How to get paid taking photos

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I heard about stock photos but not everyone earn from it. For those who are not that good in pphotography but can take good photos with their phones, is there a good income stream for us? I would love to know.

There are websites where you can upload your photos and then make money when someone buys them. However, this is one of the most difficult ways to make money because it is not easy to sell your photos. These days I see people minting their photographs as an NFT and selling these NFTs on NFTY marketplaces like OpenSea. I have listed my few photographs for sale on OpenSea but I am yet to generate my first sale.

I heard about stock photos but not everyone earn from it. For those who are not that good in pphotography but can take good photos with their phones, is there a good income stream for us? I would love to know.

Shutterstock is one of the best platform that you can actually make use of for this kind of project and you are sure to make money from it as long as the pictures that you upload on the website are purchased by clients who like it.

at the beginning of my career in earning money, I noticed that it was possible to earn on photos even then, I had a good phone and I decided to try it on a foap and it was possible, it was luck, but after uploading 100-120 photos, they are not the best, but I was able to earn good money for my age

Honestly the best bet is to look into stock sites and see what they offer. Other than that, get your portfolio started. Start to promote your own work. Instead of selling to stock sties, you could eventually start to sell from your own site or company even.

Promote yourself and your work and I'm sure you'll find it easier to get paid. You might even get to show your photos in an art show or gallery.

Honestly the best bet is to look into stock sites and see what they offer. Other than that, get your portfolio started. Start to promote your own work. Instead of selling to stock sties, you could eventually start to sell from your own site or company even.

Promote yourself and your work and I'm sure you'll find it easier to get paid. You might even get to show your photos in an art show or gallery.

There was a picture that I saw recently online and it was said that the photographer have to wait 3 years for him to get the right shot.

It was a picture taken in Brazil where the Moon was descending into the statue of Jesus Christ where it was like carrying it. It took a lot of work for him to do that and that's worth a lot of money.

Clickasnap is legit, but they're still working on some kind of upgrade because I can see I'm still missing a majority of my followers and the list of people I'm following is missing quite a few as well. But I've been paid there for views and comments on my uploaded pics.

Clickasnap is legit, but they're still working on some kind of upgrade because I can see I'm still missing a majority of my followers and the list of people I'm following is missing quite a few as well. But I've been paid there for views and comments on my uploaded pics.

I'm going to look into Clickasnap and see if it's something that I can recommend for some of my friends whom I know to be into pictures. I call them picture freaks because they can't go a day without being creative with their pictures taking. I hope it's something they will start earning money from.

I do not think it is easy to make money form stock sites, your photo needs to be purchased for you to make money and your photos need to be frequently purchased for you to make money. I think a better approach would be selling your photographs as a product design on merch.

I do not think it is easy to make money form stock sites, your photo needs to be purchased for you to make money and your photos need to be frequently purchased for you to make money. I think a better approach would be selling your photographs as a product design on merch.

Actually, I am one of the people that gave working on the stock website a trial to see if I am going to be successful when it comes to making money from uploading pictures and selling it on this platform. But for the whole time that I was using the website, I was not able to make a single sale of $5 on that particular website and I had to give up completely.

Hey, I appreciate this. I'll definitely check this out and try uploading photos there to see if I'll also get paid for views and comments.

You can make money as a photographer both offline and online! for example, Offline you can be a photographer🤳: Weddings🎩🎊, walks, birthdays🎁, etc. and online - Sell Beautiful photographs 🖼️of nature or other things on the Internet for a certain amount. But keep in mind that for such a profession you need skills and abilities.📸

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back