completion like rising star of the month give to specific person who is doing hard work full month plus give him a bit bonus in this way all the employee try their best to achieve this specific respect which have to be given to specific person in this way every one do hard work

I think one way that a healthy competition can take place is by setting up a platform where you give them task and the best will get rewards, then by rewarding the most hardworking, then by setting up a good compliment and rewards for the best fashioning worker. This is a good idea that can help business to move forward thanks for sharing this.
I love this method but it may not produce efficiency. Workers may be working for the benefit and reward they want alone hereby employing any means to achieve this. Also it may cause unnecessary rivalry among the workers.

A healthy work relationship with employees not only creates a positive work environment but also helps in the growth of an organization. Not much is talked about boss-employee relationship. Like any other relationship it also has many wavelengths and needs a proper flow to sustain and grow.

Reward the best Performance:
Nothing will demotivate your best employees more than feeling that you don’t appreciate excellence. If you reward all your employees in the same manner, why should people work hard to differentiate themselves? Rewarding people equally, regardless of performance, will eventually create an environment of mediocracy
Post automatically merged:

Reward the best Performance:
Nothing will demotivate your best employees more than feeling that you don’t appreciate excellence. If you reward all your employees in the same manner, why should people work hard to differentiate themselves? Rewarding people equally, regardless of performance, will eventually create an environment of mediocracy

I believe one of the ways to encourage healthy competition is to set a target for everyone and reward those who meet them. This would give room for others to improve themselves.

A healthy competition is when a company sets targets for its employees. Targets with bonuses will enhance the company's performance and make its employees stretch a bit. The bonus should be enticing enough for the employees to want to get .

A company can benefit so much from a healthy competition between it's employees, it can raise productivity to its all time higest in the company.

To achieve a kind of a healthy competition among the employees of a company, one must put some steps in place, what are those ways we can encourage a healthy competition between employees?
The benefits in a company encouraging healthy competition amongst employees certainly out ways the disadvantage. A healthy competition puts employees in their best because they know there is a definite reward awaiting them

I don't think they is any thing like a healthy competition
Competition is competition
All I can say is that I don't like competition
Because it might end up creating jealousy and hatred among your staff
But they is an exception though if your employed staff are mature enough to handle their emotions

A healthy competition in the workplace is good and it encourages employees to work more and also improve in the process.
Setting realistic targets is one way of creating competition, you can give out tasks and give a specific duration for completion. In this case, workers will work hard to meet up with the targets thereby increasing their productivity.

Individual targets and rewards come with benefits and pains. When you set them it brings unhealthy competition and jealousy. The best thing is to set a group target and competition for them to win together.

a healthy competition should be encouraged among workers among workers as it helps in creating more negotiation platforms for customers this can be done by giving target to each of the employees and rewarding them bountifully if the target is met

These incentives on the job we talk about always goes a long way in boosting the morale of employees. Do not just reward the best among them, reward the team's work first. That way, they would always look forward to working with each other to achieve a common goal. They would also understand that to be the best, you must work with the rest. That would be a healthy environment in my opinion.

Competition amongst staff is very important as long as it's healthy and that's why in some organisations they have staff loyalty programmes where they reward the most hardworking staff of the month, the way I did it in my office was to set a target for the marketers and who ever had the most sales would get a shopping voucher, and it was a good idea because they all worked hard just to receive the gift.

Competition is necessary in all job or business sectors. It enables everyone working and earning to be up and doing. The most hard working ones should be rewarded to encourage more competitions going on.

There is actually nothing wrong in trying to inject some healthy competition in tour business but a lot depends on the type of employees you have because some might not even understand what you are trying to implement.

I personally know that making a healthy competition between employees improves both the company's growth and the employees personally. By setting rewards and bonuses are one of the ways of setting a healthy competition between employees.

It won't be a bad idea to just gather the employees and make it known to them that you will want to give them incentives if they reach certain milestones and the is will boost them.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to provide an healthy competition for your workers, well i would suggest first of all that you could give them some rewards as incentives to further heighten their eagerness to work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back