What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

One of the best ways to detect a counterfeit note is to see through the note under the sunlight or any other kind of light. Counterfeit notes usually miss many important features. Sunlight has ultraviolet light.

One of the best ways to detect a counterfeit note is to see through the note under the sunlight or any other kind of light. Counterfeit notes usually miss many important features. Sunlight has ultraviolet light.
sorry if I get you right I think the method which you share here is very simple but am not aware of this method looking at the note under the sunlight.

So I think that I go with the option of looking at the note under the mecury bolb.

The sunlight method dose it work when the wether is clear?

sorry if I get you right I think the method which you share here is very simple but am not aware of this method looking at the note under the sunlight.

So I think that I go with the option of looking at the note under the mecury bolb.
f$
 f

f$
 f

This is a very good method, though it's the first time I'm hearing about it. It might be very common and anybody can make use of it. I will try it out and check if I can be able to detect it.

I think that the best way to determine or detect counterfeit notes without putting much stress on yourself would be to make use of UV light near or in your point of cash collection. With the UV light on, it's going to show you immediately which notes are counterfeits. Technology have made this one a little bit easier unlike when you would have to start feeling the texture of the notes to be sure if it's a counterfeit or not.

There are so many ways to detect counter-fit note. But I think the simplest way is to check for the texture of the note. Like in my country, the fake note cannot remain folded when it is squeezed, it will always spring back.
The texture of the money like you said is one of the bet ways to detect a counterfeit notes , a fake note will be softer at hand and will remain squeezed if you try to fold it.

You could basically use any kind of light. A real note has many features and indicators that are visible under any kind of light. Such kind of indicators are something that a counterfeit note lacks.

The texture of the money is one of way to do just that so I think that for you to detect the fake note its not always hard also look close inside the note some fake note dont have inner margine.so its one of the ways to detect fake note.

The texture of the money is one of way to do just that so I think that for you to detect the fake note its not always hard also look close inside the note some fake note dont have inner margine.so its one of the ways to detect fake note.
I don't think checking the inner margin still works anymore because most of the fake notes still carry them. I think you must always carefully scrutinize every note that is crispy and smooth to detect it.

Many counterfeit currency note makers tend to be really clever and they alter the text of the currency note perfectly, although there could still be some noticeable difference.

Many counterfeit currency note makers tend to be really clever and they alter the text of the currency note perfectly, although there could still be some noticeable difference.
This is very true. I think these people are getting smarter with each day and it is very difficult to differentiate an authentic note from the counterfeit notes. One has to observe painstakingly to avoid being conned.

Most counterfeit notes comes in #1000 notes in Nigerian currency so you have to put more interest in that particular bank note, check the cbn serial number etc, also check for reflection.

Most counterfeit notes comes in #1000 notes in Nigerian currency so you have to put more interest in that particular bank note, check the cbn serial number etc, also check for reflection.

Well, I think that people should be cautious when it comes to using currency notes. I have seen that the problem of counterfeit currency notes is much more common in many Tier 3 countries.

I will be able to detect it because the quality will not be the same like original currency but it will be very difficult for this to be detected most especially when you are dealing with a huge sum of money. That is the only risk factors.

I will be able to detect it because the quality will not be the same like original currency but it will be very difficult for this to be detected most especially when you are dealing with a huge sum of money. That is the only risk factors.
This is very true. One of the issues here is that it will be difficult to detect counterfeit notes while counting a large of money manually. This is why it is preferable to use a counting machine.

Having a counterfeit note among your stack can really be annoying. You can be able to detect it by squeezing it to see how fast it is going to return to its original size.

This is very true. One of the issues here is that it will be difficult to detect counterfeit notes while counting a large of money manually. This is why it is preferable to use a counting machine.
Counting machine cannot detect a counterfeit currency because , sometimes counterfeit can also be issued to people from the bank. I have experienced it before .

I guess that the issue of counterfeit notes could have a negative effect on the economy of a country and devalue the currency as well. This is why government might take strict action against producers of counterfeit notes.

I guess that the issue of counterfeit notes could have a negative effect on the economy of a country and devalue the currency as well. This is why government might take strict action against producers of counterfeit notes.
No action has really been taken against these people because I've never heard on the news how the government have arrested people engage in production of fake currencies. Even when this is increasing every day.

No action has really been taken against these people because I've never heard on the news how the government have arrested people engage in production of fake currencies. Even when this is increasing every day.

This is because such kind of people usually bribe the police officers and many corrupt politicians and this is how this problem is never dealt with in the right manner at all.

Having a counterfeit note among your stack can really be annoying. You can be able to detect it by squeezing it to see how fast it is going to return to its original size.
That i have heard about the verifiable ways to detect counterfit notes,but one surev way of identifying these notes is to look closely at the security features of the curency,because real notes have a unique features on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back