What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

For now I have never invested in any cryptocurrency trading, because I am not into crypto for now because I don't have enough capital to go into such investment now.

I only have a few hundred. I am still very new to investing so I am not entirely sure what to invest in or who to stick with. I want to build up my profit but I need to learn the market first.

I don't really know the exact amount that I have made. But cryptocurrency investment is a very good business. It is an investment that will give you higher percentage of income.

This looks very much like an update..I am on the verge of making $2. In a couple of minutes when I finish my posting here, then , I will be more than $ 2 coupled with the money made on other platforms.
I am not yet a full time cryptocurrency investor. I just do it Occasionally and I plan to continue doing it like that until I have the required knowledge around the technical analysis.

My investment in crypto is that much worthy because I have not been so serious about the cryptocurrency business since I was last scammed from buying crypto from someone online.

I am not yet a serious cryptocurrency trader because I hardly invest on cryptocurrency. I still believe that I am not really ready for such kind of investment. It's the best way to make money anyways.

I didn't put that into writing . But on the overall I think I have not invested more than $150 in cryptocurrency. The crypto market is a very volatile market and needs lots of attention.

I have invested a few dollars only. I do believe that crypto investment is profitable. I am waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise more. However, it seems that there are many other good coins apart from Bitcoin that are worth investing.
Yes mate, there are other really prospective coins you can invest in and make some profit aside from Bitcoin. Ethereum is among the list, you have litecoin, Solana and many other profitable coins.

Actually I am a newbie into cryptocurrency business and I have not invested anything so much. though I am trying to improve my investment fund in other to have a better income or profit.

I am not a full time cryptocurrency trader . What i do Basically is to ensure that I invest Wisely and a very little amount so as to minimise the risk that is seen around cryptocurrency.

If you make this investment, I don't think Allah can do much for you. Cryptography is a good investment, I think you have to be careful. I have invested some money and then made a profit, I want to invest more.

I have invested a total of about $500 into different cryptocurrencies right now. I am currently experiencing a loss because of what is happening in the market right now but I am optimistic that it is going to turn around.
I am not very experienced in the area of trading of cryptocurrency so what I just do is just to buy it and hope that the price is going to increase then remove my initial capital and allow the rest to run.

I am still using the game to master the logic in cryptocurrency trading on the MT4. This is basically where I carryout my cryptocurrency trading platform. This is simply the best way to learn.

I am not a full-time crypto trader. I still need enough time to practice the crypto trading because it is a very wide field and warned it will be very careful of investing on a very risky venture like cryptocurrency.

The amount that have invested in cryptocurrency is not that much because I still have a lot to learn on the technical analysis and the use of the candlesticks charts to get correct price prediction.

I am not really invested huge amount of money in cryptocurrency investment but I have put a very little amount of money on that business because of the level of volatility.

I'm not a full-time cryptotrader and that is a major reason why I don't you really invest much of my money on cryptocurrency but I have invested little amount.

When I calculated the amount to have invested in cryptocurrency I think it is up to $100 and that is the total amount of investment and I've made some remarkable gains from the investment.

When I calculated the amount to have invested in cryptocurrency I think it is up to $100 and that is the total amount of investment and I've made some remarkable gains from the investment.
It's actually good to know that you've been able make some good profit investing in crypto currency, I can accurately state how much I have invested so far into crypto currency but I haven't regretted doing it ever since.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back