What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

I usually get around $3-7/day. For me, time is the main factor that determines my earnings. On days I have 5+hrs, I could earn $5 and if more time, then even more money. But in most days(4/7) of the week, I get around 3hrs and earns around $3-4.
I could live very comfortably with $12/day and so that's what I'm aiming for.

Absolutely I can't predict any specific amount of money that may be quite enough for me in a day because every day is an unpredictable day that comes up with it own demands. I do fixed goals just to satisfy some needs.

I believe that no matter what I should be able to make up to $5 in a day no matter how busy I am because that is just the amount of money that can sustain me in a month.

Actually per day my entirely while working online is to make at least $3 while working on two to three different forums due I usually find it difficult at times to earn such.

Well I may say it depends on our daily demand and budgeting we have st to achieved. when your budget is high, you most definitely demands for high amount of money so it depends.
Actually per day my entirely while working online is to make at least $3 while working on two to three different forums due I usually find it difficult at times to earn such.
Well as you said, sometimes it may be very difficult for you to earned what you want on the internet so definitely I believe $3 is what your demands worth on daily basis.

Currently I don't even have enough time to be concentrating online for a long time, if I can be making at least $1 or 1.5 dollars that will be suitable for me but sometimes I cannot be able to achieve that because of certain offline responsibilities.

Well my earnings online are not quite enough for me to settle some of my daily Bill's so that makes very difficult for me to be able to predict how will be enough for a day.
I believe that no matter what I should be able to make up to $5 in a day no matter how busy I am because that is just the amount of money that can sustain me in a month.
Well if you can be able to be making $5 on daily basis then I believe it's not a small amount when calculated on monthly basis but I believe it will be stressful to achieve that.

I believe that an average human being should be making nothing less than $4 in a day and that is why I usually try to put a target of $5 for myself at least.
I prefer that I should be making up to me three or four dollars in a day and that is even in particular if I do not have a lot of things to be doing but 5 is usually the good

Actually no amount of money is quite enough for anyone. personally I have not think of such amount because i have daily demands that I can not predict exactly how much will be enough to settle those bills.
I believe that an average human being should be making nothing less than $4 in a day and that is why I usually try to put a target of $5 for myself at least.
I prefer that I should be making up to me three or four dollars in a day and that is even in particular if I do not have a lot of things to be doing but 5 is usually the good
Actually that's a quite interesting target you have made and I believe when you work so hard, it will be very easy for you to achieve your goals at the end of every day.

With trading, the goal is to make $40 or more per day right now. My husband works, so I don't have a ton of pressure, but we do need the money. I'm also working on launching a business, so once that's up and running I'm hoping to increase that amount by a good bit!
With trading, the goal is to make $40 or more per day right now. My husband works, so I don't have a ton of pressure, but we do need the money. I'm also working on launching a business, so once that's up and running I'm hoping to increase that amount by a good bit!
Actually, $40 per day is a lot of money. That's about $400+ in 10 days. That's very impressive. But there's no how you'll not be making loss sometimes. In forex or crypto one can't do without loss. So, with some loss you were sti making $40+ daily? That's impressive.

My goal so far due to my work online is to make a dollar in a day but due to how busy I become some days. I usually don't reach up to the task which makes me earn less.
It is quite impressive that you aimed at making $1 per day, but I don't think that $1 could do anything based on the economic situation of most of the countries couplld with the inflation that is very high.

This is a interesting one, I usually spend #2800 ($4)daily, and this consist of my feeding subscription and logistics, some times I spend up to #7000, but it all depends on the event of the day, this why I have multiple streams of income online, to deal with my multiple needs

Absolutely no amount 0f money can be enough for me in life and not even for a day. I have alot.of demands and all my bills comes up on daily basis depending on its magnitude.

if I can be making consistent $10 every single day on the internet I will probably be happy and it will be ok for me for now. I'm actually working towards that because it is very possible.

if I can be making consistent $10 every single day on the internet I will probably be happy and it will be ok for me for now. I'm actually working towards that because it is very possible.
Sometimes our need are always unsatisfiable. . You may come to find out that after achieving your daily target of $10 daily , more responsibilities will be on your head and you may even look for opportunities to make more.

Sometimes our need are always unsatisfiable. . You may come to find out that after achieving your daily target of $10 daily , more responsibilities will be on your head and you may even look for opportunities to make more.
That's true, for now it may be ok for me but as time goes on a lot of responsibilities will continue to pile up and they need to make more money will arise.

In a day I cannot predict how much money will be okay for me to earn but I do try to earn at least $3 per day working on two to three different online platforms like bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others.

It is quite impressive that you aimed at making $1 per day, but I don't think that $1 could do anything based on the economic situation of most of the countries couplld with the inflation that is very high.
Yeah, though I see that it won't cover up all my needs due to the economic situation, it is better when one raises a reasonable amount to invest on a business than spending it immediately.

Trading is a profitable and great way to help your husband and increase the rate of your family earnings, but before you start, try to learn it very well and give it a try with small amounts at the beginning.

That's true, for now it may be ok for me but as time goes on a lot of responsibilities will continue to pile up and they need to make more money will arise.
Life is not easy , the human needs are not satisfiable. It will take a lot of discipline for you to see someone who is hundred percent satisfied with his or her current earnings without looking for opportunities to make more.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back