What's new

How Much Money Have You Lost To A Hyip Site?

I invested in many Hyips in the past. At that time I never had enough knowledge about Hyip sites. At that time, I lost around $30 to Hyip sites. This might not be a huge amount of money, but still I lost that much money. So, how much money have you lost to such Hyips?
I cannot remember the exact amount of money that I have lost into those platforms but I can still be sure of spending more than $100 on those platforms. That is a lot

I cannot remember the exact amount of money that I have lost into those platforms but I can still be sure of spending more than $100 on those platforms. That is a lot
It's not always easy to remember dear even me when I start using hyip I loss so much money for that program but I can't just give clear figure for that so one need to be very careful with hyip and if you want to remember and keep records of your loss then you need to document it

That is true. The reason why I was not able to remember is because I did not invest all the money once. I was investing them little by little
It's not always easy to remember dear even me when I start using hyip I loss so much money for that program but I can't just give clear figure for that so one need to be very careful with hyip and if you want to remember and keep records of your loss then you need to document it

That is true. The reason why I was not able to remember is because I did not invest all the money once. I was investing them little by little
That means if I get you right you just invest small amount of money and take profit early. so that they won't scam you in this case you won't be able to remember because sometime it's very hard to remember because you did not write them down

I only lost money once please come website and ever since then I've been very careful not to repeat that mistake again. Well I can say I've been doing quite well in that regard because I have not lost money unnecessarily again.

There is no way which you will tell me that you have been doing hyip and not incurred lost first what you need to consider is that the business is so risky if you don't have the mind set to bear the risk never invest in this business mostly the hourly plan they are risky and doesn't sustain promise high ROI to lure people their money,for me I have stop investing with hyip since I lost about $160

Honestly I have lost a decent amount of money on the so called high yields in investments sites up to now. If I can recall the total value of my hard earned money that I lost to the crooks I can surely shade some tears.

Honestly I have lost a decent amount of money on the so called high yields in investments sites up to now. If I can recall the total value of my hard earned money that I lost to the crooks I can surely shade some tears.
It's true I have also lost alot of money to hyip that is why I always say if you want to start investment online it's shouldn't be an hyip because this is one of the dangerous program which make people lost alot of their money so I don't just like hyip rather crypto trading is better

Hyip and ponzi scheme made me loose a whole lot of my miney that I can even comprehend , some people are smart in the business , they run away after making their first two withdrawal .

I can't actually give an accurate record of how much i have lost so far but i have lost a few back then. I was still new to making money online, and i was eager to make money. I ended up loosing, until i learnt my lesson. When it comes to making money online, it requires time and patience.

As a newbie in the online world, I have lost a lot of money while trying to make money online. Talking about HYIP, I have lost close to $60 from Investing in HYIP, due to my lack of research.

When I was newly introduced to hyip sites, I committed lots of my income on it. In the course of my aim of looking for opportunities of becoming rich overnight without much labour, I fell for the prey of being Scammed by ost of these hyip sites.
But ever since I learnt my lesson, I had stopped engaging in them.

I lost a lot of money and it was my mistake I got scammed multiple times and it wasn't nice exspierence now I try to stay away from these sites because I only lose money

I invested in many Hyips in the past. At that time I never had enough knowledge about Hyip sites. At that time, I lost around $30 to Hyip sites. This might not be a huge amount of money, but still I lost that much money. So, how much money have you lost to such Hyips?

MMM was one of the biggest high-risk investment platform which was a Ponzi scheme that was very popular in my country some years ago. I did well with investing up to $2000 in the project and ended up losing everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back