What's new

How To Earn $0.50 Worth Of Cryptocurrencies In A Day? Any Websites?

Okay, so I would like to provide some updates. I have tried the playtime section of their app and I am quite disappointed. It worked fine for the first day I used it but then it started giving errors. Whenever I tap on their Playtime section, it just says, "Playtime is not supported for your device". I contacted cointiply administration and they have said that they can do nothing about it because they have no control over it. I would request you to suggest some other earning app or opprtunity and I really appreciate for helping me out.
Ohh I am disappointed to hear that because I really thought that it was perfectly suited to you.I have never heard that problem before but maybe if you go to quora maybe just maybe you will find some other people with these problems and how they solved them.Although as I have said before maybe with timebucks you can earn 0.50 cents per day in cryptocurrencies but also here in bizdustry but also in Beer Money Forum (BMF) will be more suitable for you.Especially if you join both at the same time you can make some good amount of money

Ohh I am disappointed to hear that because I really thought that it was perfectly suited to you.I have never heard that problem before but maybe if you go to quora maybe just maybe you will find some other people with these problems and how they solved them.Although as I have said before maybe with timebucks you can earn 0.50 cents per day in cryptocurrencies but also here in bizdustry but also in Beer Money Forum (BMF) will be more suitable for you.Especially if you join both at the same time you can make some good amount of money

Timebucks is a micro job site, right? Unfortunately, I do not work on micro job sites. I did like the Playtime section of cointiply and I did earn $0.08 cents in just a few minutes until they stopped me from accessing that section and never really provided any reason or solution for that problem. i really do not know how to solve this problem because I actually liked Cointiply's Platime section. There is no information available on quora. Is there any way we can contact the Playtime administration directly?

Timebucks is a micro job site, right? Unfortunately, I do not work on micro job sites. I did like the Playtime section of cointiply and I did earn $0.08 cents in just a few minutes until they stopped me from accessing that section and never really provided any reason or solution for that problem. i really do not know how to solve this problem because I actually liked Cointiply's Platime section. There is no information available on quora. Is there any way we can contact the Playtime administration directly?
I have provide you in a different thread just before a minute what maybe it is the problem of that.In my opinion you should wait a few days before you delete this app because there is a small chance of getting fixed.Also I do not think there is a Playtime administration on cointiply.

I have provide you in a different thread just before a minute what maybe it is the problem of that.In my opinion you should wait a few days before you delete this app because there is a small chance of getting fixed.Also I do not think there is a Playtime administration on cointiply.

I did contact cointiply and they quite explicitly said that they have no control over Playtime and I tried looking for the person(s) behind playtime and I am not able to find anyone. I really do not know what is the problem and I will never be able to find out unless or until I contact the company who built playtime and integrated it with cointiply. I am deleting the app because it is of no use to me.

I did contact cointiply and they quite explicitly said that they have no control over Playtime and I tried looking for the person(s) behind playtime and I am not able to find anyone. I really do not know what is the problem and I will never be able to find out unless or until I contact the company who built playtime and integrated it with cointiply. I am deleting the app because it is of no use to me.
Maybe another plan is just to log out from your current profile and then sign up with a different e-mail.Maybe that will work or I hope so.Also you can ask them what is the playtime e-mail or something like that

Maybe another plan is just to log out from your current profile and then sign up with a different e-mail.Maybe that will work or I hope so.Also you can ask them what is the playtime e-mail or something like that

As far as I iknow creating multiple accounts on Cointiply is not allowed. There is no playtime e-mail because cointiply admins have mailed me and said that they do not have a direct support available. They are saying if Playtime is inaccessible, then it might be because my network, account or device might not be supported. They never gave a proper explanation about why I was able to access it in the first place if it was not supported. I did NOT violate any of their rules either!

As far as I iknow creating multiple accounts on Cointiply is not allowed. There is no playtime e-mail because cointiply admins have mailed me and said that they do not have a direct support available. They are saying if Playtime is inaccessible, then it might be because my network, account or device might not be supported. They never gave a proper explanation about why I was able to access it in the first place if it was not supported. I did NOT violate any of their rules either!
I have find you the e-mail-support of the playtime section check our other discussion on the other thread.I really hope they will help you and finally find what is wrong

Actually I don't really know the website where you can earn amount per day, I think you should do research so to know any website you can get such Amount.
You are in the right forum, i beleive here in bizdustry forum site, the maximum amount of earning that you can get is $1 daily if you can manage to have 50post in a day, you can also try cashtime forum and earn some better income daily too, click on the link down to register for your cashtimeforum.

I think you mean that the admin of CashTimeForum does not pay the exact amount we request and he deducts unnecessary amount, right? I really do not know why he does that despite the fact that we requested him not to deduct our hard earned amount.

I believe that it's actually some charges for processing your payment that are being deducted from your payment request when it's been paid so anything other than that I believe that they do what they're supposed to pay.

The admin of the forum is not serious at all and I expect him to reconsider his policies and make sure they are comfortable for intending members.
I have gotten my payout to my litcoin address in 29th of last month. I came across a post talking about how the paid to forum admin make money to pay there members. It is not easy for them. Been new, he is only trying to balance the forum earnings and there members.

I have gotten my payout to my litcoin address in 29th of last month. I came across a post talking about how the paid to forum admin make money to pay there members. It is not easy for them. Been new, he is only trying to balance the forum earnings and there members.

I really do not know why the admin of CashTimeForum always deducts some amount from our earnings, despite Litecoin having so low fees. I have requested him to not to deduct amount while sending our payments but still he deducts some money from my earnings. I think we members really need to talk to him about it.

I really do not know why the admin of CashTimeForum always deducts some amount from our earnings, despite Litecoin having so low fees. I have requested him to not to deduct amount while sending our payments but still he deducts some money from my earnings. I think we members really need to talk to him about it.
Last month in the 29th was the first time that I withdraw from the forum cashtimeforum. What I withdrew and received to my litcoin wallet what the exact amount that amount that I requested. So I did not experienced what you said.

I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.
I am also registered on Cash time forum (CTF) for a while now, and made some money there, I am even expecting my recent withdrawal even I don't know why it's taking long.

It will be difficult for you to see any website you can make earn crypto currency from because most of them are not legit , I think you should concentrate on bizdustry and trendri because they are the best

There are various websites that pays that worth but are they actually going to pay after going through the stress.
Post automatically merged:

There are various websites that pays that worth but they willing to pay after going through such stress. They tend to convince you will payment statement of God knows where

I want to know if there any any websites apart from Bizdustry and Trendri Forum where I can earn at least 50 cents in a day. I want to know about websites where they also support cryptocurrency method when itcomes to receiving payments. This is because Paypal is not at all supported in my country and I really need to increase my earnings so I want to know about websites where I can earn $15 per month or $0.50 a day. Please do let me know. Thanks!
You can comfortably earn such amount of money here on bisdusty. All you need to do is to create out time for it. You can even earn 1$ if you have enough time

If you are ready to invest your time on bizdusty, you can earn at least 1 dollar a day on bizdusty, that is 2 times of what you are expecting to earn, all you need is to invest your time depending on how you are ready to invest time here

I earn more than this using noise.cash (but we must know not every user earns discreet amounts, as the staff only counts on limited budget and pay from their pocket. If you make use of various paid to post forums in a daily basis, you can earn 50 cent and ask for cryptocurrencies payment method.

I still wantu know how much forumcoin pays per post. I've heard about it several times now and I'll really like to add it to my bizdustry hustle. Any ideas? Someone put me through please

You can try beermoney forum. It's stable and one of the oldest paying forum online. It's easy getting $0.5 There daily and you get paid via crypto currency too. Both bizdustry and beermoney forum are my best so far.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back