What's new

How much will Bitcoin be worth in 2021 and beyond?

I believe there will be a dip by March 2021, but if your referring to December 2021 we would see a new ATH by December. Main bull run should start may next year till December.

It is highly unpredictable, because the price fluctuate a lot. Making it highly unpredictable at times. But if I'm to make such predictions about where the price will fall, I will say around $20,000 range.

It could be in $500,000 in the year 2021, or it could drop to $5000 by the end of 2021, no one knows what 2021 will be like.

We can't say anything about it. It could be increased the same time of its decrease also lies.

we can't really give our opinion. what we can do is just wait and hope it grows. personally I think yes.

So what do you think guys? Hold BTC like now, when it hits $20k ? or sell would be great idea?

I believe there will be a dip by March 2021, but if your referring to December 2021 we would see a new ATH by December. Main bull run should start may next year till December.
A dip by march 2021? How did you arrive at such a calculation? Personal life for see bitcoin price rising to $50k

No one can really what it will worth next year but it is likely to go higher than what it currently is. After the Inauguration of Biden as the US president, then the value will skyrocket.

Speculators has guest from anywhere around $25k and beyond.

But from my experience of crypto I think it will fall early 2021 till mid March.

Bitcoin may skyrocket to $30,000 according to some experts. but if that's true a lot of us will rehabilitate and as well elivate, and move to another level.

Citibank has projected bitcoin to worth more than $300k. I have believe in their prediction considering the rate of its demand. Its current price is $22,400

Citibank has projected bitcoin to worth more than $300k. I have believe in their prediction considering the rate of its demand. Its current price is $22,400
Well, its just a mere speculation as we know that cryptocurrency are unpredictable. From my analysis, the price of bitcoin may experience a dip in early 2021

At the moment, there are no signs not symptoms that shows that Bitcoin is going to crash in the coming years, in the coming years, I am predicting Bitcoin to rise up to about 10 millions in naira

They say that Bitcoin's price usually drops when it's early February to March of the year then Pump by The end like what's happening today. Price next year will probably drop but it won't be as low as before. Probably about 18-19k hopefully not at 8k again

I'd not make any value expectation here, yet I'd prefer to feature one actuality:

Bitcoin is a scant and theoretical resource, and the cost absolutely relies upon request and supply.

At present we do see that the new coins brought into dissemination supply is gradually diminishing, which should support costs (and that impact is as of now being felt on the lookout). However, we do appear to be passing up a great opportunity a significant trigger behind what May make value shoot up.

I don't think anyone can accurately predict the price of Bitcoin or any other coins for that matter as we all know that coins are volatile in nature. And we have also seen how some experts predictions failed in the past. So it is very difficult to predict crypto. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Nobody can actually predict about bitcoin if actually the price will go up or down, because it is very difficult to predict the price of crypto.

We are simply trying our best to be precise around cryptocurrency. It isn't possible to predict the coins perfectly, but when we are into it everyday learning and getting signals from experts we have better chances of success via crypto trading.

The analysis of cryptocurrency is unpredictable following the volatility of the crypto Market. You could predict the outcome based on the present market sentiment. Based on my analysis on cardano, I am getting a green signal to buy. Note that it's not a financial advice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back