What's new

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

This is why making money on freelancing sites is becoming a really big challenge. Many people also lose hope when they see that none of their bids gets selected at all.
Your assertion is correct. The competition on freelancing platforms is so intense that newbies can be demotivated and discouraged quite easily due to the lack of gigs for them to carry out.

That's just the truth, if you also don't want to fall for scamming platforms online you are expected to make a proper research, that's the best way you can use to what you want.
You are right, making research will help you not only that you need to be very careful, we have a lot of scammers online that are looking for a way to earn money by scamming others.

You are right, making research will help you not only that you need to be very careful, we have a lot of scammers online that are looking for a way to earn money by scamming others.
You have said it all, we have a lot of scammers if you are not careful you might fall for them, the best thing to do is to be making good researches before joining any platform.

The day I joined Freelancer I was given six bids for free. When I checked the available jobs in my niche I was overwhelmed by the profile of those who already bid for those jobs.

I just couldn't see myself beating those well-known, experienced dudes with five star ratings to the gig. Till now, my six free bids are cooling off on my account. Yet to bid for a single gig over there.

Well, it depends on your skills and experience. If you're new to freelancing, it's not likely that you'll get a lot of responses. You need to build up your profile and get people to know who you are and what you do before they can trust you enough to hire you. It's important that you focus on the quality of your work and not just quantity (which is often more important for newbies).

If you're a seasoned professional, however, then I would say that getting selected for projects is much easier. Just by having more experience than other freelancers with similar skillsets, you will be able to attract clients who want someone with your skill-set. And if they don't find someone else with those exact skillsets? They might still pick up the phone and call YOU because they know that you're reliable and trustworthy—and they probably have worked with other people who recommended them too!

Currently I don't have time of my own, my school activities tends to take much of my time at the moment. But making money online through freelancing is not a bad idea.

You have said it all, we have a lot of scammers if you are not careful you might fall for them, the best thing to do is to be making good researches before joining any platform.
If you don't want to fall for scammers online you have to be very careful,not only that you have to be making good research before you invest your money on any website.

If you don't want to fall for scammers online you have to be very careful,not only that you have to be making good research before you invest your money on any website.
Not only that, being careful is not enough, we are in a country where we have a lot of scammers,if you are not a serious type you are going to fall for them easily.

Not only that, being careful is not enough, we are in a country where we have a lot of scammers,if you are not a serious type you are going to fall for them easily.
I completely agree with what you are saying, a lot of things are happening in this world, we need to take every step we made carefully,this very important.

It's depend on the niched you are specialized on,so I think you need to learn a good skill that will ensure people look for it now most gig on divert are not converting I advice you try a skill like coding or web design

Freelancing can be a really wonderful way to make some extra cash and even some people are making full-time income just by working as a freelancer on many different kids of platforms. However, one of the most diificult aspect of freelancing is to get you bid selected when you apply for a job. I am sure that many people in here do work as a freelancer on many different kinds of freelancing sites that require you to bid on projects. So, often does your bid gets selected when you apply for a job?
I have registered on different freelanced platform as I understand to offered my content writing skill, it's quite difficult for some of my bid to get selected based on the fact that there is no better reason attached to my profile.

I completely agree with what you are saying, a lot of things are happening in this world, we need to take every step we made carefully,this very importangs are happening in this world,
You have a point there, if you know what you are doing online you are expected to come up with a way to earn money, you have to find a way to make income.

You have a point there, if you know what you are doing online you are expected to come up with a way to earn money, you have to find a way to make income.
Yes, staying idle will not help you out, you need to find something doing, finding a good way to earn a considerable amount of money is very important, it will help you a lot.

Your assertion is correct. The competition on freelancing platforms is so intense that newbies can be demotivated and discouraged quite easily due to the lack of gigs for them to carry out.

The only way to deal with such kind of competition is to use many freelancing services and try as much as possible to big on many projects that are available on many platforms.

I don't do freelancing and I have zero experience in freelancing.
But all the truth I knowis ,if you anything with dilligence and in a competent manner. It would give you the results you seek.

I have had some tough time with freelancing sites. Even the lower bid jobs doesn't suit me for some reason , may be it is due to the low work or experience I have got.
I think the reason may be because you are doing something wrong. someone who taught me a bit of freelancing some time ago said that you need to have knowledge of copywriting to get gigs.

I think the reason may be because you are doing something wrong. someone who taught me a bit of freelancing some time ago said that you need to have knowledge of copywriting to get gigs.
That's the before we can learn it takes a lot of time, if you seriously want to get it right you are not expected to rush things, learning it slowly is the best way to get what you want.

Yes, staying idle will not help you out, you need to find something doing, finding a good way to earn a considerable amount of money is very important, it will help you a lot.
You are right, you need to find something that will earn you money, if you have it you'll definitely enjoy your life, but if you don't have something doing you are going to suffer a lot.

You are right, you need to find something that will earn you money, if you have it you'll definitely enjoy your life, but if you don't have something doing you are going to suffer a lot.
That's just the fact about it, Money is what really matters,if you can earn money doing what you like I think that's a good idea, but try and do the right thing and earn money.

That's just the fact about it, Money is what really matters,if you can earn money doing what you like I think that's a good idea, but try and do the right thing and earn money.
That's true, if you have money you can use it to earn more money but a lot of people don't really understand this, you also need to have a trading capital because you can start trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back