How to introduce a healthy competition between employees

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A company can benefit so much from a healthy competition between it's employees, it can raise productivity to its all time higest in the company.

To achieve a kind of a healthy competition among the employees of a company, one must put some steps in place, what are those ways we can encourage a healthy competition between employees?

These can be achieved through giving the employees level playing ground without showing any bias or favoritism, allowing them bring out good ideas that will move the company forward, providing each of them all that is needed to achieve their goals, and rewarding the ones that were successful.

I think one way that a healthy competition can take place is by setting up a platform where you give them task and the best will get rewards, then by rewarding the most hardworking, then by setting up a good compliment and rewards for the best fashioning worker. This is a good idea that can help business to move forward thanks for sharing this.

In my work we carry out healthy competitions. Weekly or monthly work projects to be carried out are drawn up, when they are completed correctly, the worker receives days off, gifts or bonuses, this is up to the employee, he can even make a proposal and the boss makes the decision to grant it. In my experience it is motivating and gives good results.

I don't think they is any thing like a healthy competition
Competition is competition
All I can say is that I don't like competition
Because it might end up creating jealousy and hatred among your staff
But they is an exception though if your employed staff are mature enough to handle their emotions

There should be a reward system that would propel them to always want to work hard. Though you still have to let them know that there is a need for collaborative team work, not that they would be seeing themselves as opposition.

A company can benefit so much from a healthy competition between it's employees, it can raise productivity to its all time higest in the company.

To achieve a kind of a healthy competition among the employees of a company, one must put some steps in place, what are those ways we can encourage a healthy competition between employees?
The best way to make competition between employees is, to appreciate them upon their hard work.
if a employee is more hard working, give him some bonus and appreciate him, ultimately other will also do hard work to take their bonus.

One of the best way to create healthy and long lasting competition among employee is to always organize end of the year party where the best employee will be awarded with some bonus. With this type of party and commendation it will help bring high productivity in the company among staff

Employees are the heart of any organization. It matters a lot to deal the employees according to their professional approach. Put a healthy reward and recognition evaluation. Appreciate their task which have done recently. Ask them about their wish and wants.

It is highly logical for any employer that seeks to achieve high productivity turnover in the organization business. In order to achieve this, there must be an healthy competition put forth by the employer to arouse the employees commitment to organizations development. The ways are as follows:
- give out rewards to the active individual for an accomplish operations
- pay extra money for staffs that spend extremely hours in work
- Increase the salary of any staff that work extraordinarily towards the success of an operation.

Yes it's true that companies can benefit alot from a healthy competition between employees, this will boost the company's overall sales and it's financial standing in the long run. Most successful companies has this competition that is so fierce amongst its employees of which it encourages by methods of bonus and all kinds of rewards from time to time.

Last edited:
It would be good for a manager to understand the peculiarity of the company staff before coming up with measures that will promote competition among workers. Take for instance, a company of 10 staff with only one male among them, it would be easy to stir up competition among the 9 female staff while the 1 male male become very un-serious

A healthy competition is a way to increase the company's productivity, which of course, will benefit the business. It could be done by setting a quota in sales, and the employees who contributed the most will receive an incentive and the likes.

Healthy competitions among employees will definitely promote the business, the first thing you need to do as an employer is to to teach and promote healthy cconflicts, then you can nownow reward your best performing employee. This will convince other employees to sit up

You need to specify which competition is set for them to compete and move the company forward. If it's clinically doing their Job's fine, or brand promotion, products/sales marketing, etc. You need to specify the kind of competition that is set for the employees for them to take the business higher.

Clarity of purpose is very important and the goal of such competition must be understood by all employees involved.
competition between employees within the company can either be healthy or otherwise. To achieve an healthy competition that will lead to the company's growth must be well coordinated and accepted by all.

There’re lots of ways to create healthy competition among your employees and it’s doesn’t have to involve rewards. Any competition that involves a reward may bring about jealousy. As far as I’m concerned you can only boost the morale of your employees everytime theydid well and not with competition cause it May cause rift

You can easily promote competition by offering reward for extra work done or by organising yearly award for outstanding staff.

One thing that's done I'm my workplace that I find good, is that there is always a gift for everyone else, after the outstanding ones, of course.

It makes everyone to feel appreciated too.

If you want to intruduce a compettion among your employess, then give them some bonuses and incentives on their performance. Give them reward on thier working best as 1st, 2nd and 3rd. It will create competion among them.

For healthy competition among employees ,you should give them different tasks within time frame, with full benefits and rewards .but set criteriea to achieve goals. Then you can creat healthy competition atmosphare.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back