What's new

How To Earn $0.50 Worth Of Cryptocurrencies In A Day? Any Websites?

Oh! Thanks for clarification. So you mean I would require to download another app besides the Cointiply app, right? Please do correct me if i am wrong. I have never used their app, so I am asking. Thanks!
Yes unfortunately you do have to download another game from Google Play.I hope you have enough space to your storage.Also an important thing you should remember is that when you want to play the game you downloaded you should open it FROM Cointiply.Do not forget that because then you will not be awarded

Yes unfortunately you do have to download another game from Google Play.I hope you have enough space to your storage.Also an important thing you should remember is that when you want to play the game you downloaded you should open it FROM Cointiply.Do not forget that because then you will not be awarded

Thanks for providing me all of these details. I never knew about these details. Is it possible to play these games using Cointiply on PC? I mean if I play games using thier desktop version on my laptop, would I be earning in the same way as I will if I play the downloaded games via Cointiply in the app version?

I can say the only site that I'm currently a member there is this bizdustry and it's the only site i can tell people to go into and make money as i can talk of other site which I'm not even a member there

Thanks for providing me all of these details. I never knew about these details. Is it possible to play these games using Cointiply on PC? I mean if I play games using thier desktop version on my laptop, would I be earning in the same way as I will if I play the downloaded games via Cointiply in the app version?
As far as I know no you cannot do that.I think the main reason is that you cannot download mobile games to your laptop.I do not even think that there is even a section about playing games but I am not sure about that

I can say the only site that I'm currently a member there is this bizdustry and it's the only site i can tell people to go into and make money as i can talk of other site which I'm not even a member there

Well, it would be great if you can suggest those websites that might help me and everyone else in here to earn at least 50 cents a day. I will surely review the websites myself because we just cannot trust any website on the internet.

This makes some good sense too. You really can go around as many paid to post platforms as listed here if you really mean to make more than this $0.50 a day pay

Exactly, it's very possible for you to make such amount of money from working on more than one website or forum which increases the chances of your making more money.

Exactly, it's very possible for you to make such amount of money from working on more than one website or forum which increases the chances of your making more money.

Unfortunately, most of the websites on the internet prefer to pay through paypal only. I really cannot believe that despite living in a digital age, why people do not look for other methods to pay? Only few great websites like Bizdustry offer other methods like cryptocurrencies. This is the MAJOR reason why I am not able to make money. Can you suggest some good websites to me that pay through cryptocurrencies?

Unfortunately, most of the websites on the internet prefer to pay through paypal only. I really cannot believe that despite living in a digital age, why people do not look for other methods to pay? Only few great websites like Bizdustry offer other methods like cryptocurrencies. This is the MAJOR reason why I am not able to make money. Can you suggest some good websites to me that pay through cryptocurrencies?

I actually believe that so many of these website that prefer to pay through PayPal and realise that a lot of people can not be able to get their money which is why some of them on and switching to using cryptocurrency to make payments to their workers.

I want to know if there any any websites apart from Bizdustry and Trendri Forum where I can earn at least 50 cents in a day. I want to know about websites where they also support cryptocurrency method when itcomes to receiving payments. This is because Paypal is not at all supported in my country and I really need to increase my earnings so I want to know about websites where I can earn $15 per month or $0.50 a day. Please do let me know. Thanks!
PayPal is not in support of payment in my country, pyou can only send money but cannot receive payment through paypal, I really need another websites where I can earn more money apart from bizdustry.

PayPal is not in support of payment in my country, pyou can only send money but cannot receive payment through paypal, I really need another websites where I can earn more money apart from bizdustry.
you can try other piad to post for as they provide good amount of money and you can withdraw your earning even except paypal also. there are some site which is pays well for posting and you can withdraw your earning in cryptocurrency.

I have tried the forum cashtimeforum also and I am currently a member there. But the forum is some how. They do change there post limit almost every time. At first there limits was 3 post per hour then 8 post per 5 hours but now it has changed. And it is only to times the pay members in a month and maximum to request is 3.5 USD.
The admin of the forum is not serious at all and I expect him to reconsider his policies and make sure they are comfortable for intending members.

I don't know what always happened because all the sites that have been paying people in satoshi do not always last for a long time,I think you should not look for any site that pays in cryptocurrency because some of them to not last for a long time from my experience

you can try other piad to post for as they provide good amount of money and you can withdraw your earning even except paypal also. there are some site which is pays well for posting and you can withdraw your earning in cryptocurrency.

Unfortunately, there are not many platforms that pay via other methods except paypal. There are indeed many "Get Paid To" programs out there but they are simply not for me. For example, many "get paid to" sites require you to sign-up for various sites and this is not what I usually do. The only best "Get Paid To" platform is Bizdustry.
Post automatically merged:

The admin of the forum is not serious at all and I expect him to reconsider his policies and make sure they are comfortable for intending members.

What makes you think he is not serious? There should be some reason, right? Right now I have made a payment request and I really hope that I will get paid. I will provide updates in here after getting paid.

Last edited:

I believe that is the challenge that everyone who is not living in the first world countries facing when it comes to PayPal because their services are always limited in third world countries.

I think you mean that the admin of CashTimeForum does not pay the exact amount we request and he deducts unnecessary amount, right? I really do not know why he does that despite the fact that we requested him not to deduct our hard earned amount.

I think you mean that the admin of CashTimeForum does not pay the exact amount we request and he deducts unnecessary amount, right? I really do not know why he does that despite the fact that we requested him not to deduct our hard earned amount.
I do not know much about the deduction though, but I think he needs to review the new rule of posting after eight hours as it does not make things comfortable for members.

Ever since i started earning online, learning about better ways to earn money online. I have not learned about any PTC sites rewarding its members in a day with 50 cents a day.

I believe there are so many sites like that out there, its just a matter of finding them. I recently joined one, its been almost a week now or so since i joined, i have not cashed out yet so i cant tell you its legit. But i have heard alot about it from some people here in bizdustry. The name is beermoneyforum, its also like bizdustry. You can check it out

You will not see any sites that will make you to earn up to that amount of cryptocurrency in a day,if you really need to earn cryptocurrency then you need to trade it and make profits because that is the only way you can earn cryptocurrency or you better stay here on bizdustry.

As far as I know no you cannot do that.I think the main reason is that you cannot download mobile games to your laptop.I do not even think that there is even a section about playing games but I am not sure about that

Okay, so I would like to provide some updates. I have tried the playtime section of their app and I am quite disappointed. It worked fine for the first day I used it but then it started giving errors. Whenever I tap on their Playtime section, it just says, "Playtime is not supported for your device". I contacted cointiply administration and they have said that they can do nothing about it because they have no control over it. I would request you to suggest some other earning app or opprtunity and I really appreciate for helping me out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back