What's new

How Much Money Have You Lost To A Hyip Site?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
I invested in many Hyips in the past. At that time I never had enough knowledge about Hyip sites. At that time, I lost around $30 to Hyip sites. This might not be a huge amount of money, but still I lost that much money. So, how much money have you lost to such Hyips?

When I was a newbie to online earning, I lost $50 and more in hyips. I thought they were great investment methods, only to learn about their cunning Ponzi scheme method. Since then, I have avoided them a lot. I only focus on safe investment and earning methods.

I first fell prey to network marketing schemes, so I knew to be wary of any investment scheme which follows such process and offers returns that are not reasonable. One thing to always ask yourself is if you would give out so much money to someone else if you worked hard for it.

I think I have lost up to $100 to different hyip platforms. Last year I invested in a lot of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make back my investment. I will never venture into such platforms again.

I think I have lost up to $100 to different hyip platforms. Last year I invested in a lot of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make back my investment. I will never venture into such platforms again.
$100 this is quite huge man, seriously speaking most of these Investments platforms are just people trying to rub innocent individuals of their hard earned money.

$100 this is quite huge man, seriously speaking most of these Investments platforms are just people trying to rub innocent individuals of their hard earned money.
I think my greed and lack of experience actually took good part of me. But currently i have learnt my lessons and I will never venture into such platforms again.

I think my greed and lack of experience actually took good part of me. But currently i have learnt my lessons and I will never venture into such platforms again.
That is a great win ,life is not always a bed of roses you would need to experience some temporary failures so that you would appreciate success when it comes.

That is a great win ,life is not always a bed of roses you would need to experience some temporary failures so that you would appreciate success when it comes.
Yeah, it is always very great and important that we learn from our failures. temporary failures only gives us the needed experience to be able to explore and succeed.

People who make money from such schemes ensure they join at the very top. It's also not helpful that most people have suffered great losses this way in the past years, so they are very wary of it.

$100 is just a good amount to have lost in hyips. My threshold was $50. Just like you, I decided to never invest in them again. They even prompted me to love giving effort in order to earn. Now I pride in getting paid for my writing services.

$100 is just a good amount to have lost in hyips. My threshold was $50. Just like you, I decided to never invest in them again. They even prompted me to love giving effort in order to earn. Now I pride in getting paid for my writing services.
That is very good. Writing is a very good skill for you to make money online. It actually pays if you can put a lot of effort in your writing work and venture into several writing platforms.

People who make money from such schemes ensure they join at the very top. It's also not helpful that most people have suffered great losses this way in the past years, so they are very wary of it.
If you are talking about hyip its one of the risky program which I ever think someone could invest with,so I think if you want to operate or invest in an hyip I believe that you are putting your money on risky plans,the only way which you can make money through this is by taking advantage of the program at early stage

if only what the poster has lost is $100 then i would say he or she is lucky as i would not be complaining if this was my case, but this is not my case because i have lost much more than that.

if only what the poster has lost is $100 then i would say he or she is lucky as i would not be complaining if this was my case, but this is not my case because i have lost much more than that.
$100 is nothing definitely, I understand how frustrating it can be to lose your hard earned money to Investment prospects. I hard my own losses but mine is due to trading the financial markets.

I have lost thousands of dollars on HYIP. I have also managed to earn thousands of dollars from HYIP. There was a time when my main source of online income was HYIP. I was making $400 per month on average.
That means you are an addicted type who love investment with those hyip let me tell you something When investing with an hyip website don't dump all your money in there you will regret it because they are not sustainable,you better split your money to something else for someone like me I have loss and I have learned my lesson

That means you are an addicted type who love investment with those hyip let me tell you something When investing with an hyip website don't dump all your money in there you will regret it because they are not sustainable,you better split your money to something else for someone like me I have loss and I have learned my lesson
I don't do HYIP investments these days. however, in the past I was an active investor. I invested and made some profits and moved on. The profits I made were used to build my own businesses.

I also had that issue with greed when I was starting out, or should I say I was mesmerized and decieved into believing that I can make so much money online without doing any form of work.

If you talk about hyip there is no way which you will make profit in the hyip and not expecting loss I have loss so much amount of money to hyip but it's not now after series of investment I loss alot the only set of people that do profit from hyip are those once that do hit and run and they must be very smart

I also had that issue with greed when I was starting out, or should I say I was mesmerized and decieved into believing that I can make so much money online without doing any form of work.
Anyone who told you that is actually trying to deceive you. I also had such kind of experiences and it was what made me to invest in so many Ponzi schemes that made me lose a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back