What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

It is good to invest when the market is bearish but I do not like this type of investment in cryptocurrency. I prefer the trading option which is probably the best.
Trading is profitable if you have good amount of money to start with. Day trading is good because most of the time you will minimise losses. Unlike someone who may actually be holding a cryptocurrency for a long time and it may rugpull.

My investment in cryptocurrency is not even up to $100, the whole thing is so annoying because the crypto space has reduce my investment by almost 80%. I can't even believe this anymore .

I have been able to invest a huge $200 in cryptocurrency right now and I am currently sitting on a huge loss but I am not going to be selling because there is a convention that it is going to go back up again.

I have invested over $200 in cryptocurrencies. This is good money, but I do not think I am ever going to Invest more money again as I am not making real good gains.

Well I have investment less than $5000 but yes over $1000 but it is now drops to $900 which is somewhere around 75% drop for me but hope I will recover it in next few months. Till than I will put them in staking so I can increase coin numbers.

I am still in the learning stage of cryptocurrencies and do not think that I can continuously invest anything right now , because I have so many things that I need to learn so that I do not get to lose money.

It is only my friends that due invest on cryptocurrencies, I usually listen to there update and information that is all which some of them invested about $400 and they're lossing now because cryptocurrencies is dropping. I do not have the mind now to go and give cryptocurrencies my money.

Have not really interested reasonable amount of money in cryptocurrency presently, because the market is a volatile market and needs a lot of concentration if you do not want to lose all your fund.

For now , I do not trade cryptocurrency because I don't want to risk my money in something I don't know. Even if I have money I will rather invest the money since this is the best time for people to buy their favourite crypto-currency.

The only money I have ever lose on any thing that deals with cryptocurrencies is $3 and it pains me because I work hard and earn the money from working online but at the end still loss it.

I have been invested some cool amount of money on different cryptocurrencies and then some of them have made a lot of losses and then some I made good profit. Currently I am out of the market and monitoring everything to see when to take my positions.

I have invested a few dollars only. I do believe that crypto investment is profitable. I am waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise more. However, it seems that there are many other good coins apart from Bitcoin that are worth investing.
It is definitely when the cryptocurrency market drops that you would buy inorder to make profit in the future. If you're waiting for bitcoin to rise before you invest, it is a wrong move.

It is definitely when the cryptocurrency market drops that you would buy inorder to make profit in the future. If you're waiting for bitcoin to rise before you invest, it is a wrong move.

I have made $5 and lost much more than that. I am expected to recover the money that I lost. However, right now I am not trading due to Bitcoin's bad price conditions.

I have made $5 and lost much more than that. I am expected to recover the money that I lost. However, right now I am not trading due to Bitcoin's bad price conditions.
As a crypto trader, the best time for you to buy, is now, because that is exactly what will make you recover the losses that you have made in cryptocurrency. If you by now, you will sell higher in the future.

I do not have the calculation of the amount that I have made after investing in cryptocurrency. It is quite easy to make money in cryptocurrency but you would need to get yourself the knowledge required.

I do not right all the money that I've made in cryptocurrency in a particular place. But I'm very concerned that I have made some losses too in cryptocurrency because it is a very risky investment.

Well, as I know cryptocurrency investment is not everyone business because is not everyone that had all the knowledge and skills that will helped him to be successful. I have not invested in crypto because I lack the knowledge.

I haven't invested any amount in crypto so far and I dont wish too, I may engage in task that may fetch me some cryptocurrency but I invest my money in it.

I do not have the calculation of the amount that I have made after investing in cryptocurrency. It is quite easy to make money in cryptocurrency but you would need to get yourself the knowledge required.
making money on cryptocurrency require some level of knowledge and understanding of how the market works. But if you are able to understand it it will probably be very easy for you.

making money on cryptocurrency require some level of knowledge and understanding of how the market works. But if you are able to understand it it will probably be very easy for you.
If you want to have a good knowledge of the market, you should have a good knowledge around the market sentiment. in cryptocurrency, you would have to study the market from both the fundamental and technical angle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back