What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

Life is not easy , the human needs are not satisfiable. It will take a lot of discipline for you to see someone who is hundred percent satisfied with his or her current earnings without looking for opportunities to make more.
I am one of the persons that always try as much as possible to look for new opportunities online everyday. I am also willing to venture into better ways of making money online. That is actually the instinct in every human. Every human have the instinct to always upgrade.

When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?
I do set myself daily targets to earn in a day, and if all ideal conditions are met, I tend to go on to exceed the target. However, factors such as unexpected phone calls, as well as other distractions, can derail my efforts

I think to be more precise I can comfortably spend about $10 in a single day. This comprises of food, transportation costs to and from my offline business, the cost of internet subscriptions among other things.

It depends on your level of spending, if you have a family you'll definitely need more than enough money to take good care of your family, I don't have any fixed amount that will be enough for me.

Life is not easy , the human needs are not satisfiable. It will take a lot of discipline for you to see someone who is hundred percent satisfied with his or her current earnings without looking for opportunities to make more.
That is exactly why the economics cited that human wants is insatiable and that means that our needs are numerous and we cannot get easily satisfied. But if I could earn $10 in a day online, i think I will be ok for now.

I do set myself daily targets to earn in a day, and if all ideal conditions are met, I tend to go on to exceed the target. However, factors such as unexpected phone calls, as well as other distractions, can derail my efforts
setting of target is always very important and necessary if you really want to make something reasonable of the internet. It is also what I do and it has really helped me a lot to maximize profit online.

One thing that i usually do daily before going into any trade is that i tell myself what i wnt to achieve for the day,and when i have reached that target,i will just stop and close for the day,that is how i trade.

Seriously life is not easy as usual and human beings don't usually get satisfied with anything they have or want so the only way is to be contented with what you have and make use of the opportunity you have and use it wisely.

I can't really say because we have to start a day to know how the day will be but on a normal day, i think $200 will be enough for me to do anything i want to do in a day

I can't really say because we have to start a day to know how the day will be but on a normal day, i think $200 will be enough for me to do anything i want to do in a day
Well @Lynaia it is really a nice target to earn to be earning $200 but if you said per day, where is it possible to earn such amount of money daily online? I will be hard get.

I will usually spend around 2 to 3 dollars everyday on running costs such as transportation and buying of some snacks because I am somebody that prefer to stock up on food.

Personally I think it's very impossible for any human being to exactly predict how much can be enough for him or them because I believe every day comes up with it own demand which needed to be settled.

I usually get around $3-7/day. For me, time is the main factor that determines my earnings. On days I have 5+hrs, I could earn $5 and if more time, then even more money. But in most days(4/7) of the week, I get around 3hrs and earns around $3-4.
I could live very comfortably with $12/day and so that's what I'm aiming for.
Earning that kind of money in a day is a good idea, but if you won't mind my asking what exactly do you do online to earn that kind of money? I will like to know.

One thing that i usually do daily before going into any trade is that i tell myself what i wnt to achieve for the day,and when i have reached that target,i will just stop and close for the day,that is how i trade.
setting targets is always important and necessary if you are a trader. That way you will know exactly how much money you want and on the long run you will not be overtaken by greed.

How much should be enough for one to earn online in a particular day depends on how he or she plan and put a target of what he or she should earn and work very hard to that specific target.

Seriously life is not easy as usual and human beings don't usually get satisfied with anything they have or want so the only way is to be contented with what you have and make use of the opportunity you have and use it wisely.
Well , me I don't have any problem with that . You could choose to pursue as much wealth as you can as long as you are doing it in a legitimate way . The most dangerous thing will be a situation that you have to harm other people to have what you need.

Personally I think it's very impossible for any human being to exactly predict how much can be enough for him or them because I believe every day comes up with it own demand which needed to be settled.
That is true because we humans do not usually get satisfied easily, so it is better to settle a target to earn a particular amount working very hard to achieve your goal.

If I could even make up to $5 per day, I would be happy.

But I cannot get to make up to that due to how stressful things are with me and also how I have to focus on other things offline.

I think working on paid to post forums can actually guarantee you such amount of money every day if you are serious enough. You can sign up on about 3 paid to post forums.

Considering the fact that there is so much inflation in my country, I always tend to think that no amount of money would suffice. I am working hard to make more and more money but it would take a lots of efforts to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back