What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

If you want to have a good knowledge of the market, you should have a good knowledge around the market sentiment. in cryptocurrency, you would have to study the market from both the fundamental and technical angle.
Probably, sentiment in the cryptocurrency market and it is one of the things you actually need to know and study well. Both technical and fundamental analysis is very important and necessary if you want to succeed in crypto.

I am trying to raise money and invest as much as possible. For now my main target is to invest at least $200 before the bullish season comes. Now is the perfect time for me to invest in my favourite crypto-currency.

I only have my money kept in stable coins and this is due to the fact that I'm trying my best to avoid inflation from affecting me. It doesn't make sense to always lose money.

Personally I think crypto is not everybody's business and to some extent is not advisable to engage yourself when you have no or little knowledge about it. personally I have not invested into cryptocurrency yet.

I don't have any investment in crypto currently because downfall in the price of Bitcoin makes me to back off. When the price went down then I had to remove my $50 remaining from $800.

I am not strong in investing and that's why i prefer holding my coin in my wallet and waiting till it rises before selling , I only invested around $70 and I made around $10 .

I don't know when, I would invest on crypto currency trading, because the time is not yet right for me, I need more Money to do that and I also need to be careful with scammers.

I have invested about 150$ and I am hoping to invest more because it is very profitable if you play the game very well. But try not to invest all your money at ones
I really know that crypto currency trading is really Lucrative one, but I am not into cryptocurrency business because I don't really have enough capital into such business now, but I believe very soon.

I have only invested little money to test ground before I face a challenge that prompt from leaving crypto. Presently, trading crypto does not appeal to me. Even my friend who traded crypto sometimes complain how crypto trading is wasting their money. It may be because they don't have knowledge. I don't have interest in crypto trading for now.

I cannot invest a single penny in cryptocurrency now . The amount of money I invested in cryptocurrency sometimes ago has depreciated beyond what I could possibly imagine. In totally I think I've invested about $100 or so.

It was then that I do invest on cryptocurrencies but now I only keep my money on a stable coin so that any time any moment once the price increase I will then withdraw.

Probably, sentiment in the cryptocurrency market and it is one of the things you actually need to know and study well. Both technical and fundamental analysis is very important and necessary if you want to succeed in crypto.

I also prefer using many important indicators. I used Relative Strength Index to measure the actual market conditions of many various kinds of cryptocurrencies. It is a great tool.

I also prefer using many important indicators. I used Relative Strength Index to measure the actual market conditions of many various kinds of cryptocurrencies. It is a great tool.
I think this is quite eye-opening. I will probably try it whenever I enter the market fully. of course there are several tools in which you can use to predict the market but some of them are not really good enough.

Iam not invested in crypto trading, because my knowledge and skills not sufficient for trading, but I invested 100$ in litecoin, mostly I feels better in investments.

Iam not invested in crypto trading, because my knowledge and skills not sufficient for trading, but I invested 100$ in litecoin, mostly I feels better in investments.
If you don't have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency trading it is better you stay out of it until you get the necessary knowledge of how it works. I think you are taking the right decisions.

If you don't have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency trading it is better you stay out of it until you get the necessary knowledge of how it works. I think you are taking the right decisions.

Yes, investing without having enough knowledge will definitely lead to losses. Moreover, you should avoid investing a huge sum of money and create a good investment portfolio.

Yes, investing without having enough knowledge will definitely lead to losses. Moreover, you should avoid investing a huge sum of money and create a good investment portfolio.
Yes, I always advise people to invest the amount of money they can easily let go. That way you will not be emotionally attached your investment. Creating Investment portfolio is also important.

Yes sir, I know my self very well I am a panic person, this was my big weakness getting panic in trading how much harmful for us. that's the reason I keep distance from trading,

Yes sir, I know my self very well I am a panic person, this was my big weakness getting panic in trading how much harmful for us. that's the reason I keep distance from trading,
Then trading is not for you. if you are not emotionally balanced it is better for you to keep your distance from cryptocurrency trading. I have involved myself in sports betting before, so I am not emotional at all.

Then trading is not for you. if you are not emotionally balanced it is better for you to keep your distance from cryptocurrency trading. I have involved myself in sports betting before, so I am not emotional at all.
You worked in sport betting means you have strong character, and you can afford your lost means you are financially in good condition, so you have all qualities to enter in trading, but I am fears to lost my hard earned money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back