What's new

Would you wear the new Meta Quest often?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I hear the new meta quest has an option to wear your VR headset and walk around, as it has built in cameras. But not only that, you can pull up YouTube, a web browser and other things to enjoy while you have your headset on. So essentially you can do other stuff while enjoying some YouTube.

With that being said, would you wear it all day and keep wearing it if possible? I know battery time would be limited, but I can see someone charging it back up and then going right back to it.

Yes, I would totally wear the new Meta Quest often. It's like stepping into a whole new world, and the immersive experience is just mind-blowing. Plus, it's a cool way to unwind and have fun. It's not just a gadget; it's a doorway to endless adventures and possibilities. So, yeah, you bet I'd be strapping on that Meta Quest regularly for some awesome virtual escapades!

I haven't tried virtual reality yet, but I would be willing to give it a try since I know I would like to, but I don't know when I will, so at the moment, I would not invest in the new Meta Quest, maybe if a friend of mine buys the device or a family member and I can try it, I will change my mind and buy it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back