What's new

How To Earn $0.50 Worth Of Cryptocurrencies In A Day? Any Websites?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I want to know if there any any websites apart from Bizdustry and Trendri Forum where I can earn at least 50 cents in a day. I want to know about websites where they also support cryptocurrency method when itcomes to receiving payments. This is because Paypal is not at all supported in my country and I really need to increase my earnings so I want to know about websites where I can earn $15 per month or $0.50 a day. Please do let me know. Thanks!

I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.

I've actually been on the website that you're talking about that used to pay that amount of cryptocurrency but at the time I stopped working there because of the challenges the owner is facing when it comes to paying.

You can combine your daily earnings in several paid to post forums and earn a good amount daily. Forum coin, Bizdustry, Trendri and Beer money forum all have cryptocurrencies as a payment option and so you can work in all of them and increase your earnings.

I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.
I have tried the forum cashtimeforum also and I am currently a member there. But the forum is some how. They do change there post limit almost every time. At first there limits was 3 post per hour then 8 post per 5 hours but now it has changed. And it is only to times the pay members in a month and maximum to request is 3.5 USD.

I don't know about crypto currencies but I know that you could look into doing stuff like posting services on forums or advertising in your profile that could lead to a small income that might help. Have you tried any of that?

Expect from bizdystry there are a lot other websites/apps that you can receive your payment from cryptocurrencies.For example timebucks and cointily.Especially in cointiply you can win easily 0.50 or more dollars per day.And if you play games then it will become easier for you to reach the payout threshold

It is simply not possible to earn $0.5 per day on CTF forum. CTF forum is a good forum and you can earn there but the problem is that they only pay $6 permonth. So I do not plan to be active there for a very long time. It would be great if you can suggest some other sites to me.

Well on bizdustry it's possible to make 1 dollar a day which is more than the intended target so more reason to be in here if those are ones target, it would take effort no doubt who what wouldn't

Expect from bizdystry there are a lot other websites/apps that you can receive your payment from cryptocurrencies.For example timebucks and cointily.Especially in cointiply you can win easily 0.50 or more dollars per day.And if you play games then it will become easier for you to reach the payout threshold

I do not think that it is possible to earn $0.5 worth of cryptocurrencies from Cointiply because they only pay pennies for their faucets and some other stuff. Many active members take a couple of months to make a couple of dollars there. So it is out of question.

I don’t really know any sites where you can earn up to that amount in a month and the will just be the regular pay to click site.The site where you can earn that amount of money are those like fiverr and other freelancing sites but you must know a skill

I don’t really know any sites where you can earn up to that amount in a month and the will just be the regular pay to click site.The site where you can earn that amount of money are those like fiverr and other freelancing sites but you must know a skill

I do not agree with you because Fiverr is not for everyone. There are many people who have claimed that they created a gig but never ever found any person who were interested in their offer. I am not sure if they would rank a newly created gig on the first page or not but earning money in there is NOT easy.

I do not think that it is possible to earn $0.5 worth of cryptocurrencies from Cointiply because they only pay pennies for their faucets and some other stuff. Many active members take a couple of months to make a couple of dollars there. So it is out of question.
No, no I totally disagree with you.I earned 9.14 dollars in 12 days.I know that clicking ads or watching videos will not pay you that much but you can surely earn that amount by playing games on your mobile phone without a question

No, no I totally disagree with you.I earned 9.14 dollars in 12 days.I know that clicking ads or watching videos will not pay you that much but you can surely earn that amount by playing games on your mobile phone without a question

I tried their "watching video" programs and it did not pay me well at all. i am not sure about the gaming aspect of the website. I have to re-check the website again and leave feedback. They also have an app on Google playstore, right? Can I use it to play games and earn?

I tried their "watching video" programs and it did not pay me well at all. i am not sure about the gaming aspect of the website. I have to re-check the website again and leave feedback. They also have an app on Google playstore, right? Can I use it to play games and earn?
Yeah they have an app on Google playstore and I really recommend you to register there.Also they pay you on how much minutes-hours you play a game and some games are really profitable.If again after you join in,do what I just said you and you still cannot make 0.50 dollars per day then I will admit that I was wrong

Yeah they have an app on Google playstore and I really recommend you to register there.Also they pay you on how much minutes-hours you play a game and some games are really profitable.If again after you join in,do what I just said you and you still cannot make 0.50 dollars per day then I will admit that I was wrong

I really like your confidence in the Cointiply site. I will give it another try for sure and leave my feedback here. I do not like their faucet because it earns us nothing. But I will try their games for sure. There is another main question: how many hours do you spend on cointiply in a day to earn money?

I really like your confidence in the Cointiply site. I will give it another try for sure and leave my feedback here. I do not like their faucet because it earns us nothing. But I will try their games for sure. There is another main question: how many hours do you spend on cointiply in a day to earn money?
That is a good question but I have not a specific answer.For example by watching videos cklicking ads and spin I was spending around to 15-20 minutes.But by playing games I was just leaving my phone and you know doing other things that I should do and I was just earning money.So that is why I cannot answer you unfortunately

Of course there are so many sites out there where one can earn 0.50 cents daily. But the only one I am sure of for now is bizdustry, if you can meet up with the daily post limit. Or you can combine two of these sites and you may even make more than that.

I have tried the forum cashtimeforum also and I am currently a member there. But the forum is some how. They do change there post limit almost every time. At first there limits was 3 post per hour then 8 post per 5 hours but now it has changed. And it is only to times the pay members in a month and maximum to request is 3.5 USD.

Exactly you have a very good point and this is actually one of the reason why I stopped wasting my time on the website because it makes it very difficult for you to work where it is not stable for you to work.

Exactly you have a very good point and this is actually one of the reason why I stopped wasting my time on the website because it makes it very difficult for you to work where it is not stable for you to work.

I can understand that CTF admin might not be able to pay us a good amount like $10 a month, It might take him some time and he might pay more when his forums reaches a good number of members and if advertisers approach him. I think only then he will be able to pay more but who knows when this will happen?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back