What's new

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Freelancing can be a really wonderful way to make some extra cash and even some people are making full-time income just by working as a freelancer on many different kids of platforms. However, one of the most diificult aspect of freelancing is to get you bid selected when you apply for a job. I am sure that many people in here do work as a freelancer on many different kinds of freelancing sites that require you to bid on projects. So, often does your bid gets selected when you apply for a job?

That's a very very good topic. I know that sooner than later, great minds would come and share fantastic ideas.
But in my time of working on a freelance site like upwork, your cover letter is what matters the most.
I got selected the very first job I applied for on upwork then.

I have had some tough time with freelancing sites. Even the lower bid jobs doesn't suit me for some reason , may be it is due to the low work or experience I have got.

That's a very very good topic. I know that sooner than later, great minds would come and share fantastic ideas.
But in my time of working on a freelance site like upwork, your cover letter is what matters the most.
I got selected the very first job I applied for on upwork then.
How would you advise others to place their cover letter then? what are the required content or key content one should make use of for their cover letter, based on your experience.

My bid haven't been selected on all the freelancing site that I have worked on. Initially, I thought I was not doing it the right way . Later, I discovered that you would need recommendations before your gig gets notified. Some of the freelancing site also requested you to make deposit inorder to showcase your gig.

Actually, freelance platform is one of the platforms one can make some good money as there are so many task to do there with some good pay, but it is rather unfortunate that they don't accept all countries but just tier 1 to tier 3 countries are given much earning priorities while other tiers are paid peanuts. And this could be very discouraging.

So, there are many people in here who have stated that getting your bid selected is quite challenging because of the fact that they might not have enough experience when it comes to applying for the job. The fact of the matter is that it is not good to apply for a job you are not good at.

Most of my biddings or getting jobs have been through the referrals. When I work for someone, I ensure that I do my best to get more referrals from him or her. It is not easy to get jobs online from these freelancing sites.

Sincerely it is really not just easy for me on freelancer I am trying to understand more on freelancer currently,none of my bid has been selected yet

I have applied for some jobs in freelancing sites but unfortunately, my bid has never been selected. Clients always choose those bids of people with really high reputation in the site. Which is unfortunate for most of us newbies without a reputation.

Most people who are still new to working on freelance writing website where they set up services hardly get bids because it will take time for clients to trust them.

Are usually focus on 20% rate. Which means for every hundred proposals I sent out, I usually have 20 of them being selected successfully for the job. I think it all boils down to volume.

I was not approved for upwork and I am not using any freelancing sites where I have to bid on jobs. I am using a freelancer site where I have to sell my gigs to make money and I am yet to make my first sale.

Are usually focus on 20% rate. Which means for every hundred proposals I sent out, I usually have 20 of them being selected successfully for the job. I think it all boils down to volume.

This means that you must apply on a variety of jobs that are available on many different freelancing sites and it might be a really tiresome job for you to do so. Getting your bid selected is not that easy as many people believe.

This means that you must apply on a variety of jobs that are available on many different freelancing sites and it might be a really tiresome job for you to do so. Getting your bid selected is not that easy as many people believe.
It is not easy to get your bid accepted in the hurry of different biddings. but you should try your best and stand out as majority of the people are using but to send biddings. The best thing is to personalize the message you are sending to the client.

Freelancing can be a really wonderful way to make some extra cash and even some people are making full-time income just by working as a freelancer on many different kids of platforms. However, one of the most diificult aspect of freelancing is to get you bid selected when you apply for a job. I am sure that many people in here do work as a freelancer on many different kinds of freelancing sites that require you to bid on projects. So, often does your bid gets selected when you apply for a job?
I don't have an idea because I'm not yet a freelancer but we will soon be... Sometimes there are a lot of things that you have to consider when you are applying for jobs
you have to use good content that will attract people to choose you... It's better to have a good understanding writing before going into freelancing

You will definitely have a lot of services set up in order for us to be able to get clients bidding for your jobs in order for you to get off work to do and make money from those websites.

You will definitely have a lot of services set up in order for us to be able to get clients bidding for your jobs in order for you to get off work to do and make money from those websites.

Well, this is why I usually avoid bidding sites. Unfortunately, there are not many sites that can pay you upfront payment for writing articles nowadays. This is why people have no choice at all.

To Increse your chances of choosing your bid on freelancing site, you must create quality content and mostly the bid selection is done through referrals and recommendations. Presently, I'm still learning the ropes as none has been selected.

I've experienced several difficulties with freelance websites. Even the lower-bid tasks don't suit me for some reason, perhaps because of my lack of work or experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back