What's new

How To Earn $0.50 Worth Of Cryptocurrencies In A Day? Any Websites?

There are different PLATFORMs you can work online to earn even more that what you are already projecting. For example, you can work on Amazon Mturk and offer service to people on the platform and they pay you in dollars

I want to know if there any any websites apart from Bizdustry and Trendri Forum where I can earn at least 50 cents in a day. I want to know about websites where they also support cryptocurrency method when itcomes to receiving payments. This is because Paypal is not at all supported in my country and I really need to increase my earnings so I want to know about websites where I can earn $15 per month or $0.50 a day. Please do let me know. Thanks!
You can try hivemicro. It is a micro task website where you will choose the right answer for a statement or box an image and many more. They pay to PayPal and bitcoin. Since PayPal is not supported in Nigeria. You can use bitcoin to receive your money. And you can still use PayPal account. I can teach you how to use PayPal.

I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.
CTF is a another type of paid to post website, it also pays 0.20 per post and one is restricted to eight messages every five hours, withdrawal is twice a month.

I've actually been on the website that you're talking about that used to pay that amount of cryptocurrency but at the time I stopped working there because of the challenges the owner is facing when it comes to paying.
I have been earning cryptocurrencies of up to $1 every day for the past 2 months now and so it is more than possible to be earning more than 50 cent per day on a paid to post forum like the one that we are currently on right now.

CTF is a another type of paid to post website, it also pays 0.20 per post and one is restricted to eight messages every five hours, withdrawal is twice a month.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Is it restricted to 8 messages every 5 hours or is it 8 messages every 8 hours? I thought it was 8 messages every 8 hours and this is what I have been believing.

But why it is considered as scam in many popular forums? And I don't see so many users active there as well. There is some suspicious thing about cash time forum.

But why it is considered as scam in many popular forums? And I don't see so many users active there as well. There is some suspicious thing about cash time forum.

I do not know. However, not many people are active on CashTimeForum and there are only two sections of that forum that is active a lot. I think those two sections are the "paid" section where you can earn coins. The rest of them are unpaid sections.

I do not know. However, not many people are active on CashTimeForum and there are only two sections of that forum that is active a lot. I think those two sections are the "paid" section where you can earn coins. The rest of them are unpaid sections.
Yeah I usually see Razor there , he is active in all the forums. He has also posted payment proof , that's the reason I joined that forum but left it after I saw negative reviews in bizdustry and forumcoin.

Yeah I usually see Razor there , he is active in all the forums. He has also posted payment proof , that's the reason I joined that forum but left it after I saw negative reviews in bizdustry and forumcoin.

Well, this thread was all about earning $0.50 worth of cryptocurrencies daily. The big problem is that I do not think that a person can earn $0.50 worth of Litecoin on CashTimeForum because they do not pay that much. You can only cashout $6 or $7 per month there and you only earn 160 points every 8 hours for posting.

Well, this thread was all about earning $0.50 worth of cryptocurrencies daily. The big problem is that I do not think that a person can earn $0.50 worth of Litecoin on CashTimeForum because they do not pay that much. You can only cashout $6 or $7 per month there and you only earn 160 points every 8 hours for posting.
Yeah that's true and also the uncertainty whether CTM pays or not is also present. $0.5 a day is easy achievable in bizdustry and other forum like Trendri. If you include forumcoin , you can earn up to $1 as well.

Yeah that's true and also the uncertainty whether CTM pays or not is also present. $0.5 a day is easy achievable in bizdustry and other forum like Trendri. If you include forumcoin , you can earn up to $1 as well.

Forumcoin is no longer on my list of daily earning site because they have lowered down their article payment a lot. They used to pay 50 cents for every article you publish every 48 hours but now they have lowered it down to 25 cents every 48 hours, so now it has become a big waste of time.

I want to know if there any any websites apart from Bizdustry and Trendri Forum where I can earn at least 50 cents in a day. I want to know about websites where they also support cryptocurrency method when itcomes to receiving payments. This is because Paypal is not at all supported in my country and I really need to increase my earnings so I want to know about websites where I can earn $15 per month or $0.50 a day. Please do let me know. Thanks!
We still have cashtime forum and bmf, but you see that bmf of a thing don't go near the site unless you already have an account with then before..

I know
I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.
Someone that is active on cashtimeforum websites. With what the person said about the website. It is geniue and paying. But there are things that I don't like about the forum. They only pays two times a month and they don't pay more than 3.5 USD with 2 USD as there minimum payout

Well it was not that long that I join this platform.. I'm still researching to know which platform pays the most like how you are reaserching too

It's 8 messages every five hours, my colleague has been doing this cash time for quite a number of months but I don't really like it because of the twice a month withdrawal.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Is it restricted to 8 messages every 5 hours or is it 8 messages every 8 hours? I thought it was 8 messages every 8 hours and this is what I have been believing.

There are sites that you can earn more than $0.50 daily. The PTP forums like forumcoin, bizdustry, trendri etc will fetch you that amount conveniently. All you needed is time and dedication. Once you can devote time and work tirelessly, you will make more than that.

I don't know if there are other websites like Bizdustry. I found Bizdustry through searching in Google for sites are paying through posting in forum. I know of postloop as a site that is like Bizdustry but postloop is now a dead site. The minimum amount for withdrawal was also $5 dollars. I hope more site's like Bizdustry will be created.

Picoworkers and Microworkers also pay with crypto and you can sure earn $0.5 from any of these websites. I will like to ask what is it like working with Trendri forum these days? Are they still paying well and what's their limit?

You can try out legit crypto faucet websites, they do pay and you can get that $0.5 or more per day but you have to put in a whole lot of work to achieve that.

Apart from trendri forum site and you beloved bizdustry forum sites , I be live cashtime forum sites can offer you at least $0.50 daily if you can work hard online .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back