What's new

How much of your income should you save for retirement?

The amount to save for the future from your income is probably 5%, because if you are saving such an amount, it will amount to a huge money in the future for you to invest. I think saving 5% is still preferable.
It depends on people's salary though. Some people's 5% may not likely generate anything while to some other people that is a huge sum of money. If your 5% is small then you have to try as much as possible to work harder.

I know a lot of employers offer a retirement plan (401k), however, in my personal opinion I do not like nor will I sign up for these plans. It basically goes off of the stock market, and by the time it takes me to retire, stocks are going to be junk.
When it comes to the issue of retirement and certain individuals wanting to come up with a business initiative,you will observed that some persons are not just cut out for business,because their best usually comes out while they are on the payroll of others.

If you have saved enough or good amount of money before retirement, once you are retired there is no much need save much money, all you need at that moment is to use the money to take care of yourself and enjoy yourself to be healthy.

It is going to be so much better for you if you are saving around 10% of your monthly income in preparation for your retirement but that will depend on how much years you have.

We all know that we faced difficulties and emergency on daily basis and it won't be good to save all your money for the future without settling the immediate need. You can save like 40% of your income.

You are going to be doing just fine if you can afford to save up to 10% of your monthly income especially when you are just beginning. This is going to vary depending on how much you are making.

Starting a business before retirement is the best thing to do because it will go a long way for you. It will be the type of business that is not really stressful and can give you money passively. Purchasing a real estate property will be very ideal because it can give you a lot of money passively.

I don't think saving money for retirement is a good idea. Money that is saved will always finish and at old age, if there is no one to take care of you it is a problem.
instead of saving money for retirement, invest money for retirement! Look for a sustainable and legitimate investment, then invest your money. The profit will not finish as long as it was a sustainable investment.

Retirement is a big thing to some people in my country that they usually celebrate and do party about it but I do not really know how much the save for that to take place.

Well, when you are saving or preparing for your retirement, there is no specific amount of money that most be necessary to save but you can save based on what you have at hand either through re investing your income.

I actually do not know how much does one save before his retirement but I will be plainly good to save a money that will not make you to lack in the future no matter the hardship.

it is better for me to invest money in real estate and other business is done to save for retirement. No matter the amount of money you save it will surely finish after you retire. Investing in businesses that will give you passive income is the best thing to do.

It is quite easy to save certain percentage of your income for your retirement . The major reason why I said this, is that you could as well try to save 5% of your income.

I will so much love it if I could save 10% of my income to safeguard my future. That is probably the best way to do it because you would have a guaranteed future financially if you could do such.

Well, no one can tell or predict a specific amount of money that should be save for retirement but it's advisable to save as much as you can because it can helped you in divers capacity.

As much money as you can. Before retirement one should be able to manage his work benefits, salary and other Money gotten so as to help him during retirement.

The amount you can make before pension is actually dependent on the amount you earn during the course of your work before retirement and the things which you were catering for, but in percent I will say you should save up to 20% at least.

Aim to set aside at least 20% of my annual salary for retirement. High earners normally aim toward the top of the range, while low earners can usually linger near the bottom because Social Security may replace more of their income.

It would be very nice if you could save 10% of your income for future, because it's one of the ways that which you could safeguard your future and be financially free.

The amount you can make before pension is actually dependent on the amount you earn during the course of your work before retirement and the things which you were catering for, but in percent I will say you should save up to 20% at least.
Yeah, as a worker who has great plan for the future and do want stress in the future should try and start saving a good handsome amount of about 20% for each of his payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back