What's new

How to get traffic and monetize telegram

Am an active user of the social media telegram since am active is there any way which I can monetize telegram and how can I get traffic on telegram does one also get verified on telegram like Instagram and Twitter
You can get traffic your telegram account by using these tricks

Add members – friends and friends of your friends. ...
Promotion on Social media. ...
Participate in chat groups. ...
Cross-promotion. ...
Telegram Channel catalogs. ...
Paid promotions in Telegram channels. ...
Targeted advertising. ...
Buy bots.

And To monetize a Telegram account you can sell ads in it, sell your products or services, offer a paid subscription for a premium content or sell your channel to someone else.

Telegram doesn't pay for channels or groups itself, there is no monetization program inside it. However, telegram is one of the main and important parts of marketing or business itself. People make thousands of dollars per month by selling their products, services or ads.

you can't monetize telegram directly, but you can use it as an advertising platform, because people are able to subscribe to channels there, you can use those channels to redirect people to something you can monetize such as youtube, or affiliate marketing programs

you can't monetize telegram directly, but you can use it as an advertising platform, because people are able to subscribe to channels there, you can use those channels to redirect people to something you can monetize such as youtube, or affiliate marketing programs
Yeah and i haven't seen anyone saying How to monetize telegram. I think that telegram cannot be monitized but it can be used for various advertising , affiliate marketing as you said.

Concerning how an individual can get traffic monetize telegram. Well, I believe the same strategies use for gaining traffic to other social media platform is also applicable here in telegram. The individual need to be consistent in creating quality and attractive content on his page and also share links on group, there are so many group on telegram that one can share link to

Am an active user of the social media telegram since am active is there any way which I can monetize telegram and how can I get traffic on telegram does one also get verified on telegram like Instagram and Twitter
I av not heard of telegram been used to advertise product by money. But there are some groups u can join that have more than a thousands member. Where u can advertise your products and services is only telegram.

You can use donation to get more traffic on telegram like
Donations
As a content producer, you can monetize through selling ads, paid subscriptions, or… donations.
In this model, you allow your followers to either tip you after each publication, or set up a recurring donation through

I realized that most telegram bots are advertised on Facebook. Sometimes ago I was looking for a particular group to join on Facebook and found some. After I joined these groups I began to several telegram bots campaigns on my timeline. They are so many to the extent that you cannot differentiate the legit from fake. All of them were just promising to make someone rich.

I think the only way that someone can monetize their telegram account is by using the traffic on that platform to advertise your products and services to them so that you can get sales or patronage.

You can monetize your telegram page the way you monetize other social media sites. You got to do, us creating a telegram page, building traffic base on what you advertise through your page. Share your links on your telegram page, try to update interesting things on your page that will engage and encourage your followers at telegram.

There's no two ways about getting traffic to your telegram channel, you'll have to promote it always.
And to the second part, there's nothing like verification concerning telegram, you just keep growing as you like.

Create a free bot with top frequently asked questions and answers. It can replace the manager who is answering the same questions every day. With a bot you can collect new orders and contacts without effrots

You must publish information that people are currently searching for at the appropriate moment if you want to increase traffic to your website.
As more people visit your website to read content there, you'll see a rise in traffic and revenue.

I don't really think you can earn money on telegram but you can use social Media platform like YouTube and tik-tok to earn money by the number of views you get.

I don't really know you can monetized your telegram channel,this seems to be a good idea I think with time I might definitely try that out maybe with YouTube channel.

Telegram bots can be used to automatically distribute material or items with your followers as well as to solicit feedback from your audience. To draw in your audience, you may use employ bots to generate quizzes, polls, or surveys.

One way I know someone can make money through telegram is when you are offering a particular service, subscription service preferably or you are selling an online course.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back