What's new

How satisfied are you with your job?

Some people are working in their dream jobs so they are very cheerful and satisfied, and some people are not working in their dream jobs but yet they still work in jobs they do like although it's not what they wanted. And some even don't like their job, they don't like their cow workers, their boss, their incomes, but even then they overcome it and get used to it. The worse type is people who suffer everyday in their works and cannot take it anymore so they even quit.
What about you? How satisfied are you with your job? What is your type?
I am happy to say that I am actively focusing on the web for the vast majority of the time. One of the coolest things is to generate money online, since it gives you the satisfaction of teleworking, which is wonderful.

I work online. I wouldn't say i'm doing my dream job, but i'm satisfied with my job for now. At least, i can earn money to take care of some of needs without having to disturb my parents.

I am happy to say that I am actively focusing on the web for the vast majority of the time. One of the coolest things is to generate money online, since it gives you the satisfaction of teleworking, which is wonderful.

That's good to hear that are making money online. So, on what kind of different platforms do you work daily in order to make money each day? Can you share with us?

That's good to hear that are making money online. So, on what kind of different platforms do you work daily in order to make money each day? Can you share with us?
I am on a variety of platforms if I am being honest. Jobboy, Picoworkers, Bizdustry, and HappyScribe are just a few examples of the websites that I utilize to earn online income.

If I never make it on my own, I am happy where I am. I know I am going to need a raise though because of the inflation. I just hope I get one at the end of the year. My wife and I are trying to buy a home still.

I am on a variety of platforms if I am being honest. Jobboy, Picoworkers, Bizdustry, and HappyScribe are just a few examples of the websites that I utilize to earn online income.

Oh! So, can you tell me more about how does Happy Scribe work? How much do you get paid per day and how much can you potentially make? How many orders are available?

I'm very much satisfied with what I do both online and offline because it is really a great opportunity for me to make money out of something I love to do. I have the greatest interest for my offline business

I am very nice satisfied with the experience that I am getting in the environment but then the money is nothing to write home about and that is why I am planning on multiple sources of income.

Even though I am not financially secure and I am not making as much money as I need to ensure financial stability, I am happy with what I am doing. I am a person who left a job that pad really well in order to continue my passion. Therefore, the most important thing for me is satisfaction, and I am satisfied with my job.

Well, as long as I haven't resigned from the job, it means that I'm very comfortable with it. I'm that kind of person who doesn't know how to pretend in anything for any reason whatsoever. When I'm no longer satisfied with anything or anyone, I would make plans and move on as soon as possible.

Well, as long as I haven't resigned from the job, it means that I'm very comfortable with it. I'm that kind of person who doesn't know how to pretend in anything for any reason whatsoever. When I'm no longer satisfied with anything or anyone, I would make plans and move on as soon as possible.

That is true. As long as you are still in that workplace, it is a sign that you are committed and want to contribute your part in ensuring that the business is going well. I am also not the type that grumbles at the job that I am doing. Once I am tired, I put in my resignation letter asap.

That is true. As long as you are still in that workplace, it is a sign that you are committed and want to contribute your part in ensuring that the business is going well. I am also not the type that grumbles at the job that I am doing. Once I am tired, I put in my resignation letter asap.

The question is why should I be grumbling on a job that I applied for by myself without being under any kind of duress? When the job no longer suits my needs, I have all the rights in the world to quit from it and find another job. Staying on a job and keep grumbling about this or that is completely unnecessary.

Are you still working in some kind of company? I Think that in case if a person is not comfortable working in a company, then they should find an alternative to that and they must try to seek a different kind of job in a different company. If they are experienced and talented, then they may find a different opportunity.

Are you still working in some kind of company? I Think that in case if a person is not comfortable working in a company, then they should find an alternative to that and they must try to seek a different kind of job in a different company. If they are experienced and talented, then they may find a different opportunity.

Personally, at the moment, I wouldn't give up working for a very good company that's going to keep paying me well with a good staff benefits. The most important thing is that I have a way to manage it won't my own business of poultry and fish farming. It's why I have 6 people working for me and looking at hiring the 7th guy soon.

Personally, at the moment, I wouldn't give up working for a very good company that's going to keep paying me well with a good staff benefits. The most important thing is that I have a way to manage it won't my own business of poultry and fish farming. It's why I have 6 people working for me and looking at hiring the 7th guy soon.

There might be many different reasons why people may prefer working in a specific company. Exposure to professional environment and utilising different kinds of skill in a professional manner is one of the main reasons why many people love to work in a business setting.

There might be many different reasons why people may prefer working in a specific company. Exposure to professional environment and utilising different kinds of skill in a professional manner is one of the main reasons why many people love to work in a business setting.

Well, unfortunately there are times when people will only have to work with what is available for them when it comes to work availability. The high of unemployment have made very difficult for people to be very picky when it comes to jobs. You don't wait too long to take up the opportunity available at your disposal.

Things could be better for sure, but I'm happy with most of the work I do. There are times where I'm not as invested as I used to be. But that's just me, eventually I get tired of work here and there and I just regress a bit.

Things could be better, but they're not bad either.

Things could be better for sure, but I'm happy with most of the work I do. There are times where I'm not as invested as I used to be. But that's just me, eventually I get tired of work here and there and I just regress a bit.

Things could be better, but they're not bad either.

This sort of thing is something that is always very common with most people that are working online on full-time basis because of the nature of the job is something that is always going to be making you feel as if you are not giving your best at some point but it's simply because you've being burnt out from the whole process but you are definitely always going to find a way to get back to it the way you used to be.

I'm very happy with my job. I'm paid well, there are lots of work incentives and bonuses, job security, transportation coverage (office bus) and a structure for staff promotion. This is the best job I've worked on since I began working.

I am very nice satisfied with the experience that I am getting in the environment but then the money is nothing to write home about and that is why I am planning on multiple sources of income.

I've always liked being employed in a company that will not only be paying me money for doing my job but also helping me to grow knowledge wise. This is something that is always going to be beneficial for me tomorrow even when I have stopped working for that particular company. This is exactly what I am getting from where I am working right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back