What's new

How much will crypto change in the next 10 years?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's been over 10 years since the first cryptocurrency was released, back in 2009, when Bitcoin dropped. Bitcoin for example has seen a major rise in worth, but also a major drop in it as well. Lets forget all of that and look into the future, lets say 10 years from now. How will Bitcoin be? What will cryptocurrency be at this point? How many different kinds will there be?

I think crypto is here to stay, but what could it look like in the next 10 years?

It is very difficult to predict what the crypto world could be like in 10 years since it is a very changing market and industry, what I am sure is that there will be spectacular developments like those we have seen in the last ten years, with DeFi, NFTs, the possibility of sending money anywhere in the world without intermediaries, and much more, I believe that the crypto world in 10 years will be much better than it is today and there will have been much more adoption.

I believe crypto will probably be on the second spot in terms of market cap and the only asset that will be ranked higher than crypto will be Gold. I think market cap of crypto will go higher than 5 trillion dollars. I also believe in 10 years, crypto scams will be more common. I belive, governments around the world will start their own CBDC in order to compete with crypto currencies.

10 years from now is a very long time, a lot would change and we're going to have a more improved and concised crypto mechanics

In my opinion, we should not expect very global changes. Because all this is interesting and the most extensive happens at the very beginning, and we have already experienced these changes. Therefore, during the next 10 years, there may only be changes in the field of AI that will try to be integrated into the cryptocurrency market, but it will not be something amazing in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back