What's new

How To Earn $0.50 Worth Of Cryptocurrencies In A Day? Any Websites?

A simple Google search or some YouTube channels videos will give you plenty of such information I surpose. Just watch as many as you can

A simple Google search or some YouTube channels videos will give you plenty of such information I surpose. Just watch as many as you can
Not really. The fact still remain that there is no free money on the internet . Yes , you might get such offer from the internet but their are consequences , it is either they are risky investment which may even turn scam in the end or they are very tedious .

Well on bizdustry it's possible to make 1 dollar a day which is more than the intended target so more reason to be in here if those are ones target, it would take effort no doubt who what wouldn't
You are right @Kunkun. Here in bizdustry it's really a sure thing that you can earn $1 per day. I have tested and proven it already. I am also a newbie here in bizdustry. When I have reached the minimum amount for cash withdrawal, I was so excited to withdraw my $5 dollars. And true enough, I have a withdrawal request and that request was completed.

Forumcoin is no longer on my list of daily earning site because they have lowered down their article payment a lot. They used to pay 50 cents for every article you publish every 48 hours but now they have lowered it down to 25 cents every 48 hours, so now it has become a big waste of time.
Yeah but it's still doesn't lot of time to earn around $0.16 per day , and around $5 monthly without articles. But yeah the pay rate is very low when you compare other forums.

Yeah but it's still doesn't lot of time to earn around $0.16 per day , and around $5 monthly without articles. But yeah the pay rate is very low when you compare other forums.

I am not sure how it is possible to earn a good amount of money there.. You can earn a maximum of 10 cents a day and if you write articles, you will be earning additional 12 cents, making a total of around 20-22 cents. I do not think that I would be wroking for those rates. Have you tried "Playtime" feature of Cointiply? You can earn up to $1 per day using it. Please try it and give feedback.

I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.
I used to be an active member on cash time forum but what got me discouraged from posting and commenting on that website is the fact that the administrator of the website is not honest and sincere with his members as whenever he want to pay his members he used to cut off a lot of money from the amount of money that a a supposed to pay out.

I used to be an active member on cash time forum but what got me discouraged from posting and commenting on that website is the fact that the administrator of the website is not honest and sincere with his members as whenever he want to pay his members he used to cut off a lot of money from the amount of money that a a supposed to pay out.

Yes, I have also experienced the exact same thing on CashTimeForum and this discouraged me to work on his forum. I really do not know why he deducts money and then blames us for that.

I am not sure how it is possible to earn a good amount of money there.. You can earn a maximum of 10 cents a day and if you write articles, you will be earning additional 12 cents, making a total of around 20-22 cents. I do not think that I would be wroking for those rates. Have you tried "Playtime" feature of Cointiply? You can earn up to $1 per day using it. Please try it and give feedback.
It's not easy for sure to earn good in Forumcoin but my thought is something is better than nothing , and the site is paying from 2013 , so I don't feel like quitting forumcoin anytime , instead earn even $5 monthly which is not bad. I just earn from PTC ads in cointiply , I will try play time there and let you know soon.

If you look at the potentials of what you can earn from these websites like bizdustry and trendri which you said you are a part of already, you can combine these platforms and earn more from them daily

If you want to earn more than that I think you should go into survey taking. Or maybe you learn high income skills like Digital media marketing and work on different freelance website like Fiverr and upwork

You can combine your daily earnings in several paid to post forums and earn a good amount daily. Forum coin, Bizdustry, Trendri and Beer money forum all have cryptocurrencies as a payment option and so you can work in all of them and increase your earnings.
That is right. If you combine all your earnings from different online money making websites.

I am pretty sure that you can reach what you desire to have a daily income. Just be industrious in those websites.

How does the playtime works in cointiply? I would love to know about it if it really pays $1 daily and if it does so without much stress. I need to have platforms that pays decent figures.

How does the playtime works in cointiply? I would love to know about it if it really pays $1 daily and if it does so without much stress. I need to have platforms that pays decent figures.

In order to actually use Playtime, you must need to download the Cointiply app from playstore and sign in using your cointiply account. In the main earning section, you will find "Playtime" if you scroll downwards. There you will need to download games and play for a specific time and you will earn up to $1 a day for that easily.

In order to actually use Playtime, you must need to download the Cointiply app from playstore and sign in using your cointiply account. In the main earning section, you will find "Playtime" if you scroll downwards. There you will need to download games and play for a specific time and you will earn up to $1 a day for that easily.
That's not bad,I really want to know how long it'll take to play the games online like how many hours before you can get $1. I can do it if it's worth it though I'm not used to playing games.

That's not bad,I really want to know how long it'll take to play the games online like how many hours before you can get $1. I can do it if it's worth it though I'm not used to playing games.

It will just take a few hours to reach the $1 threshold if you play games continuously. For me, it took a few hours until they restricted my account and discriminated against me. From what country do you belong to? If you are from Tier 3 country, then do not be surprised if they restrict you. They discriminate a lot against Tier 3 countries. But still please try it and give feedback.

It will just take a few hours to reach the $1 threshold if you play games continuously. For me, it took a few hours until they restricted my account and discriminated against me. From what country do you belong to? If you are from Tier 3 country, then do not be surprised if they restrict you. They discriminate a lot against Tier 3 countries. But still please try it and give feedback.
Damn! That's very bad,I don't like going to where I'm not welcomed. I think I'll stay away since they don't access members from tier 3 countries. The last time I tried such platform, I ended up being booted.

You can earn over $.50 on picoworkers in a day if you are not against working on microtask platforms. The site pays in Litecoin and skrill and there are tons of tasks to do.

If I am very active on all the forums that pay me, I can make more than $3 daily and Receive my payments via cryptocurrencies.

Cashtime forum is a great way to earn, you can earn at least $10 there and the reason why I love it is that there's the ease to schedule. You only post every 5 hours, so you can be chanced to do other things. You should check it out

In the first place have not seen a website who is counting cryptocurrency directly as means of payment, they might have their own currency and then later have cryptocurrency as a withdrawal method

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back