What's new

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

Actually, freelance platform is one of the platforms one can make some good money as there are so many task to do there with some good pay, but it is rather unfortunate that they don't accept all countries but just tier 1 to tier 3 countries are given much earning priorities while other tiers are paid peanuts. And this could be very discouraging.

Actually, freelance platform is one of the platforms one can make some good money as there are so many task to do there with some good pay, but it is rather unfortunate that they don't accept all countries but just tier 1 to tier 3 countries are given much earning priorities while other tiers are paid peanuts. And this could be very discouraging.
Probably there may be some platforms like that , but mostly all freelancing platform as I understand accept people from all parts of the world. For now the only challenge is how your bid can be accepted by people who are interested in the skill you have to offer.

On all the freelance websites I have worked on, my bid has not been chosen.
I initially believed that I wasn't going about it correctly.
Later, I learned that you would require referrals in order for your gig to be announced.
Some freelance websites also required deposits before they would list your job.

On all the freelance websites I have worked on, my bid has not been chosen.
I initially believed that I wasn't going about it correctly.
Later, I learned that you would require referrals in order for your gig to be announced.
Some freelance websites also required deposits before they would list your job.
Most of the freelancing website nowadays don't really pay you a decent amount of money,they take a big cut of your earnings which is bad, that's why I don't want to work on freelancing website.

Its very hard for someone to get his gig selected on freelancing website like fiverr I can remember when I use to offer graphics design work on fiverr its going to take long before someone hire me to discharge the work so its always easy for someone to get his bid selected

I don't really know much about freelancing website because I don't work on those kinds of platforms,you need to have experience before you can earn money in freelancing platforms.

That is an excellent topic. I am confident that brilliant brains will join together soon to discuss amazing ideas.
However, in my experience working on freelance websites like Upwork, the cover letter is the most important component.
When I first applied for a job on Upwork, I was chosen.

I don't really know much about freelancing website because I don't work on those kinds of platforms,you need to have experience before you can earn money in freelancing platforms.
Same to me, I don't really have that much experience on freelancing website, but I believe if it can earn you money you can definitely try it out, this not a time to be doing nothing you have to find a way to make income.

Same to me, I don't really have that much experience on freelancing website, but I believe if it can earn you money you can definitely try it out, this not a time to be doing nothing you have to find a way to make income.
That's right, freelancing is a a good way to earn money online, but is just like the others way's of earning money, you need to have a good skills set before you can earn.

That's right, freelancing is a a good way to earn money online, but is just like the others way's of earning money, you need to have a good skills set before you can earn.
Freelancing platforms are just like the other platforms online you need to have a good skills set before you can earn a good amount of money from it, freelancing is a good way to earn money.

Freelancing platforms are just like the other platforms online you need to have a good skills set before you can earn a good amount of money from it, freelancing is a good way to earn money.
You are right what you said, you need to have good skills before you can earn money on freelancing website, if you don't have a good skills you'll just be earning peanuts.

You are right what you said, you need to have good skills before you can earn money on freelancing website, if you don't have a good skills you'll just be earning peanuts.
Freelancing platforms are good ways to earn money but only if you have good experience on what you are doing, I have seen a lot of people that earns a living from freelancing jobs.

Freelancing can be a really wonderful way to make some extra cash and even some people are making full-time income just by working as a freelancer on many different kids of platforms. However, one of the most diificult aspect of freelancing is to get you bid selected when you apply for a job. I am sure that many people in here do work as a freelancer on many different kinds of freelancing sites that require you to bid on projects. So, often does your bid gets selected when you apply for a job?
I like to do freelancing in big platforms like fiverr and Upwork but unfortunately because of payment method I can not use those websites, It would be better if they add many payment methods.

I even have had a few hard time with freelancing sites. Even the decrease bid jobs does not healthy me for a few reason , can be it's far because of the low paintings or enjoy I even have got.
I don't really know that much about freelancing website I'll much appreciate it if you explain what that means, freelancing seems to be a good idea to earn money.

Freelancing platforms are good ways to earn money but only if you have good experience on what you are doing, I have seen a lot of people that earns a living from freelancing jobs.
That's true, you need to have a special skills before you can earn money on freelancing website, if you don't have skills there's no way you can earn money.

I'm not a freelancer currently. I don't plan to be one anytime soon though. Anyways, I've heard from few of my freelancer friends that it can be difficult to get one's bid selected sometimes.

That's true, you need to have a special skills before you can earn money on freelancing website, if you don't have skills there's no way you can earn money.
Having a good skills is one of the best way to earn money,if you have a good skills you can earn a decent amount of money depending on the skill set you are having.

Having a good skills is one of the best way to earn money,if you have a good skills you can earn a decent amount of money depending on the skill set you are having.
If you have a good skills set online or offline you can earn a good amount of money with it, but if you don't have a skill set you'll just be wasting your time.

Yes, you definitely need experience and good rating in order to get accepted at those websites. This also means that you must have samples as well when you apply on the sites.

Yes, you definitely need experience and good rating in order to get accepted at those websites. This also means that you must have samples as well when you apply on the sites.
That's just the truth, if you don't have good experience there's no way you can earn the good amount of money you want, you need to have the good experience before you can earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back