Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say you're looking down on your phone? I will admit I'm a bit addicted to having my phone on me. I am always on it looking at videos, memes and other such things. I will check my phone probably every hour or so. Unless I'm not doing anything, in which case I'm probably surfing on my phone.

But what about you? Are you on your phone a lot? Too much maybe?

My smartphone is a very big companion for me and it's the reason why I tend to check on it most of the times. I even use my smartphone to carry out some of the jobs that I need to do which makes it something that I am always on more than I am supposed to and it's looking like I'm addicted to it.

Not often. I am not a very big phone user. I used to be when I was younger. I am more of a PC user and spend way more time than I probably should at my computer.

Not often. I am not a very big phone user. I used to be when I was younger. I am more of a PC user and spend way more time than I probably should at my computer.

I believe that what happened with you is more of a preference shift since you used to be someone who was very much into using his smartphone when you were a lot younger. But right now, it is something that have changed and you are now more into making use of your PC more than the way you use your smartphone.

My phone is always with me, except when I am eating or in the bathroom. Even when I sleep I keep my phone on the side table. I use my phone for work related communication, so I al;ways need to check my phone frequently.

Very frequently throughout the day. I have a little routine where I check some of the same things over and over again, such as updates and my email. I also open Pokemon GO frequently throughout the day to do research and see if any good Pokemon are out.

All the time. I'm a bit addicted to my phone but not as bad as I was when I was younger.

Well, I'm not one of those people who spend all day looking at my mobile, if I don't get any notification, for example, I look at it every hour or so, I don't spend more than 30 minutes a day looking at my mobile unless people call me many times that day.

Too bad I can't keep my phone far from me. Unless am charging it. I frequently check my phone, a whole lot of things I do with can't let keep it a distance. I gats check my mail, my social media, my crypto stuff. Much of them before go through all those stuff the day must have hits half plus extra time for the random.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back