Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some people are working in their dream jobs so they are very cheerful and satisfied, and some people are not working in their dream jobs but yet they still work in jobs they do like although it's not what they wanted. And some even don't like their job, they don't like their cow workers, their boss, their incomes, but even then they overcome it and get used to it. The worse type is people who suffer everyday in their works and cannot take it anymore so they even quit.
What about you? How satisfied are you with your job? What is your type?

Well, the only satisfaction I gain is when I feel I am making an impact in the society with the services I am rendering. And currently that is how I feel about my current job that it is really making an impact so I am satisfied.

Actually I do not have a job now, but I know that if I will have a job that will suit my passion and they usually pay well with out delaying, I will really be satisfied with that job.

Currently I am working with an organisation and I have my personal business which I am running , I am using the salary I am earning from the private job to boost up my business .

So basically I'm a part time freelancer and beside of freelancing job I'm a software developer and my job give me lot of satisfaction but beside of that it give me feeling it leave me challenge so it's gives me satisfaction and as well as difficulties but overall good.

I need to be very honest with you I am not hundred percent satisfied with the kind of work I am doing right now. I am doing it for the sake of making money at the end of the month because I need to cater for my daily expenses. my wish is to establish my own business in order to have full control.

When you are satisfied with your job , that means you at financially stable and you have no problem whatsoever with your business, currently I am not hundred percent satisfied with my job because I am not yet stable financially

For now am not satisfied with the job am doing now I am also looking for good one to do because the job is not giving me much money for future use, I need to look job for now

For me I do not have any problem with my jobs. The only thing is that in most cases There is little job available for me to do . I don't work for anyone , I have a skill I offer in exchange for money.

My job has been paving ways for me currently , so i will say that I am currently quite satisfy about the business but i still have a long way to go with the business being a world renowned company.
For now am not satisfied with the job am doing now I am also looking for good one to do because the job is not giving me much money for future use, I need to look job for now

Working on the internet can be encouraging and satisfying only if you are working on the right site , there are some sutes that will frustrate you by allowing you to work hard , generate trafgic for them and not pay you.
I am very satisfied and focused with my work on the Internet, I quite like it.

The only thing that is satisfactory about my job is the fact that I can make small money and I am learning very well from it but apart from that it is not the ideal job for me to be doing.

I am not in any way satisfied with the job in which I am doing now but I just have to continue because I have a lot of things in which I have to sort out and I hope that I get it balance really quick.

Currently I am working with an organisation and I have my personal business which I am running , I am using the salary I am earning from the private job to boost up my business .
Wow, that is great. It is really good and nice to have a business aside and also working and being paid well, that is what most of the lecturers in my country are doing right now because of the strike problem.

Personally the satisfaction I know is when you are making impact on people just as someone mentioned and that's cool by me even though I didn't find myself doing what I really wished to do before.

I am still at a very crucial stage of my career which is just as the early beginning and just like any other person I am not satisfied with it but I am seeing it as a stepping stone.

Well to me I love my job because I work at my own favourable time,though the money is cool and less stressful task but I am planning to get a higher and well paying job soon

The only thing that is satisfactory about my job is the fact that I can make small money and I am learning very well from it but apart from that it is not the ideal job for me to be doing.
A lot of people are only motivated by the money they make in a particular job. If the kind of money you make is quite very good then you should stick to it for sometime then when you get a better job that allows you to grow and pays you reasonable amount of money then you can switch.

Apart from the private organisation which i am working for , I am into baking business and i also have a farming business which has been helping quench my feeding problem.
Wow, that is great. It is really good and nice to have a business aside and also working and being paid well, that is what most of the lecturers in my country are doing right now because of the strike problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back