What's new

How much should you pay someone else to write a blog post?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those of you out there who own blogs and want to hire content writers, how much do you think is fair to charge for a blog post? Let's say you charge per word. How much would you charge for a 1,200 word article?

How much to pay is greatly dependent on so many factors.
This could be the niche, number of words, experience of the writer, and so many others.

As a someone who have been offered and accepted a ridiculous amount of money for written a blog post, I can't not pay people who write for me a peanut. And the amount an individual website owner pay to writer to write a content depends on the amount of money Google is playing the website for Google adsense.

I have not actually employed anyone to write article on my site. In most cases, i take out time to write my article myself but the ones that have come across do not pay more than $1 for a 500 word count of article.

Depending on the skills or content. Let's say we pay 5 dollar for every 100 words, that would be fair I guess. Professionals tend to charge higher.

I think five dollars is very good for a blog post, i will be able to afford that for a content writer on my blog, but the writing must be well written and be easy to read for better understanding.

For those of you out there who own blogs and want to hire content writers, how much do you think is fair to charge for a blog post? Let's say you charge per word. How much would you charge for a 1,200 word article?
I can only relate to my transcription experience when it comes to this, but I can tell you I was paid roughly 7 cents per (fully)-typed line. It sounds great, but so much extra time is needed to hear the audio correctly.
So for a blog..
Maybe 5 -10 cents per line or sequence, maybe even per paragraph/short paragraph.

I can only relate to my transcription experience when it comes to this, but I can tell you I was paid roughly 7 cents per (fully)-typed line. It sounds great, but so much extra time is needed to hear the audio correctly.
So for a blog..
Maybe 5 -10 cents per line or sequence, maybe even per paragraph/short paragraph.
When you say per line, do you mean sentences? I am only familiar with the standard of charging per word or per character count. This is usually done in bulk form because it is easier to say this cost for this amount of words vs charging for each word or character.

the niche you are in will determine the amount of money you need to pay for people to create content for you. The length of the content will also determine. Some people charge around $40 for 1000 words articles.

the niche you are in will determine the amount of money you need to pay for people to create content for you. The length of the content will also determine. Some people charge around $40 for 1000 words articles.
I never thought about this !you are absolutely correct because there are some niche that are very difficult to write an article about such niches will attract more fees because it will require a rigorous work.

I never thought about this !you are absolutely correct because there are some niche that are very difficult to write an article about such niches will attract more fees because it will require a rigorous work.
Yeah, there are some niches that would require an expert and a lot of research in order to be able to come up with an article. There are some niches that are very easy.

You should be ready to pay as much as $50 per post on your blog. This is the average amount to spend, but it could be higher or lower. All depends on the person doing the job and their experience.

Writing a blog post and it charges determines on the number of words and also it's content that will determine it charges and also as the economy is rating high, so the charges too. Though most bloggers do charge 1000words at the rate of $35 to $45.

I haven't emailed anyone to write a blog for me so i don't really know how much they would charge. I do know that their charges varies, it depends on a lot of factors like content, number of keywords and others.

I haven't emailed anyone to write a blog for me so i don't really know how much they would charge. I do know that their charges varies, it depends on a lot of factors like content, number of keywords and others.
If you have not done it before, there's no way you could estimate the amount to pay for someone to write a post on your blog. But normally , I think a 500 words article would attract not less than $5.

So many things are going to be put into consideration to be honest. The number of words and then the type of post. Anything around 30 to 100 dollars is completely ideal.

Yes, niche is one of the factor in determining the article price. It's general knowledge that some niche are difficult than others. Writing 500 words in difficult niche is tantamount to writing 3000 words in simple niche.

If you have not done it before, there's no way you could estimate the amount to pay for someone to write a post on your blog. But normally , I think a 500 words article would attract not less than $5.
Yes, i haven't done it before and that's why i didn't estimate the amount to pay someone to write a post on one's blog. I only told her the little i know about it which is that the charges varies on different factors.

Yes, niche is one of the factor in determining the article price. It's general knowledge that some niche are difficult than others. Writing 500 words in difficult niche is tantamount to writing 3000 words in simple niche.
That's true, the make money online niche for example is very common and there are a lot of articles in which you can get ideas from. So in that case someone who wants you to write something about it does not have to pay a lot of money.

Yes, i haven't done it before and that's why i didn't estimate the amount to pay someone to write a post on one's blog. I only told her the little i know about it which is that the charges varies on different factors.
The word count is the determinant of the amount to receive and some platform paid less , but on the average I think that a 500 words article would attract $5. The employer may decide to pay more or less.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back