What's new

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

One thing you dont know is that biding website can enable you to earn more compare to forum work,for instant if you are working with upwork or have a skills you are selling on fiverr dont you think once your bid get selected and approve you can make what you use to made on working on four forum a day,but forum posting is one of the best work to get started and we can also learn alot from here

I know that bidding websites can allow people to make more money, but the problem with bidding websites is that what is the use of such bidding websites when your bid rarely gets accepted at such bidding freelancing sites? At least forum posting guarantees income on daily basis. This is something bidding websites do not offer.

A lot of us are settling for niches that are already popular and saturated, and this is making it difficult for us to get more bids as the competition is high where we are. It is best to check out other niches.

A lot of us are settling for niches that are already popular and saturated, and this is making it difficult for us to get more bids as the competition is high where we are. It is best to check out other niches.

I believe that competition is high in almost every niche. This is because you can find plenty of experts in almost every kind of field. For example, cryptocurrency is a field that is quite popular, but still there is a lots of competition in this field as there are many experts in this particular area.

I can't really say. I just submitted a bid for a project to appen.com since two days ago but no response yet. Sometimes things happens that, factor might hinder their quick response.

It can be very hard to get your bid selected on most of the freelance marketplaces as there are bottleneck competition going on among the freelancers. I think it will be very good to engage in outreach to your potential client so that you'll be able to receive steady job as a freelancer.

I have had some tough time with freelancing sites. Even the lower bid jobs doesn't suit me for some reason , may be it is due to the low work or experience I have got.
With the level of competition that is online in the freelancing website it is not an easy job for you to get offers recently because of the number of people that are seeking to get jobs on those sites.

I once considered working on freelancing sites like Fiverr. However, I read a lot of reviews about how hard it is to actually land gigs and I couldn't afford that without another source of income so I gave up.

I believe it's best for those who are really good at what they do.

I once considered working on freelancing sites like Fiverr. However, I read a lot of reviews about how hard it is to actually land gigs and I couldn't afford that without another source of income so I gave up.

I believe it's best for those who are really good at what they do.
A friend of mine actually had his services listed on the website for more than eight months and he never got one single order from the website which made him to give up.

I signed up on few freelance websites like Fiverr and Upwork. But I don't get gigs at all, and in Upwork you need to use money to bid on jobs. I eventually forgot about them and found something else to do. It's not anyone's fault though, freelancers are more than the jobs available.

The competition is very high in the freelance marketplace so it might be very difficult to get your bid selected among the rest. The reason is that most of the freelancers from Asia continent are using software to submit bid. you just need to stand out by sending a personalized message to the clients.

I have not had successful campaigns with freelance sites. In fact, I have not been hired for once and that's discouraged me to keep pushing further. I prefer working on the ptp sites rather than wasting my time on freelancing sites.

I have never tried out a freelancing business before, as a result I don't really know how they work... Most of them are quite different from another because I believe all Freelance platform are not the same.

Sincerely i just set up an account on one of freelancing but till now I haven't gotten a bid, it's not an easy thing at all it's some how difficult I have to leave it for sometime till I get a better plan on how to go about it

I have never been selected at all and I believe there is something I'm doing wrong that makes things to be like this so I always make sure to improve myself to attract buyers.

I have not been so lucky on freelancing sites. After the rigorous campaign of my gigs on freelancing sites, I have not gotten a single offer and that's very bad. I prefer using the ptp platforms.

I have not gotten a single job there. So, I don't really have the knowledge. I have even stopped wasting my time there . I concentrate my efforts on ptp forums alone for now.

Freelancer is really good an you can make good money from the platform, so you need to increase your chances to choose your bid on freelancer site, and you must have a lot services so that you can many clients.

Sincerely it is really not just easy for me on freelancer I am trying to understand more on freelancer currently,none of my bid has been selected yet
Have you thought about how you are applying for the jobs and how is your profile design can it be able to attract clients into wanting to employ you for the job. These are some personal questions you need to ask yourself. You should also invest your time learning how to make a good proposal and also how to attract High paying clients from tier one countries like USA Canada and Australia. I will recommend the High paid FREELANCER PREMIUM PROGRAM for you.

How your bid is going to be selected is going to be dependent on the proposal that you have given. This is because a lot of people will want people that are going to offer them quality.

When it comes to freelancing sites, we just need to be very careful and I have not been lucky to work on freelancing sites. To get jobs on freelancing sites, you will need to get lots of reviews.
When it comes to freelancing sites, we just need to get lot of reviews to be a able to have access to so many things. That is obviously what is obtainable on Freelancing sites.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back