What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

I am from there too and I quite agree with this. However, this method isn't suitable to detect counterfeit notes when counting plenty bundles of money. It is better to use counting machines instead.
You're very right. The method is not suitable for detecting large sum of money. But, you can still squeeze some part of the money. If you squeeze 3 notes and you find out that they are fake then you should reject the money.

Normally the best way this can be detected is on the bank because probably the bank has a special tools for this purpose alone. It will be very difficult even though the counterfeit note will always look inferior. I've been a victim of receiving counterfeit notes from peoples without knowing.

Banks could detect such kind of notes quite easily because they have the equipment to do so. However, an ordinary person with a lack of knowledge may get deceived by such notes.

Banks could detect such kind of notes quite easily because they have the equipment to do so. However, an ordinary person with a lack of knowledge may get deceived by such notes.
That is what I am also trying to say. it is the responsibility of the government to try as much as possible to prevent individual from printing fake notes because ordinary civilians may not be able to detect it in all currently. Over here this can only be observed in 500 and 1000 Naira which are papers

That is what I am also trying to say. it is the responsibility of the government to try as much as possible to prevent individual from printing fake notes because ordinary civilians may not be able to detect it in all currently. Over here this can only be observed in 500 and 1000 Naira which are papers
The 500 and 1000 naira naira notes are the ones that are most likely to be counterfeited by criminals. The government needs to do more in curbing the menace of people who produce these fake notes.

The 500 and 1000 naira naira notes are the ones that are most likely to be counterfeited by criminals. The government needs to do more in curbing the menace of people who produce these fake notes.
No matter the measures put in place by the relevant government authority ( the Central Bank of Nigeria), some ingenious elements will still attempt to produce fake notes.

There are so many ways which that can be done I think some of those ways is through looking the note under the sunlight and feel the texture of the notw if you do that some people have the ability to successfully detect if a note is fake.

The real issue is that it would require them a lots of money in order to print notes that could be easily distinguished between real and fake notes. However, the government in here does not have enough resources to do so.

The real issue is that it would require them a lots of money in order to print notes that could be easily distinguished between real and fake notes. However, the government in here does not have enough resources to do so.
I think the government is too busy focusing their attention on other pressing issues concerning the economy. For example the country is still being faced by the increasing foreign exchange rates.

Enough resources to do what ? Do you really mean that there is not how the government can completely prevent people from printing fake notes and currencies ? Well for me I believe there should be a way out.

Enough resources to do what ? Do you really mean that there is not how the government can completely prevent people from printing fake notes and currencies ? Well for me I believe there should be a way out.
The government can definitely tackle the menace of counterfeit currency notes if it wants to. However, I don't think it is one of their priority at the moment and that is why they aren't really serious about it.

The government can definitely tackle the menace of counterfeit currency notes if it wants to. However, I don't think it is one of their priority at the moment and that is why they aren't really serious about it.
But a normal government have to be serious about issues like this , because when too much counterfeit note is being circulated into the society , it will in one way or the other affect the economy negatively. Not only that, lot of people will also lose money since this counterfit will always be rejected.

As I understand , counterfeit note are always be very difficult to be detected I don't know why. People producing the counterfeit not have really put an effort to make sure the money is quite difficult to be detected except you are using a special machine.

Well, low-quality currency notes are quite easy to reproduce once again. Higher-quality of notes with many features like indicators and paper quality could play a really significant role to prevent counterfeit notes.

Well, low-quality currency notes are quite easy to reproduce once again. Higher-quality of notes with many features like indicators and paper quality could play a really significant role to prevent counterfeit notes.
I usually wonder why most of the counterfeit currency notes are the higher denominations like 1000 and five hundred naira notes. Do you think there is any reason for that?

That is what I am trying to say . If the government are interested to do so they will find every possible means to make sure that counterfeit notes are eradicated. They could even make a counterfeit detector machine to be cheaper and accessible for smaller business Enterprise.

I usually wonder why most of the counterfeit currency notes are the higher denominations like 1000 and five hundred naira notes. Do you think there is any reason for that?

I think that there is a reason for that. When you try to produce an artificial note that has a high value, the chances are that you will get real currency notes from many places.

I think that there is a reason for that. When you try to produce an artificial note that has a high value, the chances are that you will get real currency notes from many places.
This is very likely to be true. People are more likely to fall prey to being deceived by fake currency notes when they are in higher denominations. Most times people do not detect them when they are counting huge amount of money in bundles.

There are so many ways which someone can detect counterfit note some of the way is through folding the note and spread it on the floor if the note unfold then its fake its one of the traditional way of detecting counter fit note

This is very likely to be true. People are more likely to fall prey to being deceived by fake currency notes when they are in higher denominations. Most times people do not detect them when they are counting huge amount of money in bundles.

I have also noticed that this issue is much more common in certain places as compared to other. I think that developed countries have a really strict policy regarding currency notes. This is not the case with Tier 3 countries.

There is this glass like object which my friend bought when you put your money on it that glass indicate green if it's real money while in other hand if it is fake it's going to indicate red he use it in his supermarket

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back