What's new

How satisfied are you with your job?

I can't say I am really satisfied with my present job. The demands are quite high and the pay does not correlate with the efforts I put in at my role.

Apart from the private organisation which i am working for , I am into baking business and i also have a farming business which has been helping quench my feeding problem.
Wow, that is really good and doing such business is not really easy but I believe it will really help you and sustain you if you are at my side, most especially farming.

We have to keep striving and working very hard until we reach our destination , which is being financially free , though most of the business is not easy most especially farming but you just have to endure.
Wow, that is really good and doing such business is not really easy but I believe it will really help you and sustain you if you are at my side, most especially farming

We have to keep striving and working very hard until we reach our destination , which is being financially free , though most of the business is not easy most especially farming but you just have to endure.

There was a time when I had suffer a lots of abuse from customer when I had a day job. Moreover, even bosses were also rude and treated us like slaves. I am glad that those bad times are over.

@Godpower,I dont just think that am very satisfy with my jobs and I do hope that when you do not satisfy with your jobs what you need to do now is for you to start adding some additional ways to earn or even quit the jobs as a whole.

@Godpower,I dont just think that am very satisfy with my jobs and I do hope that when you do not satisfy with your jobs what you need to do now is for you to start adding some additional ways to earn or even quit the jobs as a whole.
Well, I might not understand why you're not satisfied with your current job. Is it because you have no desire in that particular field or just because you aren't earning much?

Presently now where I am working, I really feel satisfied with the work, because it is good paying and it schedules usually favour me so that I will be able to be earn also online.

As far as I am concerned I am not satisfied in any job that I get. This is because every job you are employed to has its challenges and goodies.
The best job that can satisfy you I think is your own business that you are the own boss of the business.

I don't really have a Job offline, as I used to say jobs are getting harder to have and the only best way to answer that is to have another income streams that will earn you money.

currently I am fully working on the internet and I am proud of that. Making money online is one of the best things you can ever do for yourself because the joy of working at the comfort of your home is priceless.

Well I can say I am well satisfied with my current job though can rate it as 100% satisfied because I have some challenges that sometimes makes me regret but yet I love the job.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll say an 8; I've enjoyed my time here and learnt a lot which would be useful for me in the nearest future while allowing make valuable connections as well. I'm super glad.

i am not totally satisfied with my current job at the moment but i do not have much of an option as it is what puts food on my table for the main time and also helps me in payment of my various bills as well, so i cannot complain.

If you are having one streams of income you are not going to be satisfied, having one job will not help you in terms of taking care of your needs, that's why you need to have a multiple streams of income.

I like the job no doubt , but however if I have opportunity to have another jobs with a higher salary I'll gladly go for it. Most of the time passion does not really matters alone , the salary you are earning plays an important factors too.

Though i don't do paid employment,i run my ow outfit,and i have been doing this for some years now,i derive satisfaction from what i am doing,it gives me great joy when i am able to meet the needs of my client.

I am doing it for the sake of making money at the end of the month because I need to cater for my daily expenses. my wish is to establish my own business in order to have full control.

I'm not happy with the work I'm doing right now in the slightest, but I've got a lot of stuff to sort out, so I've got to keep going in the hopes that I can quickly find a balance.

Job satisfaction, employee satisfaction or work satisfaction is a measure of workers' contentedness with their job, whether they like the job or individual aspects or facets of jobs, such as nature of work or supervision. Job satisfaction can be measured in cognitive, affective, and behavioral components.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back