What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

I think there is a machine that can detect currency notes that are counterfeit. The use of such machines can help with counting money or dealing in transactions that involves large amounts of money.

I think there is a machine that can detect currency notes that are counterfeit. The use of such machines can help with counting money or dealing in transactions that involves large amounts of money.
There is a machine which can be use to do that but I beleive some financial institution like the banks uses mecury bold to do that they will look at that currency in a bold and detect it..

Fake note is everywhere people produce it everyday so its risky to carried it along

There is a machine which can be use to do that but I beleive some financial institution like the banks uses mecury bold to do that they will look at that currency in a bold and detect it..

Fake note is everywhere people produce it everyday so its risky to carried it along
Most times it is shop owners and small scale traders that are at the receiving end of most of the counterfeit notes. Most of them do not know how to detect these notes and they end up being cheated.

I ask yesterday on forumcoin how to detect fake note someone simply reply that the blurry border is one of the way of doing that,its nice to received such reply but I never tried it before.

And I think bankers which I enquire from yesterday offline told me that there are some feature which you cant just identify with your naked eye except you use a mecury bolb.

For me back then I also use to detect some of my country fake not with just a hand touch but its an experience

I ask yesterday on forumcoin how to detect fake note someone simply reply that the blurry border is one of the way of doing that,its nice to received such reply but I never tried it before.

And I think bankers which I enquire from yesterday offline told me that there are some feature which you cant just identify with your naked eye except you use a mecury bolb.

For me back then I also use to detect some of my country fake not with just a hand touch but its an experience
You might not really have the Mercury bulb to use since it's not really common. However, you can still detect counterfeit notes by carefully feeling the texture or looking at it closely.

The most typical way of identifying a counterfeit note is by checking how fast it can be able to unfold back after you have squeezed it because normally when is supposed to unfold fast.

The most typical way of identifying a counterfeit note is by checking how fast it can be able to unfold back after you have squeezed it because normally when is supposed to unfold fast.
That is just a traditional ways of doing it I think I can remeber that trick when you fold a note and placed it on a table and how fast it is to unfold is how you detect if it is real not or fake,but using a mecury bolb can be the best option

I live in a place where there has been a really big problem of such kind of notes. The developed countries have been able to deal with this problem in a much better way. But many developing countries do not have the technology and I think they rely on outdated methods to print money.

I live in a place where there has been a really big problem of such kind of notes. The developed countries have been able to deal with this problem in a much better way. But many developing countries do not have the technology and I think they rely on outdated methods to print money.
The problem of counterfeit currency notes can be solved by increasing the awareness and educating the masses on how to spot and identify notes that are counterfeit. There should be mass sensitisation in all places.

There is certainly the texture, the texture of counterfeit bank notes are always different from the original and you could observe this by either squeezing or lifting the notes towards the sun so you can see the security details which are hidden and made only visible by direct sunlight counterfeit notes doesn't have these.
Defecting counterfeit notes/currencies has to be a deliberate act. What I am trying to say is when you exchange any country's Leger tender you must check for features that give a currency off as fake/counterfeit. There are common red flags features that you must know like the back of your hands.

The problem of counterfeit currency notes can be solved by increasing the awareness and educating the masses on how to spot and identify notes that are counterfeit. There should be mass sensitisation in all places.

This is a serious issue. The counterfeit notes are easily detectable under ultraviolet light. Modern currency notes manufactured by developed countries have many things that could help a person to identify genuine notes.

A very easy way that I use to detect a counterfeit note is by squeezing the money in my hands and I will release it. Once I do this, it will rise up again but if it is a counterfeit note , it will not rise and that is one of the bases that I use Although, it is not the right way to detect a fake note .

Counterfeit notes can be easily detected through various ways,
1. Folding or squeezing the currency to see if it folds completely.
2. Exposing the currency to sun or light to see if there's any reflection.. I know this two dunno of others.

Defecting counterfeit notes/currencies has to be a deliberate act. What I am trying to say is when you exchange any country's Leger tender you must check for features that give a currency off as fake/counterfeit. There are common red flags features that you must know like the back of your hands.
If you are not really conversant with all those features might be very difficult for you to accurately spot the fake one. But however it is very important for us to know the features of genuine and fake money.

If you are not really conversant with all those features might be very difficult for you to accurately spot the fake one. But however it is very important for us to know the features of genuine and fake money.
There is no two way about it. Just make sure you know it using a sample before you accept any simple.

There are inscriptions written on the original note or insignia printed on them. The best way is to visit the bank and get an original note ask questions and you'll be shown how to detect counterfeit currency notes.

There is no two way about it. Just make sure you know it using a sample before you accept any simple.
But even with this there is still a challenge because we will not be having to check every single note most especially if we have to withdraw more than hundreds note, we can't really check them all.

Counterfeit notes can be detected. You just have to be vigilant in ur dealings with money. Nigerian notes in which can be easily adulterated is the 1000 note, so that's where much care should be place on.

There are inscriptions written on the original note or insignia printed on them. The best way is to visit the bank and get an original note ask questions and you'll be shown how to detect counterfeit currency notes.
some banks dont even collect it anymore what am saying is from experience I receive fake note upon taking it to the bank two banks reject that note and I have to burn them up after some time,so for you not to run loss you need to first check the note before you collect it respectively

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back