What's new

How to become a millionaire at a young age?

If you want to be a millionaire, you should invest money every day. You should work to make more money so that you can invest more. Saving is also a great way to become a millionaire. In other words, when you earn money, put it in a savings, retirement or some other investment account.

Becoming a millionaire is not an overnight thing. It requires a lot of hard works, risk taking actions, self motivation and of course luck, lots of luck.

Find something of high profitability, then dedicate your time and energy into it, be consistent, keep your head in the game and never give up

Every millionaire has a unique story to tell. The journey to becoming a millionaire doesn't doest happen in just one day, it takes time and efforts.

To realize a six-figure income goal as a young person isn't quite easy due to the dazzling things around him/her as he/she starts to see him/herself as an independent individual.
In my opinion, if one wants to realize one's six-figure income goal in a very early stage in life, the first thing one must have is unwavering self-control. Then one should take up a job. One should invest half of one's pay in legit high profit schemes like forex and cryptocurrencies. One should save as much as he/she can, avoiding unnecessary expenditure. Then he or she should use some of the profit acquired from those investment schemes and learn a high income skill like copy writing, graphic design and the likes. On can also invest in real estate when the profit skyrockets. If this is endured over a long period of time one can be a millionaire at a young age

Becoming a millionaire at a very young age does not require a particular route to be followed but one will have to work smart and at the same time hard one should have to stay up and probably be motivated also as a young guy avoid working for someone venture into business and you will make it.

If you have any skills then you can become a billionaire Some people bought Bitcoin in cryptocurrency in 2010. Today they are considered to be the richest people. Something like this can take you very high.Find a coin in which you can make a profit by making a long term investment and you too can become a billionaire

There's no such path which can lead you to a billionaire. But all you can do is hard word. Maybe start your own business instead of doing salary based job. Don't be afraid taking risks. And most importantly do things that you're good at. Accept challenges. And never give up. Good luck.

It's very possible to be a millionaire by 24. But we don't always grow up as adolescents and teenagers, with the thought of making the first million by so and so age. Teenagers are primarily concerned with knowing the hottest artiste, fad phone, which clique to roll with and guy or babe to go out with. So that is why most people miss the target and by the time they begin to consider it, they are already over-aged.

My dear to become a millionaire at a younger age my dear you have to avoid your self from any job that is been pay every month. I mean salary job you should avoid it with all cost. But you can start your business in which byou know you are master controller

becoming a millionaire at a young age is not an easy task and this varies according to individual but you need to get a prospect like becoming hardworking and being innovative in order to be able to achieve your goals and then success is sure.and also you have to avoid being bias too

The only way to becoming a millionaire at a young age is for one to be serious, dedicated, hard-working, giving no room to toomuch sleep and prayerful aswel. One must try as much as possible to act or work smart aswel, working smart is looking out for problems in the community and putting the right effort to solving them. One also needs a very solid plan too. Because attaining such fit is not an easy task. It requires alot of effort.

If you want to become a millionaire at young age avoid salary job at all cost. Dive into entrepreneurship and you will see a lot of opportunities. Ensure you do market survey on any business you want to venture into so as to secure your capital

I do agree with you; however, in order to start a business, a person has to work and earn some money. It is not possible to start a business without investment. In order to earn money, you need to have a job that pays well. Here is where things become tricky. A young person initially starts earning by working and becomes old and at that stage only he or she starts a business. By that time, he or she is no longer young. There is no shortcut to become a millionaire at a very young stage.

Who knows? Im sure everyone here wants to be a millionaire but i don't think anybody here is a millionaire. You're asking at the wrong place

So many people today think that if they want to become a millionaire, then they need to do so by following boring, widely accepted niches. It will take ages for you to become a millionaire through traditional occupations like becoming a lawyer, doctor or banker (in fact, these occupations usually have earnings limits that are very difficult to break through). Push past these pre-conceived notions of what it takes in order to become a millionaire. You don’t need to spend years in school to be a millionaire.

The only way that you can become a millionaire is by getting involved in technology as this is the biggest sectors that makes millionaires and billionaires in such a short time.

Oh, I thought this topic is about the tips or ways to become a millionaire. I am disappointed although I only opened this thread for curiosity. We all know that there are no sure fire formula to get rich just like no formula to become popular. Anyway, I hope the OP can find something beneficial in the comments of this thread. Sorry that I have no contribution.

Based on research by successful people and other writer's, there are many road to success so if someone follows the right path success is inevitable regardless of age.

Becoming a millionaire at a young age is easier said than done but not entirely impossible because it has been done, discipline is key because it would be needed, also read books on how other millionaires became one, those books can be inspirational

Wanting to be a millionaire at a tender age on one's life goes beyond just wishes. There are very rare people who are milloniers at a very young age. They mostly inherited their wealth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back