What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

Considering the fact that there is so much inflation in my country, I always tend to think that no amount of money would suffice. I am working hard to make more and more money but it would take a lots of efforts to do so.
inflation has actually affected so many things. One thing I like my country is that if you make money in Dollars, you will actually beat inflation because the cost of things seems to be cheap when you are using dollars.

It's true I have never figure out the actual amount of mone which I can earn in a day but I always strive to make much money that is why I chose blogging as my major profession

Well humans wants and needs are numerous and unsatisfied to some extent we can only make effort to reduce some but it's very difficult no matter how much money you make in a day.

inflation has actually affected so many things. One thing I like my country is that if you make money in Dollars, you will actually beat inflation because the cost of things seems to be cheap when you are using dollars.

A few days ago, I started saving money. I was actually saving the local currency notes. However, i analysed its disadvantages and realised that saving the local currency would not make sense and saving dollars is much better option.

Honestly, i don't enjoy making money online. I usually do it just for the income and when i hit my maximum target for the day, i stop and then continue the next day.

If I can be able to make $5 every day then I think that that is going to be a very good starts from the point in which I am just waking up about 1 or 2 which is not sustainable.

Well just my spending a day that is if I try very well to minimize is $1.5, so that alone do make me to work very hard online to earn enough money to cover for my tomorrow spending.

In a day I cannot predict how much money will be okay for me to earn but I do try to earn at least $3 per day working on two to three different online platforms like bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others.
$3 is not bad if you be consistent. The only issue I'm having is jumping from one website to another. Most of the time, I spent my day in bizdustry trying to reach the maximum limit of post. If I can be earning $5 daily, I would be happy.

I can't really give out the exact schedule fo how I do spend in a day. I do try as much as possible to make my needs to be met and also focused on those in which will help me the next day or the day after. In summary I carefully plan how to spend so that I don't do anything anyhow.

$3 is not bad if you be consistent. The only issue I'm having is jumping from one website to another. Most of the time, I spent my day in bizdustry trying to reach the maximum limit of post. If I can be earning $5 daily, I would be happy.
Well if it is here on bizdustry i don't think you can make up to $5 a day if you're not a VIP member except you'll be working here for at least four to five days before you can earn such amount of money here on bizdustry.

Well if it is here on bizdustry i don't think you can make up to $5 a day if you're not a VIP member except you'll be working here for at least four to five days before you can earn such amount of money here on bizdustry.
I am looking forward to where is at which I can earn $10 in a day and that is exactly what I'm striving at and if if I'm able to achieve that, i will project an amount that is higher.

I seriously need to earn a lot of money to take good care of my bills, $100 will be enough for me daily but I don't really earn up to that amount of money on a daily basis.

Money can never be enough for me as of the moment,
This is because I am hungry to become a billionaire in dollars.
I am striving to make ends meet and build legacy wealth

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
I am agree with you, when you can do it why should you stop it? Maybe this was a chance for you and it may change next time so use the opportunities very well.

These days, even $1 is hard to come by on a daily basis and I'm beginning to think that lots of opportunities abound but I'm not spending time on them as expected to get the money that I need.

I do really spend according to how my needs are met not specifically purchasing anything I come across. So I don't really have the exact amount I spend in a day.

Well just my spending a day that is if I try very well to minimize is $1.5, so that alone do make me to work very hard online to earn enough money to cover for my tomorrow spending.

I recently went to the market and saw a horrible increase in prices. This means that inflation is hammering away the financial conditions of many people. This means that no amount of money would be sufficient.

Seriously speaking I do not think whether there is a specific amount of money that will be OK for an individual in a day because every individual has his own personal needs and wants.

They truth is there is no amount of money that is enough for a day for me because no any amount can be enough for me thought this depends on individual needs and want

Achieve nowadays 5 $ a day is my goal because earning 1 $ doesn't cover all the expenses requirements and let you run out of the funds quickly means let us more realistic, price of cappucino add to bottle of water add to eat something at launch exceed one dollar.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back