What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

This is because such kind of people usually bribe the police officers and many corrupt politicians and this is how this problem is never dealt with in the right manner at all.
I don't even know the best thing to do because the whole system is corrupt beyond what we could possibly imagine . Anyway the best thing we have to do is to try as much as possible to identify it because if we do not identify it we might be at risk of losing our money because every most merchants will always try to identify and reject it.

That i have heard about the verifiable ways to detect counterfit notes,but one surev way of identifying these notes is to look closely at the security features of the curency,because real notes have a unique features on it.

I guess that modern notes will be made in such a way that it would be really hard to produce a copy of the notes. Having said that, I have noticed that the policies of my country are not that strong when it comes to protecting the currency notes and this is why the currency is also not that strong.

I guess that modern notes will be made in such a way that it would be really hard to produce a copy of the notes. Having said that, I have noticed that the policies of my country are not that strong when it comes to protecting the currency notes and this is why the currency is also not that strong.
Even if currency notes were made in such a way to reduce people reproducing counterfeits, some unscrupulous elements would still try to print fake notes to dupe people.

That is making sure that every denomination notes will have a very strong security features that will make it near to impossible to be able to produce a counterfit currency.that along is enough discouragement for those who want to engage in such

This might sound funny , counterfeit notes at hard to detect but in my neighbourhood, they normally squeezed the notes if they suspect its a counterfeit , and if its real the notes will rise up but if its fake , it will remain squeezed.
This is a style that has remained relevant for a very long time now. I believe that this is one of the basic ways to check a counterfeit note that a lot of people do not know.

Even if currency notes were made in such a way to reduce people reproducing counterfeits, some unscrupulous elements would still try to print fake notes to dupe people.

I think that it all depends on how the currency notes are made. Modern currency notes are made in such a way that it would be really hard to produce a duplicate currency note.

I think that it all depends on how the currency notes are made. Modern currency notes are made in such a way that it would be really hard to produce a duplicate currency note.
You have a point here. Some paper currency notes are designed in such a way to prevent it being reproduced as counterfeit notes by some unscrupulous elements in the society.

You have a point here. Some paper currency notes are designed in such a way to prevent it being reproduced as counterfeit notes by some unscrupulous elements in the society.

Unfortunately, the currency notes made in here are made of very low quality paper, as I have mentioned before. This also allows many people to create counterfeit notes.

Unfortunately, the currency notes made in here are made of very low quality paper, as I have mentioned before. This also allows many people to create counterfeit notes.
This is very true. The central bank or the highest bank of the country must produce sophisticated currency notes going forward to prevent people manufacturing fake notes.

This is very true. The central bank or the highest bank of the country must produce sophisticated currency notes going forward to prevent people manufacturing fake notes.

They do not have enough resources to produce good currency notes and this is one of the main reasons why the currency itself also suffers. The conditions of the currency notes depend on the economy as well, according to me.

They do not have enough resources to produce good currency notes and this is one of the main reasons why the currency itself also suffers. The conditions of the currency notes depend on the economy as well, according to me.
I think they do have these resources. It's just that they do not have the foresight to do it. Improvements like that will certainly reduce the cases of people trying to produce fake paper notes.

I think they do have these resources. It's just that they do not have the foresight to do it. Improvements like that will certainly reduce the cases of people trying to produce fake paper notes.

Creating high-quality and better currency notes will require them to utilise extra capital. I have held the dollar currency bill and it was pretty different from my local currency in terms of paper quality.

Creating high-quality and better currency notes will require them to utilise extra capital. I have held the dollar currency bill and it was pretty different from my local currency in terms of paper quality.
I get your point. This is to imply that the government should produce high quality paper currency notes that are difficult to replicate even if it's at a higher cost.

I get your point. This is to imply that the government should produce high quality paper currency notes that are difficult to replicate even if it's at a higher cost.

Yes, they should definitely utilise the right kind of sources in order to create high-quality notes. The problem is that they never do that and they never tend to concentrate on making country a better place.

Yes, they should definitely utilise the right kind of sources in order to create high-quality notes. The problem is that they never do that and they never tend to concentrate on making country a better place.
This is very true. Maybe petitions need to be sent to the relevant agency which is the central bank for them to improve on the quality of the currency notes produced to avoid counterfeiting.

In my country, we squeeze the money together for like 1 minute and leave it. If after leaving, the money returns to normal then it's original. If it did not returns to normal, it's fake. We can also look through the money a times.

In my country, we squeeze the money together for like 1 minute and leave it. If after leaving, the money returns to normal then it's original. If it did not returns to normal, it's fake. We can also look through the money a times.
I quests you are from Nigeria because that's the exact way in which we used in getting to know If a note is a real or a counterfeit currency , the real one will come back to normal while the fake one will remain squeezed .

I quests you are from Nigeria because that's the exact way in which we used in getting to know If a note is a real or a counterfeit currency , the real one will come back to normal while the fake one will remain squeezed .
I am from there too and I quite agree with this. However, this method isn't suitable to detect counterfeit notes when counting plenty bundles of money. It is better to use counting machines instead.

Normally the best way this can be detected is on the bank because probably the bank has a special tools for this purpose alone. It will be very difficult even though the counterfeit note will always look inferior. I've been a victim of receiving counterfeit notes from peoples without knowing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back